Windows 10: The search bar, and windows 10 settings are both crashing on my system, and when I reboot...

Discus and support The search bar, and windows 10 settings are both crashing on my system, and when I reboot... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't know what to do at this point. i tried running SFC in the command line (as an admin), but I only get "Windows Resource Protection could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gabex66, Mar 15, 2020.

1. The search bar, and windows 10 settings are both crashing on my system, and when I reboot...

I don't know what to do at this point. i tried running SFC in the command line (as an admin), but I only get "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service."

I'm unable to uninstall updates, or install new updates, due to settings not running.

submitted by /u/Gabex66
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gabex66, Mar 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Mar 15, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 15, 2020
  4. jbailey8 Win User

The search bar, and windows 10 settings are both crashing on my system, and when I reboot...

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

The search bar, and windows 10 settings are both crashing on my system, and when I reboot...

1. The search bar, and windows 10 settings are both crashing on my system, and when I reboot... - Similar Threads - search bar settings

2. My search bar keeps crashing when i open it

in Cortana
    My search bar keeps crashing when i open it: My search bar keeps crashing every time i open it or it closes but i have done the sfc scan now ive done dism online cleanup image restore health and it still wont respond also its been doing this for months now and i still dont know what to do....
  3. My search bar keeps crashing when i open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My search bar keeps crashing when i open it: My search bar keeps crashing every time i open it or it closes but i have done the sfc scan now ive done dism online cleanup image restore health and it still wont respond also its been doing this for months now and i still dont know what to do....
  4. My search bar keeps crashing when i open it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 search bar crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 search bar crashing: Basically, one day my windows search bar stopped working. All I could do is type a few letters before it freezes and crashes. I've tried everything I could find, that one command on powershell, troubleshooting, but nothing seems to work. I would greatly appreciate if I could...
  6. Windows 10 search bar crashing

Windows 10 search bar crashing: Basically, one day my windows search bar stopped working. All I could do is type a few letters before it freezes and crashes. I've tried everything I could find, that one command on powershell, troubleshooting, but nothing seems to work. I would greatly appreciate if I could...
  7. windows 10 search bar crashing

windows 10 search bar crashing: hey thereSearch bar icon keeps on crashing. I tried any solution online including PowerShell command. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-bar-crashing/1482f032-33a3-46e2-800a-ac4293f2fd74
  8. windows 10 search bar crashing

in Cortana
    windows 10 search bar crashing: hey thereSearch bar icon keeps on crashing. I tried any solution online including PowerShell command. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-bar-crashing/1482f032-33a3-46e2-800a-ac4293f2fd74
  9. Windows search bar and settings app crash

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows search bar and settings app crash: Hello,My problem is that, only when I start typing in the search bar or in the settings app, they both crash instantly.Without typing and just using my mouse, works fine....
  10. Settings not appearing when I search for them in search bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings not appearing when I search for them in search bar: Hi I Just bought a new XPS 13 (lowest end model) that came with Microsoft 10 pre-installed (bought it from Microsoft store). my problem is that I cannot search for settings in the main search bar or even the settings search bar, the settings search bar simply doesn't work...