Windows 10: the sims 2

Discus and support the sims 2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; where do i find compatibility? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sims-2/c858d65f-547c-4223-bed1-c6bffb595a7f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DebraPoston, Nov 17, 2020.

1. the sims 2

where do i find compatibility?

:)

DebraPoston, Nov 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 and Sims 2 resolutions problems

Hi Sharon,

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.
    Please get back to us with the results of the issue in regards with Sims 2 games
    and any other questions you might have regarding Windows operating system. We are happy to assist.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    Sim 2 not recognised on the phone.

Hi
    adeotigafar,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

You may try these steps to isolate the issue:

• Restart your phone.
    • Check that your SIM card is fully inserted.
    • If possible, try your SIM card in another phone, or another SIM card in your phone.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Hank Lion Win User

the sims 2

sim 2 icon missing on windows phone 10

Dear Timoteo,

Thanks for getting back! What happened is that after a hard reset I managed to get back most of my settings via my Microsoft account. What is gone is the Sim 2 icon, the empty place where it used to be on the screen is still there but instead I have only
    one Phone icon which gives me a drop down list to choose which Sim to use.

The message icons for both sims did come back. So in the All apps list I have both messaging icons but only 1 Phone icon.

I have a Lumia 650 Dual Sim which runs on Windows 10.

A suggestion what to do to get that Sim 2 icon back would be very helpful!

Thanks again,

Kind regards,

Hank

Hank Lion, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

the sims 2

1. the sims 2 - Similar Threads - sims

2. My Flight Sim 2020 will not run after a download of about 36 hours. I want a refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Flight Sim 2020 will not run after a download of about 36 hours. I want a refund: I have paid for a digital download of MS Flight Sim 2020 and after installation it will not run. How do I get a refund? The download time was about 36 hours!!...
  3. Adjusted page file one time to run Microsoft flight sim, now no other games will run...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adjusted page file one time to run Microsoft flight sim, now no other games will run...: I have 16gb I read online for people to change their page file to manual and do minimum your size of memory and maximum whatever your memory size is 4x. so I did 16000 and 64000 , now it would run the game. Now the issue is ANYTHING else will not run , I tried to restore the...
  4. Flight Sim not showing up in Owned Library even though I have purchased it and it is in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim not showing up in Owned Library even though I have purchased it and it is in...: Hi, So I was playing Microsoft Flight Sim on Game Pass and I decided I wanted to purchase it outright. I did that and have the order in Order History, but now that my Game Pass has run out I am not seeing the game as Owned and I cannot run it, even though it is still showing...
  5. Old Flight Sims. and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Flight Sims. and Windows 10: I have MS Flight Simulator 2000 and Combat Flight Simulator (WWII Europe) dating from the late 90s on my desktop PC which I haven't bothered with for some time. They used to work in Windows 8.1 but I can't get them to work in Windows 10 v 2004 despite trying all the...
  6. Sims 4/windows 10 issue

Sims 4/windows 10 issue: I recently updated my sims 4 and now I am getting the message “the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b”. It was not doing this until I updated the game. Has anyone else had this issue? submitted by /u/amethystskie00 [link] [comments]...
  7. How can I keep Windows 10 from storing my LTE SIM card PIN?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I keep Windows 10 from storing my LTE SIM card PIN?: After updating to Windows 10 20H2, Windows seems to be remembering my SIM card PIN. I don't want Windows 10 to store that PIN. That's the reason such PIN exists. I want to enter it manually whenever I need the metered LED mobile connection. I can't find a setting in...
  8. MS Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe: Stupid microsoft wants me to download this in / from the app store. Takes 127 GB, my C drive is only 120 gb to begin with. Two other internal drives are more than big enough but will not download. Gives me an error code of "0x80072F8F". Tech support can't help, they had me...
  9. flight sim 2020 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight sim 2020 installation: Hello, I have a 2T HDD with Windows 10 on it. I have an SSD with DCS World and 300 G free. I'm getting screwed up in my thinking..nothing new I understand that the 2 Gigs of app goes on the same drive as windows and the rest can go on another drive, right? Is it...
  10. 0xc000007b error on the sims 4

0xc000007b error on the sims 4: [ATTACH] i've had my computer for months now and never had any issue loading up the sims. i've tried almost everything on every guide i could find and nothing helps. i've reininstalled both the sims and origin, updated a ton of files, run as administrator and still...