Windows 10: "The set up your free office 365 home trial" screen has stopped my reinstall of windows 10....

Discus and support "The set up your free office 365 home trial" screen has stopped my reinstall of windows 10.... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While doing a reinstall on my tablet with Windows 10. Setup stopped responding to certain tabs during Set up. I am stuck on "set up your free office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dee24k, Sep 22, 2019.

1. dee24k Win User

"The set up your free office 365 home trial" screen has stopped my reinstall of windows 10....

While doing a reinstall on my tablet with Windows 10. Setup stopped responding to certain tabs during Set up. I am stuck on "set up your free office 365 home trial page."

It appears the only tab that will work is YES to buy it. The I have a key button does not work and the No button does not work. So now my install has come to a stop unless I want to buy with no guarantees it wont get stuck after I put in my info. I can not bypass this page. I have tried all of the options that I know of: restart, reinstall, start fix. So can someone please help solve this. Thanks "The set up your free office 365 home trial" screen has stopped my reinstall of windows 10.... adf17da3-0013-49ee-b692-e629e164ac85?upload=true.jpg

:)

dee24k, Sep 22, 2019

2. office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 22, 2019
  4. RCoon Win User

"The set up your free office 365 home trial" screen has stopped my reinstall of windows 10....

office 365 vs office 2013

They are the same, 365 has less money making schemes, but dumps everything on the cloud.
    365 is online, 2013 is 100% offline.
    Also 365 will cost more in the longrun, especially if you dont upgrade for 3 years.

RCoon, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

1. "The set up your free office 365 home trial" screen has stopped my reinstall of windows 10.... - Similar Threads - set free office

2. Microsoft 365 Free Trial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 365 Free Trial: I signed up for a free trial in Microsoft 365 but I think I was charged even before the trial ended. I'd like to cancel my subscription and I need a refund. Please help me....
  3. Microsoft 365 Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 Free Trial: I signed up for a free trial in Microsoft 365 but I think I was charged even before the trial ended. I'd like to cancel my subscription and I need a refund. Please help me....
  4. Microsoft Office 365 trial

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Office 365 trial: A short time ago I signed up for a free trial of Microsoft office 365. I canceled it before the trial was up. I just recently went into my files to get some financial information. Unbeknownst to me, my pdf/hard copies of my files have been changed to outlook/xhtml files...
  5. Ms must be getting desperate Free Office/365 trials

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Ms must be getting desperate Free Office/365 trials: Hi folks Have had a flood of messages from Ms (email etc) begging me to take a "Free Month's trial of Office/365". I'm happy with the "heavily discounted" version of Office 2019 I have -- seems that their subscription model isn't generating them as much cash as they hoped...
  6. office 2013 stopped working, after trying office 365 free trial

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 2013 stopped working, after trying office 365 free trial: office 2013 stopped working after install free trial office 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2013-stopped-working-after-trying-office/3433be7f-c7b2-4ddf-adcd-7a47d06a6365
  7. The set up your fee office 365 home trial screen has stopped my reinstall of windows 10....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The set up your fee office 365 home trial screen has stopped my reinstall of windows 10....: While doing a reinstall on my tablet with Windows 10. Setup stopped responding to certain tabs during Set up. I am stuck on "set up your free office 365 home trial page." It appears the only tab that will work is YES to buy it. The I have a key button does not work and the...
  8. Microsoft 365 free trial?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft 365 free trial?: How do I activate the Microsoft 365 free trial? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-365-free-trial/50919ebd-954c-4c09-aebb-3fb5498d69a4"
  9. Office 365 trial, incomplete uninstall

Office 365 trial, incomplete uninstall: Tried Office 365 on a trial basis. Cancelled the option to continue after 30 days. Uninstalled Office 365 and it seemed normal and when finished asked me to restart so that MS could "tidy" up a bit. Did that, but all the programs, word, excel etc remain on the start menu and...
  10. Office 365 home, freeing up an installation

Office 365 home, freeing up an installation: we have office 365 home. I know you can install it on 5 different machines. Currently we have it on two machines. One of which I am thinking of selling. So if I uninstall office on this machine will that free up a slot or is the fact I installed it forever linked and I won't...