Windows 10: The screen on time is 24 hours. Past many days.

Discus and support The screen on time is 24 hours. Past many days. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I noticed that the screen on time was 24 hours past many days. I always shut down my Laptop but my screen on time is mostly 24 hour that's why I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ashish_Sharma_007, Feb 12, 2024.

1. The screen on time is 24 hours. Past many days.

Hello. I noticed that the screen on time was 24 hours past many days. I always shut down my Laptop but my screen on time is mostly 24 hour that's why I am facing battery draining issue. I am using Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3007.

:)

Ashish_Sharma_007, Feb 12, 2024

2. The screen on time is 24 hours.

Hello. When I turned on my laptop today, I found that the screen on time was 24 hours. Last night I decided to turn off fast startup 1 time, holding down the shift. Tonight I found a very long screen on time. Tell me is it okay?

Андрей Снегов, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Windows 10. 12 to 24 hours

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To change the time format from 12 hour to 24 hour in Windows 10.

Follow the steps:

• Navigate to Control panel.
    • In the category view of the control panel, click on the
      ‘Change date, time, or number formats’.
    • Change the short time to HH:mm from the drop down.
    • Press Apply to make the changes.
    • Now your time format will change to 24 hour format.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 12, 2024
  4. The screen on time is 24 hours. Past many days.

The screen on time is 24 hours.

Hello. When I turned on my laptop today, I found that the screen on time was 24 hours. Last night I decided to turn off fast startup 1 time, holding down the shift. Tonight I found a very long screen on time. Tell me is it okay?

The screen on time is 24 hours. Past many days. [​IMG]

Андрей Снегов, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

The screen on time is 24 hours. Past many days.

1. The screen on time is 24 hours. Past many days. - Similar Threads - screen hours Past

2. The screen on time is 24 hours. Past many days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The screen on time is 24 hours. Past many days.: Hello. I noticed that the screen on time was 24 hours past many days. I always shut down my Laptop but my screen on time is mostly 24 hour that's why I am facing battery draining issue. I am using Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3007....
  3. 24 hour time slow to display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    24 hour time slow to display: I have my Windows 11 PC set to 24 hour military time. When the PC starts or restarts the default time is displayed on the login screen and then a few seconds later the 24 time is displayed. I'd like to see an improvement to display the 24 time faster in the login screen. In...
  4. Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.: System specs:System Model: a520m ds3hEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎10/‎03/‎2023OS build 19044.2846Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0Hi, I keep getting BSODs Windows Memory Diagnostic said there were hardware faults the first time I...
  5. Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.: System specs:System Model: a520m ds3hEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎10/‎03/‎2023OS build 19044.2846Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0Hi, I keep getting BSODs Windows Memory Manager said there were hardware faults the first time I ran...
  6. Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.

Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.: System specs:System Model: a520m ds3hEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎10/‎03/‎2023OS build 19044.2846Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0Hi, I keep getting BSODs Windows Memory Manager said there were hardware faults the first time I ran...
  7. The screen on time is 24 hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The screen on time is 24 hours.: Hello. When I turned on my laptop today, I found that the screen on time was 24 hours. Last night I decided to turn off fast startup 1 time, holding down the shift. Tonight I found a very long screen on time. Tell me is it okay?...
  8. The screen on time is 24 hours.

The screen on time is 24 hours.: Hello. When I turned on my laptop today, I found that the screen on time was 24 hours. Last night I decided to turn off fast startup 1 time, holding down the shift. Tonight I found a very long screen on time. Tell me is it okay?...
  9. The screen on time is 24 hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. The screen on time is 24 hours.