Windows 10: The "Share near device" switch is not displayed in the operation center

Discus and support The "Share near device" switch is not displayed in the operation center in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The "Share near device" switch is not displayed in the operation center... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by István Sági, Jul 16, 2019.

1. The "Share near device" switch is not displayed in the operation center

The "Share near device" switch is not displayed in the operation center

:)

István Sági, Jul 16, 2019

2. The "Share near device" switch is not displayed in the operation center

István Sági, Jul 17, 2019
  3. hattie59 Win User

hattie59, Jul 17, 2019
  4. The "Share near device" switch is not displayed in the operation center

Hi I'm Peter an independent advisor, could I just check with you that you are using Windows 1803 or above on both systems, Bluetooth is turned on and both devices are set up for nearby sharing. On each device, select the Start button > Settings > System
    > Shared experiences, and make sure that I can share or receive content from is set to Everyone nearby.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4230240

PeterFlynn4, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. The "Share near device" switch is not displayed in the operation center - Similar Threads - Share near device

2. Sign in problem in Near by Sharing: Login needed loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in problem in Near by Sharing: Login needed loop: Hi,When on setting I choose system - Near by Sharing it appear afetr about 1 second the message "login needed" and a button saying "Sign in".The problem is when I click on sigh in a windows is open to be able to sign in, but it appears empty.Can anyboy help, because I have...
  3. Sign in problem in Near by Sharing: Login needed loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in problem in Near by Sharing: Login needed loop: Hi,When on setting I choose system - Near by Sharing it appear afetr about 1 second the message "login needed" and a button saying "Sign in".The problem is when I click on sigh in a windows is open to be able to sign in, but it appears empty.Can anyboy help, because I have...
  4. Network and Sharing center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Network and Sharing center: Hi I am not able to open Network and Sharing center, when I click on Network and Sharing center from control panel, control panel freezes. I am stuck with an hour glass, cannot close control panel when clicking on the X, cannot open any other programs in control panel when...
  5. Near Share is horribly slow!!!I

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Near Share is horribly slow!!!I: What speed is Nearby Share supposed to run? Both of my laptops have wifi card capable of at least 300mbps date transfer but it seems like Nearby Share is running at like 1-2 mbps. is it trying to do it over BT? I thought it's supposed to be over the wifi directly between the...
  6. Computer network and sharing center is now showing any local devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer network and sharing center is now showing any local devices: As the Network and sharing center is not showing any other devices. i googled that if Service.msc>computer browser and set it to automatic(delayed) it might work. And for the 1st time it worked. But after few days it stopped working again. While fixing it again to...
  7. Windows Advanced Sharing Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Advanced Sharing Center: I am having this problem with the File and Printer Sharing option in the Advanced Sharing Settings when imaging new PCs. Sometimes, the PC images correctly and has the File and Printer Sharing option enabled, where other times this setting is disabled. This happens randomly...
  8. display not centered

display not centered: Just turned on a new computer and the display on my monitor is not centered, it's offset to the left. I don't know if it is my dell computer or something to do with windows 10. I have not used windows 10 before now but I have checked the display settings and they match the...
  9. Switching displays

Switching displays: I often switch my display from my computer monitor to my TV screen by selecting Extend these Displays in Display Settings. There are two different ways this will work: 1. All screen contents i.e., all open windows, and controls switch to the alternate screen, i.e., TV...
  10. Turn On or Off Near Share in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Near Share in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Nearby Sharing in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Nearby Sharing in Windows 10 Microsoft introduced a new Near Share feature starting with Windows 10 build 17035. Near Share was renamed to Nearby sharing in Windows 10 April 2018 Update version...