Windows 10: The Set of Folder cannot be Opened.

Discus and support The Set of Folder cannot be Opened. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, this error shows up when I click on shared Calendar within the company, i have almost 8 shared calendars but only a few shared from one person... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IT Support ITSupport2, Nov 30, 2021.

1. The Set of Folder cannot be Opened.

Hi, this error shows up when I click on shared Calendar within the company, i have almost 8 shared calendars but only a few shared from one person having issues when clicking on them the same person's some shared calendars works fine.whenever i click on the check box to expand the calendar the dialog box shows up " the set of folders cannot be opened"when i login to OWA same calendar works fine.- so first thought was to repair and reinstall office outlook which did not help its outlook 365, MS exchange environment- then repairing the pst file did not help,- tun of all the add on did not h

:)

IT Support ITSupport2, Nov 30, 2021
  2. Jacko28 Win User

Opening a Folder in VC++

I've recently started learning VC++ and it's coming along quite nicley, I've now been given a little task by my boss to add a button to an excisting Incident report program.

All the button needs to do is open a new explorer window and open the folder selected in the incident report program. There isn't a deadline for it, it's just to assist in my learning.

I'm not asking for anyone to do it for me, i just need a few suggestions on how to do this so i'm looking in the correct direction?

Thanks

Jacko28, Nov 30, 2021
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    Whenever I open a folder, it opens in new window (Windows 10)

Hi Pratyaksh,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• What changes have you make in the folder options?

• Is the error specific to a folder?
    I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it help.

• Open file explorer, click on view and select options.

• Double-click on options, in the general tab click on Open each folder in the same Window.

• Click apply and ok.
    I hope the information is helpful and if you need any other assistance on Windows, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Nov 30, 2021
  4. angus Win User

The Set of Folder cannot be Opened.

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

The Set of Folder cannot be Opened.

1. The Set of Folder cannot be Opened. - Similar Threads - Set Folder cannot

2. cannot open settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot open settings: Hi I just purchased a new laptop and it was running fine for a week however as of today I cannot open settings. I am using Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-settings/58fdc5c0-30a0-40d0-a8b3-86af9b6c4a6f
  3. cannot open settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot open settings: Hi I just purchased a new laptop and it was running fine for a week however as of today I cannot open settings. I am using Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-settings/58fdc5c0-30a0-40d0-a8b3-86af9b6c4a6f
  4. The Set of Folder cannot be Opened.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Set of Folder cannot be Opened.: Hi, this error shows up when I click on shared Calendar within the company, i have almost 8 shared calendars but only a few shared from one person having issues when clicking on them the same person's some shared calendars works fine.whenever i click on the check box to...
  5. Cannot open settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot open settings: I recently bought a new PC laptop with Windows 10 and I am not able to open the settings under the Windows menu. How can I resolve this problem? Thanks for your assistance....
  6. Cannot open settings.

Cannot open settings.: Every time i go to open my settings it will not launch. I tried updating all my drivers and using the hot fix from Microsoft. Nothing seems to work and I cannot find a solution for this problem....
  7. cannot open settings

cannot open settings: hi...cannot open settings in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-settings/74b51d46-bf21-4bb6-a3ac-1bc1e85b63a1
  8. Cannot open the setting

Cannot open the setting: Hello there. I recently update my window 10. After the update, I cannot open the settings. I need the solution to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-the-setting/5bc5b93b-7035-4171-8fb2-3c867efd86f7
  9. Cannot open settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open settings: I have checked the previous thread in this issue of problem opening Settings, but the solution offered via troubleshooter does NOT work for me. I am also having problem with the remote procedure call failing. The issues seem to be linked. As far as I can tell my...
  10. cannot open a system's folder

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot open a system's folder: Hello, Why can't I open in windows the folder "windowsapps", it says I have no permission to open it, I am the only owner / user of my pc, and when system was installed, defined as admin. Note; In this folder was installed some "candy crush..." . Thanks for answers 67624