Windows 10: The Sheer Difficulty iof trying to talk to a Real Person

Discus and support The Sheer Difficulty iof trying to talk to a Real Person in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My name is Ken and all I want to do is switch out of S Mode on this ASUS L210MA-DB01 laptop. The main issue is that everytime I navigate through my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KenDunson, Nov 7, 2021.

1. KenDunson Win User

The Sheer Difficulty iof trying to talk to a Real Person

My name is Ken and all I want to do is switch out of S Mode on this ASUS L210MA-DB01 laptop. The main issue is that everytime I navigate through my settings to go the activation section and click the go to store button; the store pops up in a different window then when I click the "Get" button the next window attempts to sign me in but I get the "0x800704cf" error message. And it tells me that I need to be connected to internet but I can still web surf , zoom, call, etc.I've spent a total of 5 hours on the phone with multiple agents from the manufacturer and the product support agents from Asc

:)

KenDunson, Nov 7, 2021
  2. TED Boam Win User

can I talk to a real person

Having trouble with my MSN email on my I Phone 8. need to talk to a real person

TED Boam, Nov 7, 2021
  3. ste20man Win User
    !! Dark side iof Outlook !!

This is what I get in Outlook.

I'm using chrome as a web browser and won't change over as i have a lot invested in chrome.

Am i missing a step here? All I see is themes and there is no switch in there either, I have had a look around.

Absolutely love dark mode, wish it was on everything!

The Sheer Difficulty iof trying to talk to a Real Person [​IMG]

ste20man, Nov 7, 2021
  4. PeterEdu Win User

Live chat support - Talk to a person feature not working

I've been trying to get support from the live chat of both Skype and Microsoft (including the Get Help app of Windows). None of the topics suggested addresses my question, so the chat app finally gives the "Talk to
    a person" option. When I click it, nothing happens. It's supposed to give options like 'call me back' or 'chat with a person' etc, but none of those options appears. There's just a box that says "Talk to a person" but the options are not visible. Is this just
    a glitch, or is the live chat with a person feature not yet functional?

PeterEdu, Nov 7, 2021
Thema:

1. The Sheer Difficulty iof trying to talk to a Real Person - Similar Threads - Sheer Difficulty iof

2. How to talk to real person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to talk to real person: Hello,I purchased a Windows activation key and did not receive an email with the product key.I need to talk to a person so that I can receive my product key.Thank you...
  3. How to talk to real person

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to talk to real person: Hello,I purchased a Windows activation key and did not receive an email with the product key.I need to talk to a person so that I can receive my product key.Thank you...
  4. May I talk to a real person

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    May I talk to a real person: My account is locked. How can a person contact me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-i-talk-to-a-real-person/b08572bd-24da-4f9d-a9a2-c7cbe0d03509
  5. May I talk to a real person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    May I talk to a real person: My account is locked. How can a person contact me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-i-talk-to-a-real-person/b08572bd-24da-4f9d-a9a2-c7cbe0d03509
  6. May I talk to a real person

7. The Sheer Difficulty iof trying to talk to a Real Person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Sheer Difficulty iof trying to talk to a Real Person: My name is Ken and all I want to do is switch out of S Mode on this ASUS L210MA-DB01 laptop. The main issue is that everytime I navigate through my settings to go the activation section and click the go to store button; the store pops up in a different window then when I...
  8. The Sheer Difficulty iof trying to talk to a Real Person

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Sheer Difficulty iof trying to talk to a Real Person: My name is Ken and all I want to do is switch out of S Mode on this ASUS L210MA-DB01 laptop. The main issue is that everytime I navigate through my settings to go the activation section and click the go to store button; the store pops up in a different window then when I...
  9. Can I Talk to a Real Person?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I Talk to a Real Person?: My name is Ken and all I want to do is switch out of S Mode on this ASUS L210MA-DB01 laptop. The main issue is that everytime I navigate through my settings to go the activation section and click the go to store button; the store pops up in a different window then when I...
  10. Can I Talk to a Real Person?

Can I Talk to a Real Person?: My name is Ken and all I want to do is switch out of S Mode on this ASUS L210MA-DB01 laptop. The main issue is that everytime I navigate through my settings to go the activation section and click the go to store button; the store pops up in a different window then when I...