Windows 10: The SENS service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM with the currently configured...

Discus and support The SENS service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM with the currently configured... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The SENS service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM with the currently configured password due to the following error: The request is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lyq_answers, Aug 22, 2019.

1. The SENS service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM with the currently configured...

The SENS service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM with the currently configured password due to the following error:

The request is not supported.

To ensure that the service is configured properly, use the Services snap-in in Microsoft Management Console (MMC).

The SENS service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM with the currently configured... 6134f416-e8e0-4414-81f2-95f93e8f3b23?upload=true.png

:)

lyq_answers, Aug 22, 2019

2. NT AUTHORITY/SYSTEM shutdown

How do I removed this shutdown initiated by NT AUTHORITY/SYSTEM on windows 10?. It keeps showing up on my PC.

mikerozzle, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Gelo31415 Win User
    EventID 10016 - NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM - name not found

Hi all!
    This is the problem I am facing:

Code:
    Code:
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID  {8D8F4F83-3594-4F07-8369-FC3C3CAE4919}  and APPID  {F72671A9-012C-4725-9D2F-2A4D32D65169}  to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
    AND

Code:
    Code:
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID  {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}  and APPID  {9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}  to the user NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE SID (S-1-5-20) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
    So far i have tried the solution as described here:

Error - Event ID DistributedCOM - Microsoft Community
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

All works fine, until i have to add "NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM" in the final step. Windows tells me that this name can not be found. Google told me, that NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM has something to do with SQL so i went ahead and installed from the MS homepage.

I am running W10Pro (fresh install one week ago) with all the latest updates. All drivers up to date.

Any ideas of what i could try next? This issue seems to be responsible for crashes every few hours *Mad*Sleepy*Sad

Gelo31415, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Solaris17 Win User

The SENS service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM with the currently configured...

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

The SENS service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM with the currently configured...

1. The SENS service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM with the currently configured... - Similar Threads - SENS service was

2. unable to log in to any microsoft services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to log in to any microsoft services: I am currently logged into a local admin account and am unable to log back into my account either in settings or in any Microsoft app. I can log in perfectly on the web and other devices but not my main desktop. I have tried re-installing Windows keeping all my data,...
  3. unable to log in to any microsoft services

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to log in to any microsoft services: I am currently logged into a local admin account and am unable to log back into my account either in settings or in any Microsoft app. I can log in perfectly on the web and other devices but not my main desktop. I have tried re-installing Windows keeping all my data,...
  4. unable to log in to any microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Unable to backup NT USER.DAT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to backup NT USER.DAT: I just downloaded BackUp Maker to use with my Seagate Slim external hard drive. While performing the initial back up I received the following:The following file could not be backed up maybe opened exclusivelyC:Users\****\NTUSER.DATmy options are to abort, retry, ignoreAny...
  6. NT Service\TrustedInstaller & NT authority\system

in Windows 10 Customization
    NT Service\TrustedInstaller & NT authority\system: is "NT Service\TrustedInstaller" the same thing as "NT Authority\system"? can you log into "NT Athority\system"? i understand that "NT Service\TrustedInstaller" is not a user, i under stand that "NT Service\TrustedInstaller" is just trustedinstaller.exe with a temporary...
  7. Unable to log into Microsoft Services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to log into Microsoft Services: I'm not able to log into Microsoft Services on my PC. I'm able to use OneDrive but not services such as Store, Mail, etc. Screenshot to show that I'm logged in http://prntscr.com/o20mlr If I were to log into anything, this error message pops up http://prntscr.com/o20nm1...
  8. NT SERVICE\TrustedInstaller is missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NT SERVICE\TrustedInstaller is missing: TrustedInstaller is missing when i try to give TrustedInstaller back the ownership of WindowsApps Folder in program files. What I did: 1. I gave myself the ownership of WindowsApps folder in program files through its advanced security settings. 2. Then after I had done...
  9. Windows cannot connect to the SENS service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot connect to the SENS service: I have a HP Pavilion running 64bit Windows 10. I “Backup and Restore” to an EHDD every day and I have a recovery USB disk. Since yesterday afternoon I have been experiencing the following problem. When I try to boot up, which is now slower than usual, I get an error message...
  10. "Service is currently not available."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Service is currently not available.": Since a week all my msn apps (news, financial, weather, sports etc.) just show "Service is currently not available.". Interestingly, the live tiles still work. I've tried the following: Reinstall the apps Reset Windows Store (run wsreset.exe as admin) Run sfc /scannow Run...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. TrustedInstaller unable to log on 7038 NT Authority