Windows 10: the sceen went sideways, and i dont know how to fix it please help

Discus and support the sceen went sideways, and i dont know how to fix it please help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I do not understand what there asking me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JillianMosier, Jun 10, 2019.

1. the sceen went sideways, and i dont know how to fix it please help

I do not understand what there asking me

:)

JillianMosier, Jun 10, 2019

2. My Screen Turned sideways, How do I fix it back?

Hi Trudi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community, and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To guide you in the right direction, I need more information from the computer by answering the following questions:

• Are you facing this issue on your mobile or computer?

• What is the error message you are getting?
    • Which Operating System have you installed in your device?

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

Meanwhile I suggest you to try the steps provided below in the links and check if it helps.

how did my screen get turned sideways and how can i fix it

My Screen Turned sideways, How do I fix it back?

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists
    please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 10, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jun 10, 2019
  4. the sceen went sideways, and i dont know how to fix it please help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

the sceen went sideways, and i dont know how to fix it please help

1. the sceen went sideways, and i dont know how to fix it please help - Similar Threads - sceen went sideways

2. MY COMPUTER KEEPS FREEZING UP AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT.CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MY COMPUTER KEEPS FREEZING UP AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT.CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?: MY COMPUTER KEEPS FREEZING UP AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-freezing-up-and-i-dont-know-how/cf6b8b51-cc79-4e41-be16-84c5c3c59bab
  3. i dont know how to email documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont know how to email documents: I don't know how to email documents could you tell me how to do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-email-documents/610ee021-2ebe-4709-8696-8b983019ec97
  4. I dont know what is happenig

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know what is happenig: I wanted to ask I have windows 10 and when I turn on a game called league of legends its saying in task manager that league of legends is 60% in task manager but in task manager is saying that the hole processor is working on 100% and its just the game nothing in the...
  5. Plug in microphone won't work with laptop and don't know how to fix. Please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Plug in microphone won't work with laptop and don't know how to fix. Please help!: Hi. I have a condenser microphone (VIM VIP?????) and I wanted to do some recording with it as it is of a much nicer quality than the microphone on my laptop, but it doesn't work and sound stops playing through the speakers (no idea why it is not a headset and there is only...
  6. i want to remove a scam but i dont know how to

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i want to remove a scam but i dont know how to: so there is a popup scam that keeps bugging me on browsers except for Internet Explorer. Is there a way that I can permanently remove this scam?...
  7. So I dont know what to call this Please Look

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    So I dont know what to call this Please Look: Ok so I am doing a Little clean up But I need help please look here [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] So is there a List that I can see what must stay what Must not ? thank you Code: RUN CMD PAST THIS %SystemRoot%\System32\Cmd.exe /c Cleanmgr /sageset:65535 &...
  8. i dont know where to begin...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i dont know where to begin...: I need help with literally everything...no kidding,,new pc, wont hardly work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_other/i-dont-know-where-to-begin/ade63b4d-f825-412e-9b0b-c57cedc76a8d
  9. I dont even know how or what happened to my PC please help

in Windows 10 Support
    I dont even know how or what happened to my PC please help: Hello, so I dont even know where to start. This morning I got on to my PC because it's my day off, and for a while now the new "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3213986)" update hasn't been auto-updating and failing. There was also an...
  10. Help dont know what happened

in Windows 10 Support
    Help dont know what happened: sunday evening while using my laptop which runs Windows 10 with no problems started to do automatic upgrades and was configuring and had the message displayed DO NOT SHUT OFF COMPUTER and was installing when I accidentally shut off my next book tablet also running win 10 and...