Windows 10: The small extra info window when pressing volume up/down

Discus and support The small extra info window when pressing volume up/down in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, How can I get rid of the "extra" info I get every-time I change volume? Thank you and have a great day.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SickSpider, Jan 14, 2021.

1. The small extra info window when pressing volume up/down

/u/SickSpider, Jan 14, 2021

2. extras+info update (1.11.4.101) in Nokia Lumia 820 Failed

At least suggest the steps to rollback the update from phone...

sagarpatil_025, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Loxa Win User
    Extra partition visible in 'This PC' after update.

Thanks for the help worked a charm, i used the steps below for anyone with the same problem as 'select disk/partition' did not work for me.

1. Open Windows PowerShell (Admin)
    2. Type in "diskpart" and press enter
    3. Type in "list vol" and press enter
    4. Find which volume listed D: and type in "select volume #" where # is a number
    5. Type in "remove" then press enter and D: will be removed from File Explorer

4. The small extra info window when pressing volume up/down

Extra &info

I have Lumia 532 with windows 10. After updated the app "extra & info" disappeared. Why?

Μχάλης, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

The small extra info window when pressing volume up/down

1. The small extra info window when pressing volume up/down - Similar Threads - small extra info

2. Volume down on my mouse presses c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume down on my mouse presses c: I have recently bought a new mouse, Logitech G502 Hero, and i bound a few of my essential macros and things to the mouse, and, whenever i press the key which i set volume down to, it presses c, in games this is really annoying, i don't know if this is a keyboard issue, a...
  3. Volume down on my mouse presses c

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume down on my mouse presses c: I have recently bought a new mouse, Logitech G502 Hero, and i bound a few of my essential macros and things to the mouse, and, whenever i press the key which i set volume down to, it presses c, in games this is really annoying, i don't know if this is a keyboard issue, a...
  4. Whenever i press volume up it presses C button and when i volume down it presses other random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever i press volume up it presses C button and when i volume down it presses other random: i tried everything but i cant do it, i updated my drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-press-volume-up-it-presses-c-button-and/1dc10c78-63ca-457b-a7ae-564f48b9f4bc
  5. Whenever i press volume up it presses C button and when i volume down it presses other random

Whenever i press volume up it presses C button and when i volume down it presses other random: i tried everything but i cant do it, i updated my drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-press-volume-up-it-presses-c-button-and/1dc10c78-63ca-457b-a7ae-564f48b9f4bc
  6. volume goes up and down when i press a key on my hardware keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume goes up and down when i press a key on my hardware keyboard: hey I am having an issue where when I click the key "H" on my keyboard volume goes up by 2 and when I press the "N" key volume goes down by 2 how can I fix itfor extra information it doesn't happen when I use my laptop in-built keyboard...
  7. volume goes up and down when i press a key on my hardware keyboard

volume goes up and down when i press a key on my hardware keyboard: hey I am having an issue where when I click the key "H" on my keyboard volume goes up by 2 and when I press the "N" key volume goes down by 2 how can I fix itfor extra information it doesn't happen when I use my laptop in-built keyboard...
  8. volume goes up and down when i press a key on my hardware keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Audio Goes Up and Down When Volume Is Low

Audio Goes Up and Down When Volume Is Low: My audio volume is on 32 and when I'm playing an audio, if the audio volume is too low, it goes quiet. It's very annoying when I'm listening to songs, the experience will not be very nice since the volume kept going up and down constantly until you have your volume on 50-60+....
  10. Audio Goes Up and Down When Volume Is Low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Goes Up and Down When Volume Is Low: My audio volume is on 32 and when I'm playing an audio, if the audio volume is too low, it goes quiet. It's very annoying when I'm listening to songs, the experience will not be very nice since the volume kept going up and down constantly until you have your volume on 50-60+....