Windows 10: The screen backgound is charcol black. How do I CHANGE THE COLORS

Discus and support The screen backgound is charcol black. How do I CHANGE THE COLORS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The screen background is charcoal black. How do I CHANGE THE COLORS TO SOMETHING LIGHTER ***Moved from category Microsoft Edge / Audio and video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by davemoran3, May 10, 2019.

1. The screen backgound is charcol black. How do I CHANGE THE COLORS

The screen background is charcoal black. How do I CHANGE THE COLORS TO SOMETHING LIGHTER

***Moved from category Microsoft Edge / Audio and video playback / Windows 10***

:)

davemoran3, May 10, 2019

2. change desktop background color

Patricia Ray

The answer given below did not solve my problem. I followed the steps given and when I returned to my work screen it was still black, there does not seem anyway to save your changes and color selection.

RAYPATRICIA, May 10, 2019
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 10, 2019
  4. The screen backgound is charcol black. How do I CHANGE THE COLORS

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 10, 2019
Thema:

The screen backgound is charcol black. How do I CHANGE THE COLORS

1. The screen backgound is charcol black. How do I CHANGE THE COLORS - Similar Threads - screen backgound charcol

2. Black screen - How can I change the screen from black back to its original color?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen - How can I change the screen from black back to its original color?: How can I change the screen from black back to its original color?* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-how-can-i-change-the-screen-from/cf0127d7-8e4f-46db-b337-015ad525201c
  3. Black screen - How can I change the screen from black back to its original color?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen - How can I change the screen from black back to its original color?: How can I change the screen from black back to its original color?* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-how-can-i-change-the-screen-from/cf0127d7-8e4f-46db-b337-015ad525201c
  4. How to change font color to black?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change font color to black?: I need to change the font color of folder's names on my desktop. I just need a standard black color, why is it so hard? I can not see the white font with the black shade, I hate it, it all blurred for me. I can not use the black theme, thank you. I need a white screen with...
  5. How to change font color to black?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change font color to black?: I need to change the font color of folder's names on my desktop. I just need a standard black color, why is it so hard? I can not see the white font with the black shade, I hate it, it all blurred for me. I can not use the black theme, thank you. I need a white screen with...
  6. how to change icons colors to black?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to change icons colors to black?: i recently tweaked my pc to look similar to windows 98, but the default color for windows 10 icons on the taskbar (such as sound, battery, etc) is white, which does not blend well with the white windows 98 taskbar. does anyone know how to edit the icon colors so that theyre...
  7. How do I change my internet screen color from black to white? HELP!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change my internet screen color from black to white? HELP!!: How do I change my internet screen color from black to white? HELP!! My mother's computer and she has no clue how it changed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-internet-screen-color-from/636f41eb-e486-4414-99bc-dbf1a3218aa4
  8. my camera is in black and white. How do I change it to color?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my camera is in black and white. How do I change it to color?: my camera is in black and white. How do I change it to color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-in-black-and-white-how-do-i-change-it/cdba8c20-a4bc-47c1-b076-a9679e5dc633
  9. display change from color to black and green. How do I get color back?

display change from color to black and green. How do I get color back?: I changed my display. Now it is black and green. I want my color back. How can I do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-change-from-color-to-black-and-green-how/0b5f2d06-1fd4-489e-89f9-a3bff8ef4a05
  10. How do I change the color on my screen

How do I change the color on my screen: How do I change the color on my screen it's all white I have tried everything and it's just not changing the way it was new can you help David email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** * Moved from Community Participation Center...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change screen backgound color