Windows 10: The screen is not loading it hangs whenever I click on the screen the icons are not showing...

Discus and support The screen is not loading it hangs whenever I click on the screen the icons are not showing... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Amardeep Singh Batra, May 18, 2024.

1. The screen is not loading it hangs whenever I click on the screen the icons are not showing...

Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 10

:)

Amardeep Singh Batra, May 18, 2024

2. Screen icons Nokia 2720.

Nokia 2720 An icon at the top of the screen looks like the bottom half of a square with up arrow flashing. Any suggestions what this is? The supplied owners manual does not explain or show common icons, is the a listing somewhere?

johnny_reno, May 18, 2024
  3. Szaby59 Win User
    Preload desktop during welcome screen

Hello!
    Is it possible to set welcome screen to show desktop, when it's ready (all gatgets, icons are loaded)?

Szaby59, May 18, 2024
  4. Nick.L.S Win User

The screen is not loading it hangs whenever I click on the screen the icons are not showing...

Several apps now hang at splash/loading screen

Just before Xmas I noticed several apps stopped working and would just hang/freeze on their startup splash screen. I'm unaware if there was an OS update just prior, and I haven't had one since. All this apps had been working fine without issue prior.

The apps/games I have on my phone with this issue are:

• NAB (Bank App)
    • Spotify (sits at black screen with "Loading..." and blue scrolling dots)
    • Wordament (Microsoft Game)
    • TBlog (replacement for Tumblr on Win Mobile) (has had an update recently, but did not fix issue)

I have tried the following with no success:

• Delete and re-install apps
    • Soft reset
    • Hard reset and restore
    • Hard reset without restore
    Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to fix this issue? The banking app in particular is hard to live without.

Phone is a Lumia 640XL LTE running Win 10 1607 / 10.0.14965.1001

Nick.L.S, May 18, 2024
Thema:

The screen is not loading it hangs whenever I click on the screen the icons are not showing...

1. The screen is not loading it hangs whenever I click on the screen the icons are not showing... - Similar Threads - screen loading hangs

2. The screen is not loading it hangs whenever I click on the screen the icons are not showing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The screen is not loading it hangs whenever I click on the screen the icons are not showing...: Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screen-is-not-loading-it-hangs-whenever-i/9f05afe5-832e-4fac-968c-854017bbce3b
  3. The screen is not loading it hangs whenever I click on the screen the icons are not showing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The screen is not loading it hangs whenever I click on the screen the icons are not showing...: Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screen-is-not-loading-it-hangs-whenever-i/9f05afe5-832e-4fac-968c-854017bbce3b
  4. My screen keeps showing other tabs for a split second whenever i click frequently in a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen keeps showing other tabs for a split second whenever i click frequently in a...: Whenever i click fast in a full-screen game it shows a other tab for a split second, for example: I got spotify and fortnite open, i am playing fortnite and click frequently in the game, it shows spotify for a split second and it keeps repeating and it is really annoying....
  5. My screen keeps showing other tabs for a split second whenever i click frequently in a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen keeps showing other tabs for a split second whenever i click frequently in a...: Whenever i click fast in a full-screen game it shows a other tab for a split second, for example: I got spotify and fortnite open, i am playing fortnite and click frequently in the game, it shows spotify for a split second and it keeps repeating and it is really annoying....
  6. blue screen whenever I lock screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen whenever I lock screen: I've always used the windows key + L shortcut to lock my screen, but since today whenever I use that shortcut I get a blue screen and my pc restarts. I did download some sketchy software before these events happend but when I checked in task manager, there wasn't anything...
  7. Pc does not start, hangs in the loading screen?

Pc does not start, hangs in the loading screen?: Hello, my PC won't start anymore, it hangs permanently only in this screen and the circle is turning quite laggy, so jerks. My keyboard and mouse are not lit and do not work. What can I do? Changed my mainboard and CPU today, but it can't be because I have turned it...
  8. Hanging screen

Hanging screen: Hi I’m using an Asus laptop. Recent i have been experiencing some problems when i plug in my charger when i’m watch Netfix or any other videos. Once i plug it in a few seconds the screen completely freezes and hangs. Can i know is there any way to solve this problem? Thanks....
  9. Whenever the screen chimes, it shows the multicolors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whenever the screen chimes, it shows the multicolors: Whenever the screen chimes, it shows the multicolors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/sorry/7aea538c-b7ad-49e7-bbac-85b042b1cbf0
  10. I click on settings icon, the screen shows, and then disappears

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I click on settings icon, the screen shows, and then disappears: I click on settings icon, the screen shows, and then disappears. This happens with all task bar items like the network icon, the date/time icon and the notification icon. It also happens on sever start menu programs. I've seen this question asked here before but no solutions...