Windows 10: The screen display shrank and I can't get it back to full screen

Discus and support The screen display shrank and I can't get it back to full screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; both right and left sides of screen display shrank can't access display settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosephCox7, Aug 21, 2019.

1. The screen display shrank and I can't get it back to full screen

both right and left sides of screen display shrank

can't access display settings.

:)

JosephCox7, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

The screen display shrank and I can't get it back to full screen [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Aug 21, 2019
  3. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Aug 21, 2019
  4. The screen display shrank and I can't get it back to full screen

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

The screen display shrank and I can't get it back to full screen

1. The screen display shrank and I can't get it back to full screen - Similar Threads - screen display shrank

2. Display size shrank!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display size shrank!: Suddenly the size of the display became so small that it was unreadable. I rebooted but that didn't take it back to normal. With effort I was able to change the display size to 300%, which made things legible but cut off parts of the screen. I was at mlb.com and looking the...
  3. Display size shrank!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display size shrank!: Suddenly the size of the display became so small that it was unreadable. I rebooted but that didn't take it back to normal. With effort I was able to change the display size to 300%, which made things legible but cut off parts of the screen. I was at mlb.com and looking the...
  4. get a full screen back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get a full screen back: how do I get a full screen back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-a-full-screen-back/d66eb4e7-0bd4-4174-b1b6-d3411e873a0e
  5. get a full screen back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get a full screen back: how do I get a full screen back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-a-full-screen-back/d66eb4e7-0bd4-4174-b1b6-d3411e873a0e
  6. Can't get out of Full Screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get out of Full Screen mode: The Edge browser in Windows 10 comes up in Full Screen mode and I haven't found a way to go back to the standard multi- Window display. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-out-of-full-screen-mode/69ef5ebe-185d-4354-8101-4f50ab9ac133
  7. full display on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    full display on screen: The top of my screen has disappeared, meaning I cannot see the controls on top, close windows- I open a program and it fills the whole screen. Sometimes there is a black empty space in top. I open tabs and cannot see them. What should I do please?...
  8. How do I get back to a full screen with Windows 10

How do I get back to a full screen with Windows 10: Trying to get back to a Full Screen on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-back-to-a-full-screen-with-windows-10/9200d86a-1a04-4e02-ae96-0d422c0d9d6f
  9. Full Screen display

Full Screen display: I was on a website and my screen suddenly just dropped. I have already tried to reset resolution and it is on the recommended. The only F button I have on my computer is fn...
  10. Unable to Get Edge Back to Full Screen

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to Get Edge Back to Full Screen: Just installed the major update for windows 10. I was playing around with the 'Set these tabs aside'. Now there is a large section (I'm assuming it's a tab preview) at the top that I can't close. The address bar is now a quarter of the way down the screen. Any way to get...