Windows 10: The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted. Event Properties - Event...

Discus and support The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted. Event Properties - Event... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted. Event Properties - Event 1002... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SayanSarkar95, Jun 26, 2020.

1. The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted. Event Properties - Event...

The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted. Event Properties - Event... 7a9e695f-5be5-4297-90e6-8bb4cb27231e?upload=true.png The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted. Event Properties - Event... 6992668d-f727-4048-9d88-b9a193224d2f?upload=true.png

The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted. Event Properties - Event 1002

:)

SayanSarkar95, Jun 26, 2020

2. restart and kernel-power event

Hi,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. If the computer was not shut
    down cleanly, a Kernel Power Event 41 message is generated.

Try this, see if it works for you:

• Go to "Settings"
    • Select "System"
    • Select "Power and Sleep"
    • Select "Additional Power Settings"
    • Select "Choose what the power buttons do"
    • Select "Change settings currently available"
    • Ensure that "Turn on fast start up" is deselected (unticked)
    • Click on "Save Changes"

Restart your computer after performing the steps.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Hankris Win User
    Windows 10 Windows Explorer crashes when clicking on another computer on the network

In the event log, it doesn't specify anything, just saying the the shell unexpectedly stopped. so windows explorer restarted.

Hankris, Jun 26, 2020
  4. The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted. Event Properties - Event...

Michelle Vil, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted. Event Properties - Event...

1. The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted. Event Properties - Event... - Similar Threads - shell stopped unexpectedly

2. Explorer stops and restarts in Windows 11 - "The shell stopped unexpectedly and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer stops and restarts in Windows 11 - "The shell stopped unexpectedly and...: This is similar to the problem reported in other threads but not identical, and has happened repeatedly since 15th September, though from the event log only twice prior to that.Sometimes everything will run normally, but at others as now, clicking on the "file explorer" icon...
  3. Explorer stops and restarts in Windows 11 - "The shell stopped unexpectedly and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer stops and restarts in Windows 11 - "The shell stopped unexpectedly and...: This is similar to the problem reported in other threads but not identical, and has happened repeatedly since 15th September, though from the event log only twice prior to that.Sometimes everything will run normally, but at others as now, clicking on the "file explorer" icon...
  4. The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted. Event ID: 1002 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted. Event ID: 1002 Windows 10: so.. for some reason my explorer.exe keeps restarting itself every one second!!I mean.. look at dis : https://imgur.com/a/Ma0clDl The last thing i do before i got this error is doing the"-restore health" thing on my PowerShell, it fixes nothing and this error persist after i...
  5. Event ID 41 issue unexpected restarts.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Event ID 41 issue unexpected restarts.: I have tried everything but cant fix auto restart issue Kernel power 41here is the the info that you need to identify the problem for me Bin file download link :https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgsPgFGAtyVqjSsHBBgBOlPFb_w5?e=8M28XE...
  6. The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted.: Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-Winlogon Date: 23-06-2020 16:55:16 Event ID: 1002 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-8KJ8GNJ Description: The shell stopped...
  7. Unexpected shutdown, event 6008

Unexpected shutdown, event 6008: Hey guys. Twice I have been playing League of Legends and had my computer unexpectedly shut down. I've looked through event viewer and have no idea what the issue is. I've attached my system/application events as well as my system info, if anyone could help me out I'd be...
  8. Event properties event 4672 microsoft windows security auditing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event properties event 4672 microsoft windows security auditing: yesterday it looks as if an event occurred, It was for Special privileges assigned to new logon. Subject: Security ID system account name: system account domain: NT Authority logon ID: 0x3E7 Privileges:...
  9. Unexpected event.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unexpected event.: I have the latest version of windows 10. My desktop wallpaper just changed to a different wallpaper pic for no reason. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unexpected-event/467582e0-a66a-4d2c-9959-f9b7b140c784
  10. Event Viewer Closes Unexpectedly

Event Viewer Closes Unexpectedly: I'm having a problem with the Windows Event Viewer application. A few seconds after I open it and try to start using it to view errors, it suddenly closes for no apparent reason. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a known fix? By the way, in the Windows Topics dropdown...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the shell stopped unexpectedly and explorer.exe was restarted server 2012