Windows 10: The search window got dark mode!

Discus and support The search window got dark mode! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thunderthenoob110 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qn5r0y/the_search_window_got_dark_mode/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Thunderthenoob110, Nov 5, 2021.

1. The search window got dark mode!

/u/Thunderthenoob110, Nov 5, 2021
  2. TechyMore Win User

iTunes Dark Mode: How to Enable and Use it?

macOS Mojave has a dark mode feature that is attracted by many people. So, Windows 10 lovers or users also want to enjoy this feature on their PC or laptop but many people don’t know how to enable dark
    mode in Windows 10. For that, you have to follow the instructions below.

• First of all, you have to search for the “Settings” in the search bar of your PC.
    • Now, when you get the setting window then you have to click on the personalization option.

The search window got dark mode! 567986b8-ea1e-4851-a1f5-ebe2bb407ddb?upload=true.png

• In the next step, you have to click on the Colors option which you can get on the left side.

The search window got dark mode! 0ac2117c-7f5e-4dc8-9e5d-3f7f38f8ad80?upload=true.png

• After that, when the colors option will open on your screen then you only have to scroll down and click on the Dark mode.
    For More Steps And Full Way Check Out Below url It 100% Helpful For Community. Thanks Have A Good Day.

Source: https://.com/itunes-dark-mode/

TechyMore, Nov 5, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Nov 5, 2021
  4. The search window got dark mode!

Windows 10 search results no longer dark in dark mode

As of the latest update, the search results when looking for something like a file or game or whatever have a white background like in light theme, even though I'm in the dark mode. I've changed my background to a solid color, turned on light mode and
    then restarted and then reapplied dark theme, and still it's not turning dark.

BrandonHerson, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

The search window got dark mode!

1. The search window got dark mode! - Similar Threads - search window got

2. Disable dark mode in Windows Search

in Cortana
    Disable dark mode in Windows Search: Microsoft recently updated windows 10 search to have a dark mode. However I prefer light mode search. I have dark mode enabled only for system and not for apps. When I disable dark mode completely I get light mode search back but I do not want to do that.Up until now,...
  3. Disable dark mode in Windows Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable dark mode in Windows Search: Microsoft recently updated windows 10 search to have a dark mode. However I prefer light mode search. I have dark mode enabled only for system and not for apps. When I disable dark mode completely I get light mode search back but I do not want to do that.Up until now,...
  4. Disable dark mode in Windows Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Search Box Won't Use Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Search Box Won't Use Dark Mode: I recently used software that one of my friends recommended to me that is supposed to de-bloat Windows. It worked and saved me a bit of memory usage, however I noticed that the search box suddenly changed to light mode and refuses the change back no matter what I do.Below are...
  6. How to get the dark mode for Windows search?

How to get the dark mode for Windows search?: Hello, is there a dark theme for the start menu search windows 10? Even though I switch to dark mode, the search menu is in light theme https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-the-dark-mode-for-windows-search/7b941b42-1899-4174-966f-93a5daec27fb
  7. Dark mode search bar bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Dark mode search bar bug: I enabled dark mode on Windows 10 20H2 and sometimes when I click around, the search bar only is dark in the text box area, it looks like this: Imgur: The magic of the Internet It turns fully dark when I hover the mouse over it. Anyone know a solution? TIA 180811
  8. Is there any way to get dark mode in Windows Search?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to get dark mode in Windows Search?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ElizabethsSongbird [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji48ox/is_there_any_way_to_get_dark_mode_in_windows/
  9. Windows search does not respect dark mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows search does not respect dark mode: Hello. If I <Win+S>, or indeed just <Win> and then start typing, the resulting search window is displayed with a white background and white text. Which would be fine except I have enabled dark mode (Turn on dark mode for apps) so it looks awful and kind of ruins the...
  10. Windows 10 search results no longer dark in dark mode

Windows 10 search results no longer dark in dark mode: As of the latest update, the search results when looking for something like a file or game or whatever have a white background like in light theme, even though I'm in the dark mode. I've changed my background to a solid color, turned on light mode and then restarted and then...