Windows 10: The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check...

Discus and support The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, I turned my computer on after 1 month without logging in, I logged in but my wallpaper was gone and I cant open any app it just keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taaty_f, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Taaty_f Win User

The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check...

Hey guys, I turned my computer on after 1 month without logging in, I logged in but my wallpaper was gone and I cant open any app it just keep appearing thr server process couldn't be started the configuration identity is incorrect. I dont know why that appears I only have one acc, and i have important stuff on my computer that i cannot lose, can you guys please help me. Thanks

:)

Taaty_f, Nov 21, 2019

2. "The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the Username and Password."

On clicking computer i get “The server process could not be started because the configures identity is incorrect .Check the username and password.”

If i click on Control panel i get “ The server process could not be started because rhe configured identity is incorrect.Check the username and password.”

i have tried suggestions of microsoft engineer Santhosh Rai though there was a message about successful repairs of corrupted files but it didn’t correct above.

What to do now ?????

MayankSharma2, Nov 21, 2019
  3. rl19 Win User
    "The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the Username and Password."

I have Windows 10 and when I try to open file explorer I see "The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the Username and Password."

4. The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check...

"The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the Username and Password."

I just started to get this error on one machine today.

I ran the sfc.exe utility in an Administrator cmd window, but I get "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service" and another thing that says "the server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect for Windows
    10".

Jenni OConnor, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check...

1. The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check... - Similar Threads - server process started

2. speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported: win11tried changing the interface laguage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-could-not-start-because-the/d21b98d3-b3e6-4e8b-b910-693cd54c8b1b
  3. speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported: win11tried changing the interface laguage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-could-not-start-because-the/d21b98d3-b3e6-4e8b-b910-693cd54c8b1b
  4. Speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported. The...: Hey I'm running windows 10, I am trying to use speech recognition program. I am unable to open and get this error message. "Windows speech recognition is not available for the current display language,."everything is in English us/ and i obviously cant get into advanced...
  5. Speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported: I was playing a game when suddenly I get an error about speech recognition. I do a bit of googling, check that both options to disable speech recognition are off which they are and access control panel/speech recognition to eventually access advanced options when I get...
  6. Speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported

Speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported: I was playing a game when suddenly I get an error about speech recognition. I do a bit of googling, check that both options to disable speech recognition are off which they are and access control panel/speech recognition to eventually access advanced options when I get...
  7. Speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. The application cannot start because its concurrent configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The application cannot start because its concurrent configuration is incorrect: Please help submitted by /u/BeginningNet4331 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsuohp/the_application_cannot_start_because_its/
  9. It failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect

It failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect: When I tries to run Glary Utilities 5.46, the following error message appears. 'The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail' I had...
  10. Explorer.exe The server process could not be started because the...

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe The server process could not be started because the...: Hi, I just upgraded to windows 10 today, and when I try to log in the first message it gives me is a ridiculous long error code, and wont let me do anything. "c:windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is not available....." or something rather. Can't open the start...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect after installing dr. fone

2. windows 7 the server process could not be started because configured identity is incorrect

3. the server process could not be started because configured identity is incorrect

4. the server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. check the username and password,
  5. How to fix The server process could not be started,
  6. how to fix explorer.exe configured identity is incorrect,
  7. explorer.exe configured identity is incorrect,
  8. the server process could not be started because the configured identity is not correct check the user name and the password,
  9. the server process could not be started because the ident