Windows 10: The same system sound sounds different.

Discus and support The same system sound sounds different. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I have a problem with Windows system sounds. The same system sound sounds different. I even tried reinstalling windows, and the sound became... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Андрей Снегов, Dec 6, 2022.

1. The same system sound sounds different.

Hello. I have a problem with Windows system sounds. The same system sound sounds different. I even tried reinstalling windows, and the sound became normal, until I opened the sound settings in the control panel. But I didn't change the sound settings. Help! https://1drv.ms/v/s!AlOAji17B3dZhg14XLqnEW5QCzp1

:)

Андрей Снегов, Dec 6, 2022
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Dec 6, 2022
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue The same system sound sounds different. :p

cadaveca, Dec 6, 2022
  4. The same system sound sounds different.

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

The same system sound sounds different.

1. The same system sound sounds different. - Similar Threads - same system sound

2. sound level on the sound system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound level on the sound system: The system sound on my laptop cannot be changed directly, if the sound is made to zero then the sound is off, and if louder has same sound level . sound must customized from settings of the running application....
  3. sound level on the sound system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound level on the sound system: The system sound on my laptop cannot be changed directly, if the sound is made to zero then the sound is off, and if louder has same sound level . sound must customized from settings of the running application....
  4. Different sound levels in the same device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Different sound levels in the same device: So I've been trying out my Razer Nommo Chroma I bought 2 days ago, and it sounded great but now it sounds so quiet, even at 100 volume. I was checking the speakers properties and found that the levels are different as shown in the screenshot, it's the only device where I get...
  5. Different sound levels in the same device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different sound levels in the same device: So I've been trying out my Razer Nommo Chroma I bought 2 days ago, and it sounded great but now it sounds so quiet, even at 100 volume. I was checking the speakers properties and found that the levels are different as shown in the screenshot, it's the only device where I get...
  6. Different sound levels in the same device

7. The same system sound sounds different.

The same system sound sounds different.: Hello. I have a problem with Windows system sounds. The same system sound sounds different. I even tried reinstalling windows, and the sound became normal, until I opened the sound settings in the control panel. But I didn't change the sound settings. Help!...
  8. sound and system sounds please

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound and system sounds please: what is the different between sound and system sounds please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-and-system-sounds-please/3519c99d-08f5-4ec8-93ce-4f8efc2c1485
  9. System sound

System sound: I have Windows 10 installed on my laptop. System sound is found to be muted. How do I unmute it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-sound/1dabb1eb-1571-49a8-a10b-c9a87b06f9e0
  10. System sound

System sound: I have windows 10 and there is a pull up widow at the lower right hand of the task bar. I used to be able to click on the speaker emblem and change between my tv and my computer. when I click on the speaker emblem now nothing happens. any ideas on how to correct the issue?...