Windows 10: The settings does not applied

Discus and support The settings does not applied in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Video hereThe settings does not change when I try to change it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bopbunsKG, Nov 30, 2022.

1. bopbunsKG Win User

The settings does not applied

Video hereThe settings does not change when I try to change it

:)

bopbunsKG, Nov 30, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

1. The settings does not applied - Similar Threads - settings does applied

2. The settings does not applied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The settings does not applied: Video hereThe settings does not change when I try to change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-settings-does-not-applied/ee9056bb-5be6-4eb7-bc1c-53ff11d84d50
  3. The settings does not applied

in Windows 10 Customization
    The settings does not applied: Video hereThe settings does not change when I try to change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-settings-does-not-applied/ee9056bb-5be6-4eb7-bc1c-53ff11d84d50
  4. Exposure settings not applying in w10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exposure settings not applying in w10.: Hello. I have been beating against, what I consider, an enforced exposure setting lock in windows 10 when trying to set up pk-910h camera from A4Tech. To start off - the default Camera app provided by Windows did not help me with this problem. There is no similar setting to...
  5. Exposure settings not applying in w10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exposure settings not applying in w10.: Hello. I have been beating against, what I consider, an enforced exposure setting lock in windows 10 when trying to set up pk-910h camera from A4Tech. To start off - the default Camera app provided by Windows did not help me with this problem. There is no similar setting to...
  6. How exactly does Windows apply your proxy settings?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How exactly does Windows apply your proxy settings?: For the Windows proxy settings: 1. Can applications simply choose not to use the settings you have defined? For instance, can Firefox decide to route its packets directly to the router instead of through the proxy that you have defined in your Windows settings? 2. Do the...
  7. Microphone settings will not apply

Microphone settings will not apply: Hi really I need of help. my microphone keeps resetting to 100 when I start app a new game or app even with my settings switched to not allow apps to alter my microphone. if I could just apply a lower volume to my microphone it would be fine but in the microphone settings the...
  8. Msconfig settings say to restart after settings applied but the setting does not get affected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Msconfig settings say to restart after settings applied but the setting does not get affected: After the computer restarts the msconfig setting remains the same before restart and does not change i have tried in safe mode and also uninstall all third party apps and also tried the new administrative user but nothing works submitted by /u/rohnitvs [link] [comments]...
  9. Unable to apply ClearType setting

Unable to apply ClearType setting: I have tried applying ClearType several times, but every time I launch the set-up, the settings are reverted to its default values. I also noticed there's no difference before or after configuring ClearType. I tried launching the set-up as administrator but I still didn't...
  10. "apply" button for settings

in Windows 10 Support
    "apply" button for settings: Can't find one. Apparently the only way to invoke a change is to hit the X button. Which is a pain if I want to look at alternatives. Maybe a keyboard shortcut? 33700