Windows 10: the sign out virus payload

Discus and support the sign out virus payload in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; im concerned that someone has access to microsoft executive security to send system.ini deletion viruses. i say this because every time im told im... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KitsuneAR, Feb 26, 2021.

1. KitsuneAR Win User

the sign out virus payload

im concerned that someone has access to microsoft executive security to send system.ini deletion viruses. i say this because every time im told im signed out my computer pockets the virus and quarantines it then i test it in a virtual space and it deletes the os. seems dangerous that someone has that power and microsoft pays that person.

i have verified this information and the same person sends this packet. lives somewhere in new mexico arizona area after removing his tor defenses.

access to google ai has its benefits, but making your own is far safer.

:)

KitsuneAR, Feb 26, 2021

2. CSI Payload Corrupt

Anyone know how to fix this?

I have tried downloading the Windows 10 update installer, various dism recovery/repair variations - nothing works.

(p) CSI Payload Corrupt msil_miguicontrols_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10240.16384_none_5a2aaeb91eeaec7b\MIGUIControls.dll

Repair failed: Missing replacement payload.

Summary:

Operation: Detect and Repair

Operation result: 0x800f081f

Last Successful Step: Entire operation completes.

Total Detected Corruption: 1

CBS Manifest Corruption: 0

CBS Metadata Corruption: 0

CSI Manifest Corruption: 0

CSI Metadata Corruption: 0

CSI Payload Corruption: 1

Total Repaired Corruption: 0

CBS Manifest Repaired: 0

CSI Manifest Repaired: 0

CSI Payload Repaired: 0

CSI Store Metadata refreshed: True

AllenJensen, Feb 26, 2021
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 26, 2021
  4. the sign out virus payload

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

the sign out virus payload

1. the sign out virus payload - Similar Threads - sign virus payload

2. Is this a sign of a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a sign of a virus?: Hello, so recently I was browsing on the internet and downloading some images. I was on this pretty sketchy website, and it automatically downloaded a file called 'setup.msi.' I immediately deleted this, but I wasn't sure if that was the only thing that got downloaded. After,...
  3. Is this a sign of a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a sign of a virus?: Hello, so recently I was browsing on the internet and downloading some images. I was on this pretty sketchy website, and it automatically downloaded a file called 'setup.msi.' I immediately deleted this, but I wasn't sure if that was the only thing that got downloaded. After,...
  4. Is this a sign of a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. CSI Payload Corrupt. Repair failed: Missing replacement payload.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSI Payload Corrupt. Repair failed: Missing replacement payload.: Hello,I have multiple failures which are not fixing from WIM image or copying from the similar other computer setup. Steps followed : DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:C:\Temp\install.winCopied the below packages from another working system and copied and...
  6. CSI Payload Corrupt. Repair failed: Missing replacement payload.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CSI Payload Corrupt. Repair failed: Missing replacement payload.: Hello,I have multiple failures which are not fixing from WIM image or copying from the similar other computer setup. Steps followed : DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:C:\Temp\install.winCopied the below packages from another working system and copied and...
  7. Sign out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sign out: I have dell laptop core i7 of 5th generation with windows 10 pro . When ever i am working it appears a dialogue box of { you are about to be signed out.Windows will shut down in 1 mint }Please tell me the solution...
  8. Sign out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign out: I have dell laptop core i7 of 5th generation with windows 10 pro . When ever i am working it appears a dialogue box of { you are about to be signed out.Windows will shut down in 1 mint }Please tell me the solution...
  9. Sign out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign out: Hi Microsoft, I mistakenly signed into the Microsoft account on my laptop. I want to completely remove the user ID and Password from the laptop. The reason being the laptop is office-provided and guessing it might be monitored.I have a personal laptop, I am logged in to that...
  10. Payload

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Payload: I keep getting a tab that opens up that says something about payload, usually happens when I'm on Facebook. What does it mean ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payload/586eec83-9750-4e56-b6af-4d14aaa8c42e"