Windows 10: "The sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts.." message doesn't go away

Discus and support "The sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts.." message doesn't go away in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi fellas, I've typed the pin code incorrectly a few times on my pc, now it has been two hours and the login restriction didn't go away. The "forgot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SafiullahKakar, Nov 18, 2022.

1. "The sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts.." message doesn't go away

Hi fellas, I've typed the pin code incorrectly a few times on my pc, now it has been two hours and the login restriction didn't go away. The "forgot password" button is also not available anymore. What should I do?

:)

SafiullahKakar, Nov 18, 2022
  2. skb_990 Win User

my sign in options doesn"t open in settings.

Hii, my sign in options doesn"t open in settings. everything else works fine in settings. i just want to change sign in from password to passcode . It was working very good before. After new update in last month, it stopped working and after update it
    asked me to relogin but did not gave me the option to set 4 digit passcode .

skb_990, Nov 18, 2022
  3. ”This sign in option is disabled”

”This sign in option is disabled because of failed that sign in attempts or repeat it shut downs use a different sign in option or keep your device powered on for at least two hours and try it again” This message keeps popping up even if I had waited for the two hours. I kept trying to shut down my PC but every time I pressed shut down on the windows logo it will just automatically start up Now I can’t even sign in

Jasmany Escribano, Nov 18, 2022
  4. "The sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts.." message doesn't go away

(Asking for a friend) Sign-in option disabled because failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns loop.

When my friend turns on his laptop he gets the message "Sign-in option disabled because failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and try again." He waits the 2 hours and logs in, he is let into the laptop and shuts it off. When he turns on the laptop again he is met with the same screen. He has tried 5 times and the result has been the same every time.

Sebatian Ray, Nov 18, 2022
Thema:

"The sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts.." message doesn't go away

1. "The sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts.." message doesn't go away - Similar Threads - sign option disabled

2. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"...: My PC's sound was working since July 25 so I had to contact costomer support. I did everthing they told me to do and also washed my PC. Ever since I did a driver update, my PC started randomly rebooting on its own and showing bluescreen sometimes. When the screen shows it...
  3. Help with This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts?: This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-this-sign-in-option-is-disabled-because/50d4c7ba-02ec-44cb-821e-8d8e81d12613
  4. Help with This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts?: This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-this-sign-in-option-is-disabled-because/50d4c7ba-02ec-44cb-821e-8d8e81d12613
  5. This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....: I have issues with Windows 11 that I unable to log in with the error "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a....."I already try wait 2 hours but it still the same. Please help me on this...
  6. This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns”...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns”...: This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns” How do I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-sign-in-option-is-disabled-because-of-failed/4bd907ca-f4e5-4d52-84e6-dad6fe6d2d77
  7. "The sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts.." message doesn't go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts.." message doesn't go away: Hi fellas, I've typed the pin code incorrectly a few times on my pc, now it has been two hours and the login restriction didn't go away. The "forgot password" button is also not available anymore. What should I do?...
  8. "The sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts.." message doesn't go away

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "The sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts.." message doesn't go away: Hi fellas, I've typed the pin code incorrectly a few times on my pc, now it has been two hours and the login restriction didn't go away. The "forgot password" button is also not available anymore. What should I do?...
  9. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....: Hello Sir/Madam.I just used it 5 hours ago at school and then I came home and opened it up it showed like this : "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at...
  10. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....: So randomly last night about 12 hours ago my laptop with Windows 11 shows the above error message when I input my pin."This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for...