Windows 10: The same browser several times?

Discus and support The same browser several times? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey question may sound stupid at first but it would be of use for me | question: how do I get Firefox on my pc several times, i.e. the browsers are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Leo020, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Leo020 Win User

The same browser several times?

Hey question may sound stupid at first but it would be of use for me | question: how do I get Firefox on my pc several times, i.e. the browsers are completely separated from each other although it is the same as if I had 2 PCs The same browser several times? :) very simple I fail but it is possible to do something like that without feeling like using 100 different browsers? (Windows 10)

:)

Leo020, Jun 8, 2020

2. defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jun 8, 2020
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

The same browser several times? LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    The same browser several times? Main.jpg

The same browser several times? Refresh.jpg

The same browser several times? about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jun 8, 2020
  4. The same browser several times?

Unable to set default browser

• Does this issue happens while you try to set other browser as default too or is it specific to specific browser?

Any browser.

Already did the steps you suggested. It's some kind of bug where it's impossible to set a default browser at all.

I heard elsewhere from one other user
    that it seems to be a problem with upgrading to 10 on the SP3. Sounds very specifc.

guustavooo, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

The same browser several times?

1. The same browser several times? - Similar Threads - same browser several

2. Use multiple Search Engines at the same time in Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    Use multiple Search Engines at the same time in Edge browser: [IMG]In this post, we will show you how to make Edge show Bing, Google, DuckDuckGo, and Yahoo search results at the same time. Edge features a sidebar that enables users to access essential tools and features alongside their browser tabs quickly. One of these tools, known as...
  3. Copy files across network concurrently (several at the same time)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy files across network concurrently (several at the same time): Hi folks File explorer can copy files acrosss a network but it seems to do only 1 at a time Filezilla via sftp copes with copying several concurrently. Similar ftp type of programsalso can do this. [img] anyway of replicating that with file explorer in settings /...
  4. is there ANY way to clone a windows 10 store game several times and open them at the same time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there ANY way to clone a windows 10 store game several times and open them at the same time?: its just a small game but i want to have like 10 open at once. i already do it with noxplayer but the windows 10 store game is much faster and better looking. You can do it on android so it should be possible for windows? submitted by /u/-mauricemoss- [link] [comments]...
  5. Several files popped up in D: drive at the same time.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Several files popped up in D: drive at the same time.: Recently I noticed that there were some new files/folders that popped up in my D: drive, which i only used for games and other big files. The new folders were “system” “system64” and “mono”. The new file was “mono.msi”. All of these were created at the exact same time on...
  6. Severe Browser Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Severe Browser Issues: I just installed Windows 10, and after about 2-3 hours of using a browser, tabs start crashing or half-loading constantly, the browser itself starts crashing constantly, and sometimes the entire screen goes black. This happens no matter the browser, and only restarting the...
  7. Reinstalled several times still running into same error

in Windows 10 Support
    Reinstalled several times still running into same error: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. I've tried other hardware to make sure I didn't have anything faulty (reverting back to previous mobo and cpu) and tried different copies (from a different PC) of the OS files from the media creation tool itself to the iso. Reseating components multiple...
  8. All browsers are not operating at the same time in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    All browsers are not operating at the same time in windows 10: Internet connected but browsers not working Windows 10 This is irrespective of any Browsers.Google Chrome/Firefox/Opera.Please suggest a solution.restarting helps,but this is occurring too frequently *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Having several windows with Edge on each at the same time

in Browsers and Email
    Having several windows with Edge on each at the same time: With Windows 7, while having the browser Explorer open, it was possible to open a new window with the explorer on it also. I did that by right clicking on the icon of Explorer in the task bar and then clicking on its icon on the drop-down menu). So I had several "Explorers"...
  10. File Explorer displays several times the same folders in side panel

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer displays several times the same folders in side panel: Hello, When I open the file explorer of Windows 10, the side panel is like this: [img] Any ideas on why it occurs and how to solve it? 102492