Windows 10: the screen of my new razer blade 15 keeps auto dimming after i downloaded a new microsoft...

Discus and support the screen of my new razer blade 15 keeps auto dimming after i downloaded a new microsoft... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the screen of my new razer blade 15 keeps auto dimming when having a black or darker background while my brightness is 100% i do not know what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jort04, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Jort04 Win User

the screen of my new razer blade 15 keeps auto dimming after i downloaded a new microsoft...

the screen of my new razer blade 15 keeps auto dimming when having a black or darker background while my brightness is 100%

i do not know what to do can you guys help?

:)

Jort04, Nov 10, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

New Razer Blade 15.6” gaming laptop with Windows 10

Source: A quick look at the new Razer Blade 15.6 gaming laptop - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Nov 10, 2018
  3. WebberXu Win User
    Razer Blade 2015 touch screen stops working after reinstalling Windows 10

Hi folks,

New diver may not function properly with Razer Blade 2015 Touch Screen version.

I have a Razer Blade 2015 with Touch Screen. It was running Windows 10 home. Touch Screen works perfectly before the Windows 10 creator update released (roughly that time). However before I go with the creator update I erased the whole system on entire hard
    drive and install Linux on it. Touch screen is working complicatedly functional even in Linux. The problem came out when I reinstalled Windows 10 back onto my Blade and Touch Screen stopped working. Notice that in first few minus after finish re-installation
    of Windows, the screen was still working fine, but after a couple screen flash and freezing (which I assumed that is the auto diver update/install by Windows), the touch screen stopped working. My guessing is that the newer drivers come with the Creator update
    are incapable with current hardware.

Here is what I have tried;

1. Run Windows hardware troubleshooter. - I guess troubleshooter will only check if the hardware is running with newest driver and since the newest driver is probably the problem, there is no surprise this didn't help.

2. Disable Windows auto driver update/install in advanced system setting.

3. Go to Razer website to download the older version Intel chipset driver and install it. - I didn't install all the drivers in the list because the others are just obviously not related to this. Here is the link to the diver page

Razer Support .

4. Uninstall all devices with HID in name in Device Manager and do Scan the hardware change to let Windows reinstall them.

5. Perform another clean Windows 10 installation. - Again, Touch Screen worked in first few minus then dead again.

6. Contact Razer Tech Support and getting a solution that send my laptop back to repair so they can reinstall Windows 8.1 on it (WTF?!). BTW this laptop run Windows 8.1 when it came out of the box and touch screen did work fine at that time.

Can anyone help me with this? A lots of thanks here.

WebberXu, Nov 10, 2018
  4. the screen of my new razer blade 15 keeps auto dimming after i downloaded a new microsoft...

Bluetooth disappeared on Razer Blade Signature Laptop 2016

Had the same problem with a Dell Latitude E6530 after installing Windows 10. Tried every suggestion to no avail until this morning.

I strongly suggest you go to www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth , pick the appropriate driver from the list,download and install. I'm fairly confident this fix will work for you but fingers crossed anyway.

LudvikNovak, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

the screen of my new razer blade 15 keeps auto dimming after i downloaded a new microsoft...

1. the screen of my new razer blade 15 keeps auto dimming after i downloaded a new microsoft... - Similar Threads - screen razer blade

2. Wifi issue on Razer Blade 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi issue on Razer Blade 15: Hi,Im experience the same issue as this: Razer Blade gaming laptop intel WiFi adapter not working - Microsoft CommunityI have done a factory reset of the computer and updated to the latest drivers, both bios and the wifi, without any luck.Can you help?Info:Device...
  3. Wifi issue on Razer Blade 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi issue on Razer Blade 15: Hi,Im experience the same issue as this: Razer Blade gaming laptop intel WiFi adapter not working - Microsoft CommunityI have done a factory reset of the computer and updated to the latest drivers, both bios and the wifi, without any luck.Can you help?Info:Device...
  4. Razer Blade 15 2020BaseM DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Razer Blade 15 2020BaseM DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f: Hi. Getting BSOD for my Razer blade 15Razer Blade 15 2020 15.6" FHD Intel Core i7-10750H 2.6GHz / Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti / 16GB RAM / 256GB SSDIm getting it about a 2 months ago. First it was shown as I played games after closing game i couldnt shutdown laptop. if you try...
  5. Razer Blade 15 2020BaseM DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razer Blade 15 2020BaseM DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f: Hi. Getting BSOD for my Razer blade 15Razer Blade 15 2020 15.6" FHD Intel Core i7-10750H 2.6GHz / Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti / 16GB RAM / 256GB SSDIm getting it about a 2 months ago. First it was shown as I played games after closing game i couldnt shutdown laptop. if you try...
  6. Razer blade 15

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Razer blade 15: Hello, I recently got a razer blade 15 base model two months ago and it won’t open any of the games I want it to. Wifi is running well, and I’ve factory reset it twice already. I tried various options to fix my laptop. I’ve updated my windows and updated my drivers. But I...
  7. Razer Blade 15 2018 Webcam issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razer Blade 15 2018 Webcam issues: Hey, I bought a 15 inch Razer blade laptop at a windows store in November 2018. It had been working great until my webcam drivers literally disappeared from my laptop device manager about 6-8 months ago. I only noticed this relatively recently because no app could detect the...
  8. New Razer Blade 15 Studio Edition laptop

in Windows 10 News
    New Razer Blade 15 Studio Edition laptop: If you’re looking for a powerful, portable device that can handle big creative projects, check out the new Razer Blade 15 Studio Edition laptop, a mobile-workstation tailored to meet the needs of anyone from an audio engineer to VFX artist. [ATTACH] It comes...
  9. New Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop available

in Windows 10 News
    New Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop available: [ATTACH] Gamers, content creators and entertainment enthusiasts will soon be able to check out the next evolution of the Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop, loaded with Windows 10, an up to an 8-core 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX Super graphics and a 300Hz...
  10. CES 2019: Razer Blade 15 updated with new Nvidia Geforce RTX Graphics

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: Razer Blade 15 updated with new Nvidia Geforce RTX Graphics: World’s smallest 15.6” gaming laptop, available with up to GeForce RTX 2080 GPU with Max-Q design, delivers high framerates and quick renders 3B1zZg082r0 IRVINE, Calif. – Razer™, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, announced today a new range of the Razer Blade...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. razer blade auto brightness problem

2. razer blade auto brightness

3. razer blade auto dimming

4. my razor blade computer screen keeps going dark qhwn usig it,
  5. why is my razer blade screen dimming