Windows 10: The screen on my laptop times out very quickly. I would like it to stay active for at...

Discus and support The screen on my laptop times out very quickly. I would like it to stay active for at... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my computer screen times out after about 30 seconds of inactivity, and have to log in. want screen to be up 30 minutes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PhilipHoffman1, Feb 24, 2019.

1. The screen on my laptop times out very quickly. I would like it to stay active for at...

my computer screen times out after about 30 seconds of inactivity, and have to log in. want screen to be up 30 minutes.

:)

PhilipHoffman1, Feb 24, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 24, 2019
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

The screen on my laptop times out very quickly. I would like it to stay active for at...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

The screen on my laptop times out very quickly. I would like it to stay active for at...

1. The screen on my laptop times out very quickly. I would like it to stay active for at... - Similar Threads - screen laptop times

2. I would like to transfer my windows activation to another account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to transfer my windows activation to another account: 2 or 4 months before my sister bought an HP laptop and she didn't want it anymore since she bought a better one and the old one is now mine. Windows and Office activation is on my sister's account and since she now have no use of this laptop I would like to transfer the...
  3. I would like to transfer my windows activation to another account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to transfer my windows activation to another account: 2 or 4 months before my sister bought an HP laptop and she didn't want it anymore since she bought a better one and the old one is now mine. Windows and Office activation is on my sister's account and since she now have no use of this laptop I would like to transfer the...
  4. Almost every time I would activate the virtual keyboard and magnifier the screen would...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Almost every time I would activate the virtual keyboard and magnifier the screen would...: Almost every time I would activate the virtual keyboard and magnifier the screen would freeze. This was also happening on widows 10.If one application is not activated, for example the virtual keyboard, everything would be fine. Both, problems. I would like you to solve this...
  5. Almost every time I would activate the virtual keyboard and magnifier the screen would...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Almost every time I would activate the virtual keyboard and magnifier the screen would...: Almost every time I would activate the virtual keyboard and magnifier the screen would freeze. This was also happening on widows 10.If one application is not activated, for example the virtual keyboard, everything would be fine. Both, problems. I would like you to solve this...
  6. I would like to activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I would like to activate Windows 10 Pro: Split from this thread.I would like to active windows 10 pro...I replace motherboard coz the motherboard are defectiveso the Windows 10 is not activated? how?...
  7. [HELP] I would like to factory reset my LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    [HELP] I would like to factory reset my LAPTOP: I got bumped into this one video on YouTube which says that I should do before using a new laptop. It introduces me to Macrium Reflect. New laptop users should always save a snapshot of the factory-configured laptop (without windows updates) so you could always start fresh...
  8. i would like to restore my screen to full size

in Windows 10 Customization
    i would like to restore my screen to full size: 2 days ago my screen display changed the style. today my screen has been reduced by about half. I would like to restore it to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-restore-my-screen-to-full-size/dae1530a-bf0d-4a08-b99a-3483a1b193d9
  9. would like to sell my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    would like to sell my laptop: best way to set it on default? i've saved on external drive. thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-like-to-sell-my-laptop/c06506ed-2f37-49a6-b54a-251bdf2a17e6"
  10. I would like to have my laptop wake on USB

in Windows 10 Support
    I would like to have my laptop wake on USB: The computer I have now will stay on when the top is closed, which is what I want. But when it goes to sleep I cannot wake it without lifting the top and pressing power. I use monitors and usb keyboard and I want to be able to activate the computer using it. I have gone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my MSI GS63 laptop times out and the keyboard locks

2. dell laptop times out too quickly