Windows 10: the sceen went sideways, and i dont know how to fix it please help

Discus and support the sceen went sideways, and i dont know how to fix it please help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I do not understand what there asking me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JillianMosier, Jun 10, 2019.

1. the sceen went sideways, and i dont know how to fix it please help

I do not understand what there asking me

:)

JillianMosier, Jun 10, 2019

2. My Screen Turned sideways, How do I fix it back?

Hi Trudi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community, and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To guide you in the right direction, I need more information from the computer by answering the following questions:

• Are you facing this issue on your mobile or computer?

• What is the error message you are getting?
    • Which Operating System have you installed in your device?

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

Meanwhile I suggest you to try the steps provided below in the links and check if it helps.

how did my screen get turned sideways and how can i fix it

My Screen Turned sideways, How do I fix it back?

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists
    please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 10, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jun 10, 2019
  4. the sceen went sideways, and i dont know how to fix it please help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

the sceen went sideways, and i dont know how to fix it please help

1. the sceen went sideways, and i dont know how to fix it please help - Similar Threads - sceen went sideways

2. I dont know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know how to fix this: Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=zrfHvuTOCgzzUGnnvPiUGbDvpX$3llqFNzw==..ctor#=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA== at...
  3. I dont know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know how to fix this: Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=zrfHvuTOCgzzUGnnvPiUGbDvpX$3llqFNzw==..ctor#=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA== at...
  4. A problem i dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem i dont know how to fix: I have 2 problems. 1 My Roblox keeps on crashing for no reason and im on windows 10 aswell. I already deleted the cache, already reinstall Roblox more than 5 times, and also tried to update graphics driver. 2 I cant update my graphics driver. Just to let you know, my graphics...
  5. A problem i dont know how to fix

A problem i dont know how to fix: I have 2 problems. 1 My Roblox keeps on crashing for no reason and im on windows 10 aswell. I already deleted the cache, already reinstall Roblox more than 5 times, and also tried to update graphics driver. 2 I cant update my graphics driver. Just to let you know, my graphics...
  6. I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?: Everytime i install a Game or smth this error comes and when i click on okay another error popes offcould someone pls help me to fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this-can-someon-help-me/00cbae4a-43fb-4cce-bc2e-f98983c8a728
  7. I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?

I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?: Everytime i install a Game or smth this error comes and when i click on okay another error popes offcould someone pls help me to fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this-can-someon-help-me/00cbae4a-43fb-4cce-bc2e-f98983c8a728
  8. AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX: just tell me how to solve this issue[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-that-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/0d36ba81-370f-482f-83c5-8a741367b91d
  9. I don't know how to fix this please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know how to fix this please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arun071 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izlwsm/i_dont_know_how_to_fix_this_please_help/
  10. Please help I Don't know how to fix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help I Don't know how to fix: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ilyosjon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imh5ry/please_help_i_dont_know_how_to_fix/