Windows 10: The rise of DuckDuckGo

Discus and support The rise of DuckDuckGo in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The rise of DuckDuckGo because of people doesn't want being tracking online. I still prefer Google what do you think guys? 184186 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by f23948, Aug 22, 2021.

1. f23948 Win User

The rise of DuckDuckGo

The rise of DuckDuckGo because of people doesn't want being tracking online. I still prefer Google what do you think guys?

:)

f23948, Aug 22, 2021
  2. golfer78 Win User

DuckDuckGo

What is DuckDuckGo popup when using Google

golfer78, Aug 22, 2021
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    DuckDuckGo

DuckDuckGo is an alternate front end for Google. They claim to not store user info so they don't use it to filter searchs, there no advertising. In theory it should be faster. Here is the wiki page for it:
    DuckDuckGo - Wikipedia

I don't know why it would pop up at random. It can be set as the default search engine, but that is an all the time setting.

Rohn007, Aug 22, 2021
  4. The rise of DuckDuckGo

Duckduckgo. I would like the icon on my taskbar.

Wilfred-

I have tried every suggestion to get back duckduckgo as the default search engine, and nothing worked until I tried yours.

Thank you!

Kim

KimCarlisle, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

The rise of DuckDuckGo

1. The rise of DuckDuckGo - Similar Threads - rise DuckDuckGo

2. AdDuplex: Windows 11's usage share rise slowed down to a crawl in March 2022

in Windows 10 News
    AdDuplex: Windows 11's usage share rise slowed down to a crawl in March 2022: Last month, AdDuplex reported that Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system gained a sizeable chunk as its usage share rose to 19.3% of all monitored systems. This month, AdDuplex reports that growth slowed down to a crawl, as Microsoft's operating system managed to increase...
  3. I can't lower or rise the brightness of my screen on my Pc Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't lower or rise the brightness of my screen on my Pc Desktop: Hello, recently I restore to fabric my Pc dektop and since then I can't lower or rise up the brightness of my screen. I have already try updating the display drivers but still I can't, neither in the taskbar the slider of brightness appear. Note: I have no monitor, it's a...
  4. I can't lower or rise the brightness of my screen on my Pc Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't lower or rise the brightness of my screen on my Pc Desktop: Hello, recently I restore to fabric my Pc dektop and since then I can't lower or rise up the brightness of my screen. I have already try updating the display drivers but still I can't, neither in the taskbar the slider of brightness appear. Note: I have no monitor, it's a...
  5. Cursor not moving in rise of nation trail version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor not moving in rise of nation trail version: i cant move my cursor in rise of nation trail version what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-not-moving-in-rise-of-nation-trail-version/47ff60b6-f8fe-4fb2-a7ec-c045eb25ff05
  6. Cursor not moving in rise of nation trail version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor not moving in rise of nation trail version: i cant move my cursor in rise of nation trail version what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-not-moving-in-rise-of-nation-trail-version/47ff60b6-f8fe-4fb2-a7ec-c045eb25ff05
  7. Windows 11 usage share continued to rise in February 2022

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 usage share continued to rise in February 2022: The usage share of Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system continued its rise in February 2022 according to AdDuplex. The usage share of newest version of Windows 10, Windows 10 version 21H2, increased as well. [ATTACH] Third-party services track usage share changes of...
  8. Steam Survey: Windows 11 is rising, Windows 10 still dominating

in Windows 10 News
    Steam Survey: Windows 11 is rising, Windows 10 still dominating: Microsoft has not revealed any information on how well its Windows 11 operating system is doing. While Microsoft did speed up the delivery of the new version of Windows recently, it has not revealed any numbers so far. [ATTACH] Third-party stores and services provide a...
  9. Monster Hunter Rise is not launching or crashing on launch on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Monster Hunter Rise is not launching or crashing on launch on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Monster Hunter Rise is a new game that is becoming quite popular. But like most games, this one too has its share of issues. Some users are reporting that the game is not launching, or that it crashes immediately after launching. If you are facing this issue, then...
  10. My disk usage rises to 50-100% whenever I open anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My disk usage rises to 50-100% whenever I open anything: Hello everyone, for the past few days, I've been having a problem with my disk usage. Whenever I launch an app or a game, doesn't matter whether its on my SSD or HDD, my disk usage will spike to 100%, however, if I go onto something, such as google, my disk will be very high...