Windows 10: the server diseasons.xyz is asking for your user name and password

Discus and support the server diseasons.xyz is asking for your user name and password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; the server diseasons.xyz is asking for your user name and password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EDWARDLUTZ, Jul 10, 2019.

1. the server diseasons.xyz is asking for your user name and password

the server diseasons.xyz is asking for your user name and password

:)

EDWARDLUTZ, Jul 10, 2019

2. Macrium Ask for User Name and Password

No thats not the issue now. I did enter the user name and password, I was asking why it all of a sudden is asking for the info when it never did before. Again the user name and password has been entered and still will not image, but will clone.

stealth2920, Jul 10, 2019
  3. MickF-UK Win User
    Keeps on asking for cred user name and password.

Hi
    Niteshkumar1709

Thanks for your reply,

1. What exactly are you trying to change in Credential manager? I am just trying to view the stored

password(s) of the saved web sites.

2. Does the issue occur with a particular website? No I just open 'IE', Internet options-Content-Autocomplete-Settings-Manage Passwords, select an address from the list & press 'show'

I did as you suggested & set up 'admin' user with 'admin' password, when I open

Manage passwords & select Web Credentials it shows the list of saved passwords. I can select one of the

list & click on 'show' at the side of the password, a box pops up asking for the user password, I enter the password 'admin' and the asterisked password is revealed-that's ok.

My original question was-and still is- my normal account that I logon with is a 'local' account with NO

password, why should 1) Windows ask for a password in web credentials when Windows knows I have no password to logon with & 2) as I have no password why won't the pop up box accept a 'blank' password

that I set up my logon account with.

MickF-UK, Jul 10, 2019
  4. 907M Win User

keep getting error Ox800CCC13 & Ox8004210B as well as the server asking for my user name and password...

I have Windows 365, and my Outlook application will not send or receive mail. My server window keeps popping up asking for my user name and password, neither will work.

Thema:

1. the server diseasons.xyz is asking for your user name and password - Similar Threads - server diseasons xyz

2. Email Server says "invalid user name or password"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Server says "invalid user name or password": For some unkown reason my email server finds my password for pop3 in my account no longer valid so I'm unable to download email to my pc. I didn't change it, I can't see it, and don't remember what it is, which at this point probably doesn't matter, so I need to reset it but...
  3. Email Server says "invalid user name or password"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Server says "invalid user name or password": For some unkown reason my email server finds my password for pop3 in my account no longer valid so I'm unable to download email to my pc. I didn't change it, I can't see it, and don't remember what it is, which at this point probably doesn't matter, so I need to reset it but...
  4. Email Server says "invalid user name or password"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows Task Scheduler Asks for User Name and Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Task Scheduler Asks for User Name and Password: Hi, I'm trying to run a node.js script on a regular basis. I'm following a tutorial on how to do so and everything was going well until I got an unexpected popup. From further deduction, when I check this box: [ATTACH] I am then prompted with this message when trying to...
  6. Continued pop up asking for server, user and password.

Continued pop up asking for server, user and password.: Using MS Outlook, receiving a popup asking for "Server", User Name and password. entered verified correct info yet does not accept entry and popup repeats itself. How do I remove this popup? Have checked with AtandT they say after running checks is an MS issue.they...
  7. NAS drive keeps asking for user name and password

NAS drive keeps asking for user name and password: I restarted my router, and now my Synology NAS drive is asking for username and password. I can see the files on my TV and when I login to Plex online, but can't get to them in windows explorer. The user ID and password won't work....
  8. User names and Passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    User names and Passwords: I recently upgraded to Windows 10. It is set to save passwords and asks whether or not I want it to save, which I do. But when I go back to that webpage, it isn't filling in my ID & PW. What do I need to do?...
  9. Macrium Ask for User Name and Password

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Ask for User Name and Password: For whatever reason, Macrium free was corrupted and I had to totally uninstall and reinstall. I did a new backup and did a scheduled future backups. However it won't allow scheduled task unless I put in a user name and password. Never had this request before. Not sure what...
  10. Outlook 2016 repeatedly ask for user name and password

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 repeatedly ask for user name and password: Office 2016 on Windows 10 build 1703. Outlook 2016 is repeatedly asking for my user name and password when running minimized. See screen shot. Things appear to work normally when running maximized. I used Outlook's Account Settings/Repair but that didn't help. Please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The server xyz is asking for your user name

2. The server moolop.xyz is asking for your username and password

3. server wortoxixelwebst.xyz wants my password

4. The server wortoxixelwebst.xyz is asking for your user name and password,
  5. .xyz asking for password,
  6. the server monitoring-net249.ml is asking for your user name and password,
  7. stenophilia xyz asking for username,
  8. server siphonariidae.xyz asking for password,
  9. the server recrimination.xyz is asking for your user name and password,
  10. the server is asking for your user name and password,
  11. the server name noproxy is asking username and password,
  12. the server sissolveability.xyz is asking for your user name and password.,
  13. the server gastroenteritis.xyz is asking for your username and password,
  14. server cirumforaneous is asking for your user name windows 10,
  15. the server dacryosolenitis.xyz asking for user name and password