Windows 10: The satellite image

Discus and support The satellite image in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The satellite image of the maps app is the best. Which satellite image is used for this app? How can I cite it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Puugii, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:52 AM.

1. Puugii Win User

The satellite image

The satellite image of the maps app is the best. Which satellite image is used for this app? How can I cite it?

:)

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

3. satellite image

I have a nokia N95 8GB.

I downloaded current map data using nokia map loader, but this does not include satellite image. When using nokia maps on my mobile and I change the map mode to satellite i hav to enable network connection and stream the data. is there any way i can save the
    satellite image onto my phone?

thanks in advance to anyone who helps me.

4. ugura Win User

The satellite image

Map Satellite images blurry on Nokia Lumia 920

If the satellite images are blurry/low resolution, it might be done intentionally for security reasons (eg. military area and etc.) or you've a problem with your internet connection and the phone cannot download high resolution satellite images.

Make sure that you've a stable internet connection and as
    c_laudia
    suggested, try waiting a little longer until the satellite image loads.

I'm not sure if downloaded satellite images are cached or not, but I think uninstalling and then reinstalling the map app will clear the cache, if there's any.

Thema:

The satellite image

1. The satellite image - Similar Threads - satellite image

2. Toshiba satellite black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba satellite black screen: Toshiba stuck at "Leading Innovation" screen. After starting a system reset, I came back to a message saying "error: System reset unsucessful" or something similar to that. Now when it tries to boot it just puts up the product screen, goes black, then brings up the screen...
  3. After Win 10 Build 18363 install, my Toshiba Satellite laptop is stuck in "Repair Mode" on...

After Win 10 Build 18363 install, my Toshiba Satellite laptop is stuck in "Repair Mode" on...: Not sure what to try here. I am a person who keeps my computer up to date, and this is the second time something potentially horrible has happened with this laptop after a Windows update. The last time, I had to have my hard drive replaced and had to reinstall everything....
  4. Toshiba Satellite C855 unable to complete Windows update Error message 0x80244018

Toshiba Satellite C855 unable to complete Windows update Error message 0x80244018: I have Toshiba Satellite C855-C5254. It currently running Windows 10 Version 1809. Tried to update to Version 1903 multiple times but failed. The error message is: Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows , restart the computer and...
  5. SATELLITE C55-B5240X GETS STUCK AT GETTING DEVICE RADY 75% ALWAYS

SATELLITE C55-B5240X GETS STUCK AT GETTING DEVICE RADY 75% ALWAYS: My Toshiba Satellite C55-B5240X which came with win 10 was formatted and i tried to reinstall windows 10 but always get stuck Getting Device Ready 75% Always...
  6. Toshiba Satellite HDMI port not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Toshiba Satellite HDMI port not working: My wife’s Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite C75D-C; Actual Model Number:C75D-C7224X Its part number is PSCSWU-01K013 with a serial number of 8F099179S We are running the latest M/S Windows 10 HOME build 1803 17134.1130. It was sold new as Windows 10 capable and likely came with...
  7. WiFi on Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi on Toshiba Satellite laptop: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop running Windows 10 I used to be able to get on the internet with wifi, but suddenly I get a message saying the device doesn't support miracast. I don't think I did anything to change the system. Why doesn't wifi suddenly not work?...
  8. cd/dvddrive no longer works on my toshiba satellite laptio with the windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cd/dvddrive no longer works on my toshiba satellite laptio with the windows 10 update: my cd/dvd drive worked just fine when I purchased my toshiba laptop. If I reacll it came with windows 10. HOWEVER, when the windows 10 UPDATE rolled in the cd/dvd player does not work (code 19). I tried all the troubleshoooting techiques recommended online but to no avail....
  9. I would like to install Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite S75 Laptop Intel Core i7 since...

I would like to install Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite S75 Laptop Intel Core i7 since...: Please see subject above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-install-windows-10-on-my-toshiba/5b66f819-792f-460b-ac80-f51b296b61dc
  10. How to activate touch screen on toshiba satellite u920t

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to activate touch screen on toshiba satellite u920t: I have reset my Toshiba satellite (Windows 10 Pro) and now the touchscreen doesn't work. All drivers seem to be in order, and in device manager everything is recognised and installed. Any ideas? Thanks...