Windows 10: the server is not optional

Discus and support the server is not optional in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; in my dc active directory is not showing users and groups and its showing error like the server is not optional one more thing is when i am going to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VenumadhavThallapelly, Mar 5, 2020.

1. the server is not optional

in my dc active directory is not showing users and groups and its showing error like the server is not optional

one more thing is when i am going to restore my server its showing system restore could not start like that message is coming

:)

VenumadhavThallapelly, Mar 5, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

the server is not optional

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

the server is not optional

1. the server is not optional - Similar Threads - server optional

2. In Place Upgrade of Server 2012 Essentials to 2016 Essentials - Keeps Files & Apps Option...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Place Upgrade of Server 2012 Essentials to 2016 Essentials - Keeps Files & Apps Option...: I'm trying to do an in place upgrade of a server running Server 2012 R2 Essentials to Server 2016 Essentials as a temporary patch until a new server is installed in January. However, when I get to the selection as to keep everything or not The option to keep existing files...
  3. In Place Upgrade of Server 2012 Essentials to 2016 Essentials - Keeps Files & Apps Option...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Place Upgrade of Server 2012 Essentials to 2016 Essentials - Keeps Files & Apps Option...: I'm trying to do an in place upgrade of a server running Server 2012 R2 Essentials to Server 2016 Essentials as a temporary patch until a new server is installed in January. However, when I get to the selection as to keep everything or not The option to keep existing files...
  4. Media streaming options DLNA server having problem to share media file with my Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media streaming options DLNA server having problem to share media file with my Smart TV: Hello,I have Windows 11 Home, and the media streaming options are giving me trouble.My issue is that even with "Media streaming options" enabled, I am unable to share the media file through my laptop. If you know why this is, please assist me.Through an Ethernet wire, my...
  5. Media streaming options DLNA server having problem to share media file with my Smart TV

Media streaming options DLNA server having problem to share media file with my Smart TV: Hello,I have Windows 11 Home, and the media streaming options are giving me trouble.My issue is that even with "Media streaming options" enabled, I am unable to share the media file through my laptop. If you know why this is, please assist me.Through an Ethernet wire, my...
  6. Windows Server 2022 Optional Languages and Feature on Demand FOD broken link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2022 Optional Languages and Feature on Demand FOD broken link: In the Microsoft Evaluation Center I attempted to download the ISO for the optional languages and Features on Demand for Windows Server 2022 but it appears to be a broken link. Please correct the website or provide an updated link where this optical disc image can be...
  7. Windows Server 2022 Optional Languages and Feature on Demand FOD broken link

Windows Server 2022 Optional Languages and Feature on Demand FOD broken link: In the Microsoft Evaluation Center I attempted to download the ISO for the optional languages and Features on Demand for Windows Server 2022 but it appears to be a broken link. Please correct the website or provide an updated link where this optical disc image can be...
  8. Cannot install OpenSSH client or server optional features in Windows Server 2019

Cannot install OpenSSH client or server optional features in Windows Server 2019: Hello Experts, When I try to install the SSH Server and Client optional features in Windows Server 2019 it fails. They do not install. In the settings -> Manage Optional Features menu, it looks like they start but never complete and then show up back in the list of available...
  9. Cannot install OpenSSH client or server optional features in Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install OpenSSH client or server optional features in Windows Server 2019: Hello Experts, When I try to install the SSH Server and Client optional features in Windows Server 2019 it fails. They do not install. In the settings -> Manage Optional Features menu, it looks like they start but never complete and then show up back in the list of available...
  10. Cannot install OpenSSH client or server optional features in Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Customization