Windows 10: The screen doesn’t give me login option

Discus and support The screen doesn’t give me login option in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I restarted my computer in the safe mode, and when it came back on, there was a blurred screen with nowhere to click to put login information. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mint Ty, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Mint Ty Win User

The screen doesn’t give me login option

I restarted my computer in the safe mode, and when it came back on, there was a blurred screen with nowhere to click to put login information. It showed language option, shutdown/restart, wifi, and that’s it. Cannot log in or cannot even go to the login page. What’s happening and how can I fix it?

:)

Mint Ty, Jun 18, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

The screen doesn’t give me login option [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 18, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

1. The screen doesn’t give me login option - Similar Threads - screen doesn’t login

2. I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...: I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up network connections on ethernet 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-no-wifi-doesnt-give-me-the-option-to-turn-on/31ae1736-fa45-4e32-a888-4be157329853
  3. I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...: I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up network connections on ethernet 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-no-wifi-doesnt-give-me-the-option-to-turn-on/31ae1736-fa45-4e32-a888-4be157329853
  4. login with username and PIN gives me 0xc000006d0x0

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    login with username and PIN gives me 0xc000006d0x0: help logging in with my username and pin dosent workinstead it just gives me the error credentials couldnt be verified and then the error code you saw in the titlei’ve tried everything using chatgpt, even restartingtheres no sign into main account button im always in the...
  5. Safe mode doesn’t give me picture

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Safe mode doesn’t give me picture: Hey. I am updating my GPU and i wanted to perform the DDU in safe mode through “msconfig” and when i try to turn my pc on I don’t get a picture. Looking forward for any help....
  6. Safe mode doesn’t give me picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe mode doesn’t give me picture: Hey. I am updating my GPU and i wanted to perform the DDU in safe mode through “msconfig” and when i try to turn my pc on I don’t get a picture. Looking forward for any help....
  7. Safe mode doesn’t give me picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Login failed and the safe mode keeps giving me a white screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login failed and the safe mode keeps giving me a white screen.: So basically what had happend is Yesterday I was trying to install the new windows11 on my laptop,HP notebook Proccesor is celeronN4000 Graphic driver: Intel UHD Graphics 600.And so what had happend is I left the laptop on over night starting at 11:59And I allowed the windows...
  9. My Windows 10 installation media doesn’t give me the option to choose a USB drive and I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Windows 10 installation media doesn’t give me the option to choose a USB drive and I...: Title. I have a 64GB usb in my laptop and when I try to use the media thing for windows 10 it says c drive is full make room sorry. I watched a YouTube video but in his it gives the option to choose the usb for me it doesn’t. submitted by /u/DeadWeightJay [link]...
  10. No login options on login screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    No login options on login screen.: So ... my Windows 10 computer won't let me log in. I'm at the login prompt screen and there's no login box to type in a password. This is what I see. Every 30 seconds or so the screen "pulses." See this video. For some context, this started happening when I looked up...