Windows 10: The scroll wheel on my mouse.

Discus and support The scroll wheel on my mouse. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I try to use my scroll wheel it changes my CPI I think because in the top left the amount I think its called will increase or decrease but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AdenMorrison, Jan 16, 2021.

1. The scroll wheel on my mouse.

Whenever I try to use my scroll wheel it changes my CPI I think because in the top left the amount I think its called will increase or decrease but the scroll wheel won't work on anything else. What do I do to fix this?

:)

AdenMorrison, Jan 16, 2021

2. Windows 10 mouse scroll wheel issue

Hi,

There can be numerous causes of the issue that you're having with your mouse scroll wheel speed such as outdated drivers, dirt, damaged cables, and more. To correct such issue, we suggest that you adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel using the steps
    below:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad.
    • Under Choose how many lines to scroll each time, move the slider to the right to make the speed of your mouse wheel faster.

With regard to cleaning the inside of your mouse, you have to contact its manufacturer to get proper instructions.

You can find more information about troubleshooting mouse issues in this
    article

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Jan 16, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 not registering Mouse Scroll Wheel input

Hi, welcome to tenforums.

Suggest you try:
    a. A different mouse
    b. Safe mode (will use different driver)
    c. Check inside mouse- dirt can get into mouse around the scroll wheel - I find cat hairs accumulate
    d.Check the value of

The scroll wheel on my mouse. [​IMG]

"WheelScrollLines"="0" - probably disables scrolling.

dalchina, Jan 16, 2021
  4. John Vil Win User

The scroll wheel on my mouse.

Mouse wheel too sensitive In edge

Hello Christopher,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To address your concern, you may adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Devices.
    • On the left pane, click on Mouse & touchpad.
    • Select Additional mouse options.
    • Go to the Wheel tab to adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

The scroll wheel on my mouse.

1. The scroll wheel on my mouse. - Similar Threads - scroll wheel mouse

2. Mouse Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Scroll Wheel: If i press the mouse button it goes into like a auto scroll wheel mode where my cursor turns into a little ball with two arrows one under it pointing down one over it pointing up and a circle around it how do i disable this because it activates even when im scrolling...
  3. Mouse Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Scroll Wheel: If i press the mouse button it goes into like a auto scroll wheel mode where my cursor turns into a little ball with two arrows one under it pointing down one over it pointing up and a circle around it how do i disable this because it activates even when im scrolling...
  4. Mouse Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...

Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...: Since I have installed the latest upgrade on Win10, the scroll wheel on 3 different wireless "mice" has stopped scrolling. I have done everything that I can think to do.I just installed a wired mouse and it scrolls fine.Any ideas on what's going on?...
  6. Mouse scroll wheel not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse scroll wheel not working: Hey Everybody, For some months now my Win10 will sound the "New Device Detected 3 tones". At that moment the mouse freezes; That can happen often or only a few times a day. Sometimes it disconnects the mouse/cursor from what open program I am using and twice after the...
  7. Mouse Wheel Scroll Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Wheel Scroll Settings: My master volume is being controlled by the mouse wheel scroll. This prevents me from scrolling any windows or menu lists or changing the zoom ratio in every browser I have tried. How do I change this?...
  8. Mouse Scroll Wheel not working.

Mouse Scroll Wheel not working.: Okay, I have some CMStorm Mouse and this just started today. The scroll wheel won't work. Not completely but not very well. When it like staggers? If that's the term. I go up it doesn't work I try again it goes down, go down it goes up. I cant seem to find any solution to...
  9. Mouse scroll wheel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse scroll wheel: Mouse scroll wheel now scrolls sound volume instead of document pages. How do I get it back to normal; why did it happen inadvertently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/mouse-scroll-wheel/848db64a-5a4b-472f-8216-c3950b05e79e
  10. mouse scroll wheel problem

mouse scroll wheel problem: hey,today i got mouse scroll problem,it works but when i scroll it wont scroll but it shows on left some 0-100 when i scroll please help ty scrolling down makes sound lower/higher 108301