Windows 10: the situation in Ukraine

Discus and support the situation in Ukraine in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Andrey. I live in the city of Mytishchi, Moscow region of the Russian Federation. I am very sorry for the Ukrainians, because Russia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Андрей Водопьянов, Jun 27, 2022.

1. the situation in Ukraine

Hello, my name is Andrey. I live in the city of Mytishchi, Moscow region of the Russian Federation. I am very sorry for the Ukrainians, because Russia attacked their homeland. I am categorically against war. Because of this situation in Ukraine, the American company Microsoft is shutting down the Russian division, which will be closed forever by the fall. I sincerely hope that when this crazy war ends, Ukraine will defeat Russia, they will sign a peace treaty and the government in the Russian Federation will change. I hope Microsoft and other foreign brands will return to the Russian market. I

:)

Андрей Водопьянов, Jun 27, 2022
  2. teryakhin Win User

List of supported cities for Ukraine

Why Nokia don't show list of cities in new versions of maps for each country? How should i know it? I'm updating Ukraine map second time from summer and i don't even know what cities my Navigator supports, and i was surprised when i went for a business trip
    in a big city and it wasn't in Navi.

Pls show list of cities for Ukraine, or write where can i get it.

Thanks.

teryakhin, Jun 27, 2022
  3. l3thal Win User
    Map of Ukraine

Hi all. I've bought N86 about a week ago, before this i didn't used GPS systems. So, i've downloaded maps of my country (Ukraine) and i was shocked... There is no my city on the map! I live in regional center with population about 1 million. But it's not
    only my city problem... the map of Ukraine is so poor, that even Kiev doesn't have well painted streets and buildings! Why is it so situation with Ukrainian maps? Would they be updated to normal version, like other european countries have?

l3thal, Jun 27, 2022
  4. the situation in Ukraine

Bitlocker in Ukraine

Being a company in Ukraine, can I use bitlocker to encrypt our employees hard drives?

I have found the following information in the internet:

Production, trade and use of cryptography are subject to licensing, according to the Law On Licensing Certain Types of Economic Activity of 1 June 2000. Licenses are issued by the Department of Special Telecommunication Systems and Protection of Information
    of the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU). A joint order, No. 88/66, of the State Committee for Regulatory Policy and Entrepreneurship and the SBU’s Telecom Department regulates the use of encryption and contains an application form to request a license.

But I would like to know if any of you have a straight answer based on personal experience.

Thanks!

BitlockerUse, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

the situation in Ukraine

1. the situation in Ukraine - Similar Threads - situation Ukraine

2. How to Escape from Safe mode to Normal Mode without being error by BSOD NO WIFI SITUATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Escape from Safe mode to Normal Mode without being error by BSOD NO WIFI SITUATION: So, While my Computer to Safe Mode Which means No Internet Access to My Computer. And I Have My Father's Former/Old Laptop to Help my Broken Computer for Accessing to Internet by My Old Laptops. So, What's the Solution? Help Me REMEMBER: Dave was Not allowed to help and...
  3. How to Escape from Safe mode to Normal Mode without being error by BSOD NO WIFI SITUATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Escape from Safe mode to Normal Mode without being error by BSOD NO WIFI SITUATION: So, While my Computer to Safe Mode Which means No Internet Access to My Computer. And I Have My Father's Former/Old Laptop to Help my Broken Computer for Accessing to Internet by My Old Laptops. So, What's the Solution? Help Me REMEMBER: Dave was Not allowed to help and...
  4. How to Escape from Safe mode to Normal Mode without being error by BSOD NO WIFI SITUATION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't figure out Windows Activation Key situation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't figure out Windows Activation Key situation: I tried to troubleshoot it, but it didn't work despite having Wi-Fi. I tried updating to see if that helped, but nothing. Cleared out storage space, restarted the computer a couple of times, but nothing.I initially assumed that it was because I got this laptop from my school,...
  6. Can't figure out Windows Activation Key situation

Can't figure out Windows Activation Key situation: I tried to troubleshoot it, but it didn't work despite having Wi-Fi. I tried updating to see if that helped, but nothing. Cleared out storage space, restarted the computer a couple of times, but nothing.I initially assumed that it was because I got this laptop from my school,...
  7. Random unknown characters appearing in strange situations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random unknown characters appearing in strange situations: Hello,Everything started when I was playing a game. After reopening it to play again I noticed some keys were not working. Not exactly the keys, because they worked in elsewhere, not in the game. But I didn't change the bindings.After a lot of research, I wanted to turn on...
  8. Random unknown characters appearing in strange situations

Random unknown characters appearing in strange situations: Hello,Everything started when I was playing a game. After reopening it to play again I noticed some keys were not working. Not exactly the keys, because they worked in elsewhere, not in the game. But I didn't change the bindings.After a lot of research, I wanted to turn on...
  9. Random unknown characters appearing in strange situations

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. the situation in Ukraine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the situation in Ukraine: Hello, my name is Andrey. I live in the city of Mytishchi, Moscow region of the Russian Federation. I am very sorry for the Ukrainians, because Russia attacked their homeland. I am categorically against war. Because of this situation in Ukraine, the American company Microsoft...