Windows 10: the "show hidden icons" arrow isn't visible and the volume also not visible

Discus and support the "show hidden icons" arrow isn't visible and the volume also not visible in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/midoo14 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/midoo14, Nov 22, 2019.

1. the "show hidden icons" arrow isn't visible and the volume also not visible

/u/midoo14, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Time Lady Win User

How to hide the show hidden icons arrow on the taskbar? (Windows 10)

Unfortunately it isn’t possible to hide he chevron/arrow which shows the hidden icons as the user may require to see these icons but not have them permanently visible.

You can provide Microsoft feedback via the Windows key + F if you wish.

Time Lady, Nov 22, 2019
  3. My icons are not fully visible.

OK, this question was asked a while ago, but I never had the problem. But now I do. My task bar is only showing three quarters of what it should show. I have tried changing the resolutions, using the up arrow to show hidden icons, and just about everything
    else that was in the original post. Nothing helps. I can't see the day on the clock and all of my icons are not fully visible.

ThomasWells, Nov 22, 2019
  4. rockstar9 Win User

the "show hidden icons" arrow isn't visible and the volume also not visible

pinned icons in taskbar are hidden or not visible

hi there,

after an update my pinned icons in the taskbar like windows explorer, internet explorer, and pinned icons like chrome and other stuff which is present on the left-hand bottom as u know are not visible only Cortana and start menu icon and search
    icon is only visible my pinned icons are not visible ...............help

rockstar9, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

the "show hidden icons" arrow isn't visible and the volume also not visible

1. the "show hidden icons" arrow isn't visible and the volume also not visible - Similar Threads - show hidden icons

2. Icons are not visible on Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons are not visible on Desktop: Hi, I can not see the all the icons on desktop and the single icon is visible but it is showing very long strip. I have tried to do the hidden files but all the files are visible on inside file explorer folder. I have tried to copy the same file from the inside folder it...
  3. Certain icons are not visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain icons are not visible: Icons of the apps I have downloaded from Microsoft Store are basically just an image icon I tried commands like "sfc /scannow" and still it doesn't fix it, but when I create a new User on Windows, in that profile icons are showing properly, is there any way to fix it on my...
  4. Certain icons are not visible

in Windows 10 Customization
    Certain icons are not visible: Icons of the apps I have downloaded from Microsoft Store are basically just an image icon I tried commands like "sfc /scannow" and still it doesn't fix it, but when I create a new User on Windows, in that profile icons are showing properly, is there any way to fix it on my...
  5. Bluetooth Icon not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Icon not visible: The Bluetooth icon is not being displayed on my laptop even though Bluetooth itself is on. I am unable to send or receive files through Bluetooth how do I fix this? I have tried restarting the windows explorer from the task manager but that didn't fix anything....
  6. How get hidden taskbar icons to always show in visible taskbar?

How get hidden taskbar icons to always show in visible taskbar?: I like my Passport icon to always show down in the visible taskbar area instead of having to use the up arrow(^) to see it in the hidden area. How can I always lock it to the visible area whenever I plug in the passport? Windows Home v 20H2, OS build 19042.928 179441
  7. Hidden Files not Visible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hidden Files not Visible: After the latest update I can no longer see hidden files. Updated to: V10.0.19042 Build 1942 When I try to select "View Hidden Files" the checkbox shows a tick which then disappears. Going via settings and setting the "Show hidden files, folders and drives" accepts the...
  8. Hidden folders no longer visible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hidden folders no longer visible: After the latest windows update, hidden folders like appdata in file explorer are no longer visible. Not only that, but they can't be set to visible either. Usually this is done through the View-tab, and then checking the "Hidden objects" checkbox, or by going to...
  9. pinned icons in taskbar are hidden or not visible

pinned icons in taskbar are hidden or not visible: hi there, after an update my pinned icons in the taskbar like windows explorer, internet explorer, and pinned icons like chrome and other stuff which is present on the left-hand bottom as u know are not visible only Cortana and start menu icon and search icon is...
  10. Icons No Longer Visible

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons No Longer Visible: Hello, I have a folder with 60 image files, and I can't seem to get an icon for any of them, much less use the Preview pane, in the View Menu of an Explorer window. Slogging through 60 images by opening them one by one seems a bit...problematic. I have been through the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Also not visible