Windows 10: The Saga that is Windows 10

Discus and support The Saga that is Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; If Microsoft is so concerned about customer satisfaction, why after spending +30 hours troublshooting Win 10 issues do they refuse to provide any form... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MartinDoa, Jan 16, 2019.

1. MartinDoa Win User

The Saga that is Windows 10

If Microsoft is so concerned about customer satisfaction, why after spending +30 hours troublshooting Win 10 issues do they refuse to provide any form of compensation? Competition is needed here....

:)

MartinDoa, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 16, 2019
  4. The Saga that is Windows 10

Candy Crush Saga Stopped working.

Tried both the steps listed above and neither of them worked. Reset the computer after the clean boot, rebooted the computer, but still have the same issue. Just got a different error code that now reads: 0x80246007.

I suppose that I can uninstall Candy Crush Saga, but then I assume I will loose everything I have done and be back to the very beginning?

Any other suggestions or help that you can offer?

Thanks,

Jim Fiedler

JamesFiedler, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

The Saga that is Windows 10

1. The Saga that is Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Saga

2. Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me: when i start my laptop, and before i even put my PIN in i'm offered Candy Crush Saga - whatever that is. How do i stop this happening. It's outrageously intrusive of Microsoft to do this. It's just another manipulative waste of time. By the way - what pre set category should...
  3. Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me: when i start my laptop, and before i even put my PIN in i'm offered Candy Crush Saga - whatever that is. How do i stop this happening. It's outrageously intrusive of Microsoft to do this. It's just another manipulative waste of time. By the way - what pre set category should...
  4. Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. when tring to make a purchase on candy drush saga, I receive the following error message:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when tring to make a purchase on candy drush saga, I receive the following error message:: when trying to make a purchase on candy crush saga, I receive the following error message: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-tring-to-make-a-purchase-on-candy-drush-saga/bd59ff3d-6013-4b1e-80c4-aa354ac1b932
  6. when tring to make a purchase on candy drush saga, I receive the following error message:

when tring to make a purchase on candy drush saga, I receive the following error message:: when trying to make a purchase on candy crush saga, I receive the following error message: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-tring-to-make-a-purchase-on-candy-drush-saga/bd59ff3d-6013-4b1e-80c4-aa354ac1b932
  7. When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057: When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057 No problem with installing other apps from Microsoft Store. I followed steps provided by gaming tech support and also tried some fixes on YouTube pretty much same steps as tech support. Other weird...
  8. When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057

When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057: When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057 No problem with installing other apps from Microsoft Store. I followed steps provided by gaming tech support and also tried some fixes on YouTube pretty much same steps as tech support. Other weird...
  9. I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...: In Windows 10, I have to uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and never let two of those programs get reinstalled automatically....
  10. I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...

I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...: In Windows 10, I have to uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and never let two of those programs get reinstalled automatically....