Windows 10: The Settings app on my Windows 10 device won't launch.

Discus and support The Settings app on my Windows 10 device won't launch. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Settings App wont launch on my Windows 10 laptop. It flashes for a short time and closes down,due to which I cannot use many important functions on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yashil, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Yashil Win User

The Settings app on my Windows 10 device won't launch.

The Settings App wont launch on my Windows 10 laptop. It flashes for a short time and closes down,due to which I cannot use many important functions on my device.

:)

Yashil, Jun 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 Apps and Settings won't launch

I've follwed all these steps and restarted my PC and the apps and setting still won't launch/open. Here's what I've got
    The Settings app on my Windows 10 device won't launch. fcb83133-44c7-43cd-8334-ba300b1662c3.png

ShayanaNarcisse, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Settings won't launch

Hello Jen,

If you're having issue launching Settings from Start menu, we highly suggest performing the troubleshooting steps posted by Rohit Siddegowda in this
    thread. Lots of Community user found his suggestions helpful.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Jun 28, 2020
  4. The Settings app on my Windows 10 device won't launch.

Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

The Settings app on my Windows 10 device won't launch.

1. The Settings app on my Windows 10 device won't launch. - Similar Threads - Settings app device

2. Windows 11 upgrade - start won't launch, settings won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade - start won't launch, settings won't launch: Upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 one week ago. Found that I had sound issues. I tried to check settings but they would not launch. Then noticed the window start menu would not work. Tried to downgrade using a Windows system image made one year ago when the pc was purchased....
  3. Windows 11 upgrade - start won't launch, settings won't launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 upgrade - start won't launch, settings won't launch: Upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 one week ago. Found that I had sound issues. I tried to check settings but they would not launch. Then noticed the window start menu would not work. Tried to downgrade using a Windows system image made one year ago when the pc was purchased....
  4. Windows 10 Settings App crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Settings App crashing on launch: Settings app launches to the initial menu but then crashes & nothing can be selected. Is this a known problem and is there any way to fix it? Thanks...
  5. Roblox windows 10 app won't launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox windows 10 app won't launch: Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app.I tried the steps shown here:Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10 - Microsoft CommunityAny other quick tests that I could try?...
  6. Setting app won't launch in Windows 10

Setting app won't launch in Windows 10: I am working on a Acer laptop with Windows 10. I did a disk clean up and now the settings app won't open. When I got to the start menu and select it, it appears on the task bar but the window doesn't open. If I hover over the settings icon the settings page appears but when I...
  7. Help my settings app not launching on my windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help my settings app not launching on my windows 10.: Please i need help with my laptop, I can't seem to open the settings app, I've tried everything I can find on the internet to solve the issue to no avail, I even did sfc /scannow , but still nothing. submitted by /u/ibokies [link] [comments]...
  8. my setting won't launch on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my setting won't launch on windows 10: my settings will not open on windows 10 i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-setting-wont-launch-on-windows-10/50c3b95e-ab42-4307-8af4-fa03af59ff46
  9. Settings app not launching

Settings app not launching: Hello, I can't launch my Windows 10 settings app, it crashes when I try to open it and I've had this issue for a long time now and I still couldn't find a way to fix it, thanks for any of your help....
  10. Settings won't launch in Windows 10

Settings won't launch in Windows 10: Everytime I open Settings in Windows 10 it closes up immediately before I can make any adjustments (does not matter if I reboot). I reloaded a "Settings" from a response to another questions labelled "Settings won't launch or Microsoft Store opens" but I can't find it now....