Windows 10: The shadow of tomb raider

Discus and support The shadow of tomb raider in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello,i would like to ask if it would work The shadow of the tomb raider on my hp omen laptop if i would buy it.I see only xbox things and i was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JozeJoze, Oct 8, 2020.

1. JozeJoze Win User

The shadow of tomb raider

Hello,i would like to ask if it would work The shadow of the tomb raider on my hp omen laptop if i would buy it.I see only xbox things and i was wondering so i dont buy it and after its not gonna work.

:)

JozeJoze, Oct 8, 2020

2. Denuvo on Rise of the Tomb Raider?

I cannot find an official answer to the question of whether or not the Windows Store version of Rise of the Tomb Raider has Denuvo. If anyone has a link to the official documentation regarding Denuvo and the Windows Store version of Rise of the Tomb Raider,
    please share it with me. Thanks.

Player077505172, Oct 8, 2020
  3. rise of the tomb raider DX12

The ONLY game I had SLI issues with out of the box is Gears of War and now Tomb Raider. All the Battlefield games have 98% scaling from the get go, along with simulators, flight, racing (F1), Witcher 3 and the list goes on.

Look at the Dev's comments on the Tomb Raider direct x 12 patch, knowing that multi gpu support isn't currently working.

"And there is a never before seen level of control over NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX configurations, which means that as a developer we can take full control over those systems and ensure users get a great experience with them."
    Dev Blog: Bringing DirectX 12 to Rise of the Tomb... | Tomb Raider Blog

More than a few comments like this in response to that article:

The shadow of tomb raider [​IMG]

I wouldn't have bought my car if the electronics system wasn't working, nor my condo if the flooring wasn't installed nor should I pay for Rise of the Tomb Raider hoping that some day it will perform in Direct X 12 AS ADVERTISED. Bottom line, it's not worth $6 to me as it is, never mind $69. Hope you get that message, Jurjen Katsman. and the Microsoft Direct X 12 team.

"After all it's SLI". Ya, there are so many PC gamers I know who will never go with multi GPU's again, like me. Nvidia and AMD over time will pay for that, and the most significant fuel to that fire at this time is Direct X 12.

specialkone, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Pjtuts Win User

Can't get Rise of the Tomb Raider with Xbox Game Pass

I have Xbox Game Pass. I use it on my computer. Rise of the Tomb Raider is on the list of all the Xbox Game Pass games but when I go onto the Microsoft Store it says that I have to buy it even though I have Xbox Game Pass and Rise of the Tomb Raider is
    on the list. Other games work fine, such as Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of Thieves. Any help?

Pjtuts, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

1. The shadow of tomb raider - Similar Threads - shadow tomb raider

2. Shadow of the Tomb Raider keeps crashing, freezing, or having driver issues

in Windows 10 News
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider keeps crashing, freezing, or having driver issues: [ATTACH]As per some users, Shadow of Tomb Raider keeps crashing, freezing, or having driver issues on their computers. The game starts freezing and then eventually crashes at startup. On some systems, when Shadow of the Tom Raider crashes, the following error message appears:...
  3. PC restarted when playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider yesterday. Need someone to check this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarted when playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider yesterday. Need someone to check this...: Hey there, my laptop rebooted when gaming last night, so I want to know what exactly caused the issue to be on the safe side. Here's my zipped MEMORY.DMP file. It's a Dropbox link.Here's the full error code if anyone needs it: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  4. Rise of the Tomb Raider crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of the Tomb Raider crashing on startup: Brother got rise of the tomb raider from the microsoft store and every time he starts it it'll pop up the start screen and then crash and open up a microsoft edge support edge prompting him to put in his email. the page gives no reason for the error or any info at all and he...
  5. Laptop freezes while playing shadow of the tomb raider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes while playing shadow of the tomb raider: Here is my laptop specs System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 3/21/2021, 09:45:45 Machine name: SHASHWAT-PC Machine Id: {BBEE0DAD-071F-4007-A181-AACD44D78CB7} Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10.0,...
  6. Rise of the Tomb Raider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of the Tomb Raider: I bought rise of the tomb raider around 2 years ago and at the time I didnt realise my version was limited to xbox one, its the anniversary edition so it includes all the dlcs. I got a message from an Xbox Gamer support left before answer so i saw this later saying it might...
  7. Shadow of Tomb Raider randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shadow of Tomb Raider randomly crashing: Hi guys, I'm having trouble with the SOTR game on Windows 10, the game sometimes crash and it says that maybe I don't have enough resources to run the game with the highest quality. I don't think that's my problem, I have an AMD CPU 1950x, 32 gb of DDR4 ram memory and a...
  8. BSOD playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and more games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and more games.: Hi!, I recently bought a new pc, these are the specs: - Motherboard: MSI B450M Gaming Plus - CPU:Procesador AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 4.2 Ghz - GPU:Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 590 8GB GDDR5 UEFI - RAM: HyperX Predator HX430C15PB3K2/16 - Kit de 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) 3000 MHz DDR4 CL15 DIMM -...
  9. Denuvo on Rise of the Tomb Raider?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Denuvo on Rise of the Tomb Raider?: I cannot find an official answer to the question of whether or not the Windows Store version of Rise of the Tomb Raider has Denuvo. If anyone has a link to the official documentation regarding Denuvo and the Windows Store version of Rise of the Tomb Raider, please share it...
  10. rise of the tomb raider DX12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rise of the tomb raider DX12: Its in the title *Smile the latest patch gives DX12 in rise of the tomb raider *Smile 43816