Windows 10: The Roblox App on Microsoft Store won't open, any fixes?

Discus and support The Roblox App on Microsoft Store won't open, any fixes? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; it crashes upon startup, and yes i know there is a browser variant, but i need the MS variant.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DoniMM, May 5, 2019.

1. DoniMM Win User

The Roblox App on Microsoft Store won't open, any fixes?

it crashes upon startup, and yes i know there is a browser variant, but i need the MS variant.

:)

DoniMM, May 5, 2019

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, May 5, 2019
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 5, 2019
  4. The Roblox App on Microsoft Store won't open, any fixes?

Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, May 5, 2019
Thema:

The Roblox App on Microsoft Store won't open, any fixes?

1. The Roblox App on Microsoft Store won't open, any fixes? - Similar Threads - Roblox App Microsoft

2. Roblox App from Microsoft Store not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox App from Microsoft Store not opening: Whenever I try to open Roblox from the Microsoft store, a window quickly opens and closes, ive tried repairing, reseting, uninstall it then reinstall and closing background apps, also i uninstall microsoft store then reinstall it, tried using another userbut nothing work...
  3. Roblox App from Microsoft Store not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox App from Microsoft Store not opening: Whenever I try to open Roblox from the Microsoft store or the Xbox app, a transparent window quickly opens and closes, ive tried repairing, restoring, and checking the event viewer, it's labeled as "Crashing or Hanging Apps" under Microsoft store, even though this is the only...
  4. Roblox App from Microsoft Store not opening

Roblox App from Microsoft Store not opening: Whenever I try to open Roblox from the Microsoft store or the Xbox app, a transparent window quickly opens and closes, ive tried repairing, restoring, and checking the event viewer, it's labeled as "Crashing or Hanging Apps" under Microsoft store, even though this is the only...
  5. The Roblox App on Microsoft Store can't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Roblox App on Microsoft Store can't open: Why does roblox open and then turn off by itself? it crashes upon startup, and yes i know there is a browser variant, but i need the MS variant. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-roblox-app-on-microsoft-store-cant-open/cc510b1f-5cf9-4a9a-a62e-f0e15fa1ccd2
  6. The Roblox App on Microsoft Store can't open

The Roblox App on Microsoft Store can't open: Why does roblox open and then turn off by itself? it crashes upon startup, and yes i know there is a browser variant, but i need the MS variant. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-roblox-app-on-microsoft-store-cant-open/cc510b1f-5cf9-4a9a-a62e-f0e15fa1ccd2
  7. The Roblox App on Microsoft Store can't open ?

The Roblox App on Microsoft Store can't open ?: Why does roblox open and then turn off by itself? it crashes upon startup, and yes i know there is a browser variant, but i need the MS variant. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-roblox-app-on-microsoft-store-cant-open/65cf87f8-b1b5-4605-aec5-fd2a6739655a
  8. The Roblox App on Microsoft Store can't open ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Roblox App on Microsoft Store can't open ?: Why does roblox open and then turn off by itself? it crashes upon startup, and yes i know there is a browser variant, but i need the MS variant. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-roblox-app-on-microsoft-store-cant-open/65cf87f8-b1b5-4605-aec5-fd2a6739655a
  9. The Roblox App on Microsoft Store can't open ?

10. Roblox won't install, yet microsoft store won't open.

Roblox won't install, yet microsoft store won't open.: When I say ROBLOX I mean the MS store ROBLOX, online it says install/play. When I click it, nothing happens. When my Microsoft store was working it will say acquiring license or it will be 99% there. I looked at everything possible inside of community discussion, forums and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. app in microsoft store wont open

2. microsoft store roblox wont load

3. roblox wont open windows 10

4. the roblox app on microsoft store wont open,
  5. this app wont open check store roblox,
  6. roblox wont open even if reinstalled,
  7. roblox microsoft store update not working,
  8. roblox app doesnt load,
  9. robolox app wont start,
  10. roblox app wont download,
  11. what to do if roblox wont open,