Windows 10: the server diseasons.xyz is asking for your user name and password

Discus and support the server diseasons.xyz is asking for your user name and password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; the server diseasons.xyz is asking for your user name and password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EDWARDLUTZ, Jul 10, 2019.

1. the server diseasons.xyz is asking for your user name and password

the server diseasons.xyz is asking for your user name and password

:)

EDWARDLUTZ, Jul 10, 2019

2. Macrium Ask for User Name and Password

No thats not the issue now. I did enter the user name and password, I was asking why it all of a sudden is asking for the info when it never did before. Again the user name and password has been entered and still will not image, but will clone.

stealth2920, Jul 10, 2019
  3. MickF-UK Win User
    Keeps on asking for cred user name and password.

Hi
    Niteshkumar1709

Thanks for your reply,

1. What exactly are you trying to change in Credential manager? I am just trying to view the stored

password(s) of the saved web sites.

2. Does the issue occur with a particular website? No I just open 'IE', Internet options-Content-Autocomplete-Settings-Manage Passwords, select an address from the list & press 'show'

I did as you suggested & set up 'admin' user with 'admin' password, when I open

Manage passwords & select Web Credentials it shows the list of saved passwords. I can select one of the

list & click on 'show' at the side of the password, a box pops up asking for the user password, I enter the password 'admin' and the asterisked password is revealed-that's ok.

My original question was-and still is- my normal account that I logon with is a 'local' account with NO

password, why should 1) Windows ask for a password in web credentials when Windows knows I have no password to logon with & 2) as I have no password why won't the pop up box accept a 'blank' password

that I set up my logon account with.

MickF-UK, Jul 10, 2019
  4. 907M Win User

keep getting error Ox800CCC13 & Ox8004210B as well as the server asking for my user name and password...

I have Windows 365, and my Outlook application will not send or receive mail. My server window keeps popping up asking for my user name and password, neither will work.

Thema:

1. the server diseasons.xyz is asking for your user name and password - Similar Threads - server diseasons xyz

2. AutoComplete/User Names & Passwords

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AutoComplete/User Names & Passwords: I know how to change the settings, but I had previously clicked "no" on a couple of sites wanting to save my username and password. Now I want them to remember me. How can I change this? Do I need to clear the saved history and start fresh? Thank you!...
  3. administrator user name / password

in Windows 10 Customization
    administrator user name / password: I forgot my user name/password for my administrator account. How can I find this information. I need this to do different things. I have been unable to check ,fix ect. Is there resolution to this problem/...
  4. User names and Passwords

User names and Passwords: I recently upgraded to Windows 10. It is set to save passwords and asks whether or not I want it to save, which I do. But when I go back to that webpage, it isn't filling in my ID & PW. What do I need to do?...
  5. user name and password prompt

user name and password prompt: mail.comcast.net keeps asking me to enter my user name and password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/user-name-and-password-prompt/43c75e41-bbcf-4f00-be05-711c9db8ee10
  6. xyz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xyz: Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windows_skype/xyz/414caabe-824d-4938-b5ee-70989d4c1a04
  7. Deleting user name and password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleting user name and password: A surface pro 4 was given as a Christmas present. Though a very nice machine, it is more complicated than expected. I am returning it, but want to delete My wife's user name and password, but so far have been unsuccessful. How do I sanitize this machine back to its original...
  8. 'incorrect user name and password'

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    'incorrect user name and password': I am a beginner with windows 10. When I log in I now get 'incorrect user name and password' and I see I have now got two User Accounts in my own name. How do I get rid of the wrong one? (I'm sure this has been asked many times but I couldn't find it in FAQs). Since it...
  9. Macrium Ask for User Name and Password

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Ask for User Name and Password: For whatever reason, Macrium free was corrupted and I had to totally uninstall and reinstall. I did a new backup and did a scheduled future backups. However it won't allow scheduled task unless I put in a user name and password. Never had this request before. Not sure what...
  10. Outlook 2016 repeatedly ask for user name and password

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 repeatedly ask for user name and password: Office 2016 on Windows 10 build 1703. Outlook 2016 is repeatedly asking for my user name and password when running minimized. See screen shot. Things appear to work normally when running maximized. I used Outlook's Account Settings/Repair but that didn't help. Please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the server demonnie.xyz is asking for your user name and password

2. the server hounking.xyz is asking for your user name and password