Windows 10: THE SCREEN IS SHOWING DULL SCREEN AFTER RESETTING MY LAPTOP

Discus and support THE SCREEN IS SHOWING DULL SCREEN AFTER RESETTING MY LAPTOP in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After facing some firewall issues in my laptop, I decide to reset my laptop. But as soon as I did the RESET the screen became DULL,as same as the one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nick hegde, Sep 24, 2019.

1. THE SCREEN IS SHOWING DULL SCREEN AFTER RESETTING MY LAPTOP

After facing some firewall issues in my laptop, I decide to reset my laptop.

But as soon as I did the RESET the screen became DULL,as same as the one which is always present in night mode,even when the night mode is off.I searched the internet for any solutions and tried few,but to no avail.So anyone please rescue me from this problem?

Awaiting the solution.

Thank you.

:)

nick hegde, Sep 24, 2019

2. Dull screen needs help

Bulldogxx I tried both ways suggested the article that offered step by step and neither system solved the dull colors, dull screen problem. All they did was rearrange my desktop. Any other suggestions?

Sorry about the sassy rejoinder to your sassy remark, I think they are both funny now that I am old and don't take myself seriously.

karencarpenterZA, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 24, 2019
  4. N-Gen Win User

THE SCREEN IS SHOWING DULL SCREEN AFTER RESETTING MY LAPTOP

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

THE SCREEN IS SHOWING DULL SCREEN AFTER RESETTING MY LAPTOP

1. THE SCREEN IS SHOWING DULL SCREEN AFTER RESETTING MY LAPTOP - Similar Threads - SCREEN SHOWING DULL

2. Laptop screen not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen not showing: My laptop screen isn't showing and sometimes appears on my TV when an hdmi is plugged in. It asks me for the bitlocker key and I put it in doing a full reset but the screen didn't come on, as it boots up and asks for the key again. I was thinking of taking it to staples where...
  3. Laptop screen not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen not showing: My laptop screen isn't showing and sometimes appears on my TV when an hdmi is plugged in. It asks me for the bitlocker key and I put it in doing a full reset but the screen didn't come on, as it boots up and asks for the key again. I was thinking of taking it to staples where...
  4. Hey I reseted my SSD and after resetting it it showed a blue screen

Hey I reseted my SSD and after resetting it it showed a blue screen: Hey I reseted my SSD and after resetting it it showed a blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-reseted-my-ssd-and-after-resetting-it-it/02aef11a-6311-45a0-aca1-695602a0801f
  5. Hey I reseted my SSD and after resetting it it showed a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey I reseted my SSD and after resetting it it showed a blue screen: Hey I reseted my SSD and after resetting it it showed a blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-reseted-my-ssd-and-after-resetting-it-it/02aef11a-6311-45a0-aca1-695602a0801f
  6. Screen colors feels dull!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen colors feels dull!: This is how my screen looks like when laptop is running on battery.This is how it looks when laptop is plugged in.Both images are taken in night light mode 65%Either my eyes.exe stopped working or there is some problem with my laptop coz i see both of them same and i feel...
  7. Screen colors feels dull!

Screen colors feels dull!: This is how my screen looks like when laptop is running on battery.This is how it looks when laptop is plugged in.Both images are taken in night light mode 65%Either my eyes.exe stopped working or there is some problem with my laptop coz i see both of them same and i feel...
  8. blue screen laptop after trying to reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen laptop after trying to reset.: I tried to reset my laptop because it was running very slow, it stopped before it accomplished the task, now it just runs blue screen and does nothing. I started it by hitting F10 when I powered it up, it tried to fix itself but couldn't. don't know what to do next, can't...
  9. Laptop showing a black screen after sign-in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop showing a black screen after sign-in: Lately, my laptop is starting to show a black screen after sign in and a short blink of some "Console window Host" which can't be seen properly.Now every time after i sign in i have to (press ctrl+shift+Esc and) start task manager->File->Run New Task->explorer.exe to get...
  10. Black screen after resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after resetting my laptop: So recently my Sony Vaio laptop performance has gone down so I decided to do a reset. Maybe I had malware. I did the fast reset where you can recover some files. After the reset was going, about 44%, it failed. So I decided to shut down the computer and try again later. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after screen replacement my laptop screen dull hp