Windows 10: The screen got cut off on the right and bottom on windows 11 & I can't resize

Discus and support The screen got cut off on the right and bottom on windows 11 & I can't resize in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was trying to install solidworks 2024 crack, but when i reached the setup part, the screen got cut off on the right and bottom.I watched video of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kaushik Barua1, Apr 24, 2024.

1. The screen got cut off on the right and bottom on windows 11 & I can't resize

I was trying to install solidworks 2024 crack, but when i reached the setup part, the screen got cut off on the right and bottom.I watched video of installation on yt, it seems there is a checkbox in there, so i can't even install this now. I've encountered similar problem with mcafee .Also, i checked the drivers, they're all updated.

:)

Kaushik Barua1, Apr 24, 2024

2. right click window not able to resize

Hi,

To resize the window that pops up when you save a picture, you can perform the steps below:

• Right-click on a picture and hit Save Picture As.
    • Press Alt + Spacebar to get the shortcut menu shown on the picture below:

The screen got cut off on the right and bottom on windows 11 & I can't resize 026976b6-a86d-4815-a520-0b646b1bb674.jpg

3. Select Restore to minimize the screen.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Apr 24, 2024
  3. John Vil Win User
    moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Apr 24, 2024
  4. The screen got cut off on the right and bottom on windows 11 & I can't resize

Cannot resize the calculator and cannot move it when it is open on screen

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with resizing Calculator on Start menu, do let us know how exactly are you trying to do so?

As a workaround if you are trying to resize the Calculator on Start menu, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Steps to pin Calculator to Start menu and Resize it:

• Press Windows key, click on All apps, and right click on
      Calculator.
    • Click on Pin to Start (If not yet pinned), now right click on the tile for
      Calculator on click on Resize.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Also, try to access the Calculator from safe mode and check if the issue persists.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Hope it help. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

The screen got cut off on the right and bottom on windows 11 & I can't resize

1. The screen got cut off on the right and bottom on windows 11 & I can't resize - Similar Threads - screen got cut

2. The screen got cut off on the right and bottom on windows 11 & I can't resize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The screen got cut off on the right and bottom on windows 11 & I can't resize: I was trying to install solidworks 2024 crack, but when i reached the setup part, the screen got cut off on the right and bottom.I watched video of installation on yt, it seems there is a checkbox in there, so i can't even install this now. I've encountered similar problem...
  3. Taskbar cuts off bottom of window

Taskbar cuts off bottom of window: I got a new laptop last week and noticed an issue carried over from my old laptop. I don't know what causes it, but I will randomly find the taskbar cutting off my windows. For example, and this is usually how I notice it's happened, the bottom ribbon in Word which shows the...
  4. The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off: Hi,The very bottom half at the bottom of my program is cut in half. I need to see the whole sections as it's a date & timeframe, How can i fix this please?.I tried to add a screenshot but it wont work as a JPEG or a PNG File. It just says failed to upload....
  5. The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off

The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off: Hi,The very bottom half at the bottom of my program is cut in half. I need to see the whole sections as it's a date & timeframe, How can i fix this please?.I tried to add a screenshot but it wont work as a JPEG or a PNG File. It just says failed to upload....
  6. Can't click in the bottom right of the screen Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click in the bottom right of the screen Windows 11: It seems as if the bottom right of the screen cannot be interacted with on my main display. It takes up about a sixth of the screen, and no matter what app I have open it seems to always be disabled. The display is fine - I unplugged my second one and the problem persists....
  7. Can't click in the bottom right of the screen Windows 11

Can't click in the bottom right of the screen Windows 11: It seems as if the bottom right of the screen cannot be interacted with on my main display. It takes up about a sixth of the screen, and no matter what app I have open it seems to always be disabled. The display is fine - I unplugged my second one and the problem persists....
  8. browsers cut off at the bottom

in Browsers and Email
    browsers cut off at the bottom: Has anyone seen this? [img] I get a solid white "bar" at the bottom of my screen when using Firefox, and it persists when scrolling. It blocks whatever content is there unless I keep scrolling but when I get to the bottom of the webpage and I can't keep scrolling, I can't...
  9. Display cut off at bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display cut off at bottom of the screen: I just completed W10 installation and it seems to be working, but the bottom of the display is cut off. I shifted the task bar to the right side or otherwise I couldn't see it. Still annoying. I have a ATI Radeon HD 4350 video card with 512 MB memory and a Dell ST2410...
  10. Display cut off at bottom of the screen/taskbar

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display cut off at bottom of the screen/taskbar: So the bottom of my monitor display is cut off. It is a Dell ST2010 monitor very old but still in working condition. It has nothing to do with screen resolution btw. Can this problem be fixed or do i have to buy a new monitor? Any suggestions? Thanks This is how it looks...