Windows 10: The Settings App Flashes and Closes Instantaneously

Discus and support The Settings App Flashes and Closes Instantaneously in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Description I have a few issues with the latest Windows 10 update. The first thing I know is the audio quality. When I play any video anywhere iTunes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gevorg Shahnazaryan, Jun 9, 2022.

1. The Settings App Flashes and Closes Instantaneously

Description I have a few issues with the latest Windows 10 update. The first thing I know is the audio quality. When I play any video anywhere iTunes, Chrome, etc., my video's audio quality starts to sound like there are no background sounds like some noise cancellation is working. The songs just don't sound right, and the bass is inaudible. So I thought that I need to change some settings and if even that doesn't help I thought I could just uninstall the latest update. And when I tried to open the Settings app, it closes instantly upon launch. After some googling, I find out that I can

:)

Gevorg Shahnazaryan, Jun 9, 2022
  2. WilliamDz Win User

Matrox M9138-M9148 Massive flashing in SETTINGS menus

This may be related to a recently discovered issue: See this link and try the suggested fixes:

https://www.dell.com/support/article/en-us/sln2...

WilliamDz, Jun 9, 2022
  3. mike88.88 Win User
    settings flashs and than closes

Just bought this laptop. Tried to open settings and it flash's on the screen than closes. Tried looking for links and answers. Everyone says they have the answer but no links that are worth a damn. So far Windows 10 has been a failure for me. Any suggestions?

mike88.88, Jun 9, 2022
  4. The Settings App Flashes and Closes Instantaneously

Issues with Windows Camera App; App crashes instantaneously

*Original Title: Webcam Problems

I am a having a problem with my Windows Camera app. Whenever I open the program it exits out of the program instantaneously. Most of the troubleshooting forums tell me to go to device manager and locate the driver under imaging devices. Unfortunately the
    camera is no where listed in my device manager. It's like the program is not even there.

Can someone tell me what to do to fix this?

Psychenous2, Jun 9, 2022
Thema:

The Settings App Flashes and Closes Instantaneously

1. The Settings App Flashes and Closes Instantaneously - Similar Threads - Settings App Flashes

2. The Settings App Flashes and Closes Instantaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Settings App Flashes and Closes Instantaneously: Description I have a few issues with the latest Windows 10 update. The first thing I know is the audio quality. When I play any video anywhere iTunes, Chrome, etc., my video's audio quality starts to sound like there are no background sounds like some noise cancellation is...
  3. The Settings App Flashes and Closes Instantaneously

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Settings App Flashes and Closes Instantaneously: Description I have a few issues with the latest Windows 10 update. The first thing I know is the audio quality. When I play any video anywhere iTunes, Chrome, etc., my video's audio quality starts to sound like there are no background sounds like some noise cancellation is...
  4. Windows 10 settings, photos, app store and groove music flash and close instantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 settings, photos, app store and groove music flash and close instantly: Hi, I've been having the problem described in the title for the past couple days now, and I've pretty much every solution I could find online, including:-Running an sfc and having that return with "windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of...
  5. Windows 10 settings, photos, app store and groove music flash and close instantly

Windows 10 settings, photos, app store and groove music flash and close instantly: Hi, I've been having the problem described in the title for the past couple days now, and I've pretty much every solution I could find online, including:-Running an sfc and having that return with "windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of...
  6. App closed automatically and keeps flashing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App closed automatically and keeps flashing.: Hi there,So recently i accidently deleted something in my pc and i realise that after. And then i try to fix it by backup. But while the back up is being processing,all the apps are closed automatically, after that, my screen keeps freshing between black and my desktop. Im...
  7. SETTINGS FLASH BUT CLOSES AFTER

SETTINGS FLASH BUT CLOSES AFTER: Hello, my Settings flash for a few seconds then disappears. I looked it up and forums told me to run a SFC scan so I did but the results said 'Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them'. I checked the CBS and the following seem to be...
  8. sleep mode instantaneous

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sleep mode instantaneous: Hi . I have Windows 10 version Enterprise But in the Sleep mode . After Windows loads. My system is a crash What is the solution? It's not a problem of hardware. In Linux operating system this problem does not occur...
  9. Settings app closes immediately

Settings app closes immediately: Hello, I'm on Windows 10 1809, and since today the app settings can no longer start! Indeed, it starts and then closes immediately. I did run "sfc /scannow", it found several corrupted files, but didn't solved my problem. Thanks, Matthéo, aka WiseMatthack....
  10. "Update & security" tab on Settings flashes for a second, then closes.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Update & security" tab on Settings flashes for a second, then closes.: I'm trying to access Windows Update, but when I click on the Update & security tab on Settings, it flashes for a brief moment then closes. My PC specs are: CPU: Intel i5-4460 GPU: ASUS GTX 950 STRIX OC 2GB Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97P-D3 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB...