Windows 10: The "Send To" is missing on when right click

Discus and support The "Send To" is missing on when right click in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello there, I can't figure it out the problem here. I wanted it to send to compress files, but the "Send to" doesn't show the lists. Hope you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EArrieta, Oct 3, 2020.

1. EArrieta Win User

The "Send To" is missing on when right click

Hello there,

I can't figure it out the problem here. I wanted it to send to compress files, but the "Send to" doesn't show the lists. Hope you can help me thanks.

The "Send To" is missing on when right click d8a70d7f-d997-4f19-a492-243181c49a1b?upload=true.png

:)

EArrieta, Oct 3, 2020
  2. Wood Win User

right click send to

How do I add right click send to for items not in the list.

Wood, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    right click send to

What are you trying to send to where?

Edwin, Oct 3, 2020
  4. The "Send To" is missing on when right click

Missing scroll line down right side of screen

Hi Marilyn,

For us to isolate you concern with the scroll line down right side of your screen, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Send us a screenshot of your scroll line down the right side of the screen.
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

The "Send To" is missing on when right click

1. The "Send To" is missing on when right click - Similar Threads - Send missing right

2. Right Click Content Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click Content Missing: Hi, When i am in my Local Drives Not in Drive C in I Cannot Create New Files like Word, Excel, Text, etc when i right click, It only gives me an option for New > New Folder. But When i am in desktop every option is available , Can you please help...
  3. Right Click Content Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click Content Missing: Hi, When i am in my Local Drives Not in Drive C in I Cannot Create New Files like Word, Excel, Text, etc when i right click, It only gives me an option for New > New Folder. But When i am in desktop every option is available , Can you please help...
  4. Right Click Content Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Missing the Send to Mail Recipient option on right click for sending pictures. Help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing the Send to Mail Recipient option on right click for sending pictures. Help!!: Just went to send and resize vacation pictures and noticed the Send to Mail Recipient option on right click is missing. How do I restore this? Not sure what happened. Please help!!...
  6. Missing the Send to Mail Recipient option on right click for sending pictures. Help!!

Missing the Send to Mail Recipient option on right click for sending pictures. Help!!: Just went to send and resize vacation pictures and noticed the Send to Mail Recipient option on right click is missing. How do I restore this? Not sure what happened. Please help!!...
  7. Right click send to menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click send to menu: I was looking to add into the right click send to menu to include Pictures. I had this set in Windows 10 before updating to 11 and therefore followed the same instructions which was to type in run shell:SendTo, open another explorer and take a copy of Pictures and drop in the...
  8. Right click send to menu

Right click send to menu: I was looking to add into the right click send to menu to include Pictures. I had this set in Windows 10 before updating to 11 and therefore followed the same instructions which was to type in run shell:SendTo, open another explorer and take a copy of Pictures and drop in the...
  9. Right click a file to send to email

in Browsers and Email
    Right click a file to send to email: When I was using WLM I could select a word document or an image by right clicking the mouse and send to various places as to an email. Now since using the windows 10 mail app,The option is still there right click and send to an email but it don't work on this new mail app....
  10. right click send to

in Windows 10 Support
    right click send to: How do I add right click send to for items not in the list. 64162