Windows 10: The Roblox App on Microsoft Store won't open, any fixes?

Discus and support The Roblox App on Microsoft Store won't open, any fixes? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; it crashes upon startup, and yes i know there is a browser variant, but i need the MS variant.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DoniMM, May 5, 2019.

1. DoniMM Win User

The Roblox App on Microsoft Store won't open, any fixes?

it crashes upon startup, and yes i know there is a browser variant, but i need the MS variant.

:)

DoniMM, May 5, 2019

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, May 5, 2019
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 5, 2019
  4. The Roblox App on Microsoft Store won't open, any fixes?

Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, May 5, 2019
Thema:

The Roblox App on Microsoft Store won't open, any fixes?

1. The Roblox App on Microsoft Store won't open, any fixes? - Similar Threads - Roblox App Microsoft

2. I cant open roblox from microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant open roblox from microsoft store.: Before like a half a year I downloaded Microsoft store Roblox, it worked well with no problems, and recently I tried using it, and it didn't work, and I update it and tried redownloading it what do I do?...
  3. Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...

Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...: Hi, I am not able to open the Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any Microsoft Edge Add-ons. I used the wsreset.exe in the run box. It resulted in an error: ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches. The app didn't start. I ran the Store...
  4. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox On the Microsoft Store: Recently the Roblox App got an update. So i opened the app and it told me to update roblox although on the Microsoft store it told me that i could only play it. My Downloads didn't show roblox anywhere so i decided to uninstall roblox only to find out i couldn't reinstall it?...
  5. Microsoft Store and Apps won't open

Microsoft Store and Apps won't open: So for the past two weeks I've been trying every solution i could find with no luck including resetting windows 10 and all of my apps and programs. I just don't know what to do at this point, all help is needed and appreciated....
  6. Microsoft apps and Store won't open and won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft apps and Store won't open and won't install: Hey guys, 2/3 days ago I resetted my msi laptop, but after the reset I can't open Microsoft apps anymore, like the calculator, photos, alarms & clock, weather, Microsoft store, etc. (Microsoft edge works just fine tho) I already tried numerous 'solutions' from these pages:...
  7. unable to open microsoft store or any apps

unable to open microsoft store or any apps: unable to open Microsoft store or any apps that came with windows 10. message appears: need new app for MS-windows-store link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-microsoft-store-or-any-apps/9123586c-1de8-4d15-aa60-e50ab2624e6b
  8. Microsoft Store Apps some apps won't open

Microsoft Store Apps some apps won't open: Hello, I had another computer with windows 10 and all my games from Microsoft Store all worked. Could it be that I'm using my 50" TV as my monitor, it has a VGA plug on the back of the Tv. My monitor broke so I've been using that as my monitor. I uninstalled MS Store,...
  9. Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps won't open.

Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps won't open.: I clicked Microsoft store in the taskbar, and the icon just disappeared. I checked the start menu, and a plain blue icon that says Microsoft Store was there, with a white bar under it. It looks like it is supposed to download, but it doesn't. Other Microsoft apps are also...
  10. Any Workable Fix for Store Not opening

Any Workable Fix for Store Not opening: I have tried all of the fixes I came across on the form except reinstalling Windows and nothing seems to work. I've tried the powershell commands, the re-registering of Store with no affect. The last time I had this problem I reinstalled an imagine backup that fixed the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. app in microsoft store wont open

2. microsoft store roblox wont load

3. roblox wont open windows 10

4. the roblox app on microsoft store wont open,
  5. this app wont open check store roblox,
  6. roblox wont open even if reinstalled,
  7. roblox microsoft store update not working,
  8. roblox app doesnt load,
  9. robolox app wont start,
  10. roblox app wont download,
  11. what to do if roblox wont open,