Windows 10: The sign in problem disabled because of failed sign - in attempt or repeated shutdown use a...

Discus and support The sign in problem disabled because of failed sign - in attempt or repeated shutdown use a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The sign in problem disabled because of failed sign - in attempt or repeated shutdown use a different sign - in option or keep your device powered on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Akshay singh1, Jan 31, 2023.

1. The sign in problem disabled because of failed sign - in attempt or repeated shutdown use a...

The sign in problem disabled because of failed sign - in attempt or repeated shutdown use a different sign - in option or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and try again

:)

Akshay singh1, Jan 31, 2023

2. This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

Fix: This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 31, 2023
  3. This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns” How do I fix this issue?

This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns” How do I fix this issue?

NAIDU Bhavana, Jan 31, 2023
  4. The sign in problem disabled because of failed sign - in attempt or repeated shutdown use a...

This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns

I switch on the computer and put in my pin code. I get the message ' This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option or keep your device powered on for at least two hours and then try again'. The computer uses Windows 11. I've spoken to Dell who say it is a Microsoft issue, but I don't know who to contact and the troubleshooting page on Microsoft doesn't help either. This first happened two days ago. After keeping the computer powered on for two hours I was able to sign-in. Having switched off the computer at the mains, I am now unable to sign-in again today. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Original title: I can't sign-in to my Dell computer.

Christopher Wheeler1, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

The sign in problem disabled because of failed sign - in attempt or repeated shutdown use a...

1. The sign in problem disabled because of failed sign - in attempt or repeated shutdown use a... - Similar Threads - sign problem disabled

2. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns....: Hi, please help! So last night my pc got a command like this:"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again".But this morning I...
  3. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....: I have an older Lenovo laptop from a few years ago that I gave to my family, they forgot the PIN to it and locked themselves out, I have the correct PIN and the password associated with the Microsoft account however I'm unable to login, when booting up I'm met with a...
  4. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....: I have an older Lenovo laptop from a few years ago that I gave to my family, they forgot the PIN to it and locked themselves out, I have the correct PIN and the password associated with the Microsoft account however I'm unable to login, when booting up I'm met with a...
  5. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"...: My PC's sound was working since July 25 so I had to contact costomer support. I did everthing they told me to do and also washed my PC. Ever since I did a driver update, my PC started randomly rebooting on its own and showing bluescreen sometimes. When the screen shows it...
  6. This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....: I have issues with Windows 11 that I unable to log in with the error "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a....."I already try wait 2 hours but it still the same. Please help me on this...
  7. The sign in problem disabled because of failed sign - in attempt or repeated shutdown use a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sign in problem disabled because of failed sign - in attempt or repeated shutdown use a...: The sign in problem disabled because of failed sign - in attempt or repeated shutdown use a different sign - in option or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and try again...
  8. This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns”...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns”...: This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns” How do I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-sign-in-option-is-disabled-because-of-failed/4bd907ca-f4e5-4d52-84e6-dad6fe6d2d77
  9. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....: Hello Sir/Madam.I just used it 5 hours ago at school and then I came home and opened it up it showed like this : "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at...
  10. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns"....: So randomly last night about 12 hours ago my laptop with Windows 11 shows the above error message when I input my pin."This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for...