Windows 10: The small extra info window when pressing volume up/down

Discus and support The small extra info window when pressing volume up/down in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, How can I get rid of the "extra" info I get every-time I change volume? Thank you and have a great day.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SickSpider, Jan 14, 2021 at 11:27 AM.

1. The small extra info window when pressing volume up/down

/u/SickSpider, Jan 14, 2021 at 11:27 AM

2. extras+info update (1.11.4.101) in Nokia Lumia 820 Failed

At least suggest the steps to rollback the update from phone...

sagarpatil_025, Jan 14, 2021 at 11:30 AM
  3. Loxa Win User
    Extra partition visible in 'This PC' after update.

Thanks for the help worked a charm, i used the steps below for anyone with the same problem as 'select disk/partition' did not work for me.

1. Open Windows PowerShell (Admin)
    2. Type in "diskpart" and press enter
    3. Type in "list vol" and press enter
    4. Find which volume listed D: and type in "select volume #" where # is a number
    5. Type in "remove" then press enter and D: will be removed from File Explorer

4. The small extra info window when pressing volume up/down

Extra &info

I have Lumia 532 with windows 10. After updated the app "extra & info" disappeared. Why?

Thema:

The small extra info window when pressing volume up/down

1. The small extra info window when pressing volume up/down - Similar Threads - small extra info

2. Whenever I press space bar my volume goes down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I press space bar my volume goes down: As the title says, pls send help. submitted by /u/TachankaTheLord1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k79yoy/whenever_i_press_space_bar_my_volume_goes_down/
  3. How to make taskbar icons extra small?

How to make taskbar icons extra small?: [ATTACH] I want to squeeze even more icons on my taskbar and make it even smaller then now. (See pic) https://preview.redd.it/ifpcqhm3xav51.png?width=59&format=png&auto=webp&s=31a20485fa25c8ba62f1aadb279c7f9db7efbe36 I am using 7+ Taskbar Tweaker to be able to resize...
  4. Volume goes up & down by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume goes up & down by itself: The volume on my pc isn't working when I take part in a zoom meeting or playing back a recording zoom/youtube/webinar. It starts out ok then dips down to almost nothing, then goes up again for a few seconds before going down again. My speakers are on 100%. I have run...
  5. Mouse slows down when a button is pressed on it, then returns when another one is pressed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse slows down when a button is pressed on it, then returns when another one is pressed.: It has been happening since this morning. Every time I hold a button on my mouse it slows down, and when I hold another one it goes back to normal. I checked my mouse settings and nothing was out of the ordinary, so I really don't know what more I can do. I haven't installed...
  6. Is it impossible to create Volume Up / Volume Down keyboard shotcuts??

Is it impossible to create Volume Up / Volume Down keyboard shotcuts??: The closest thing I could find was this %windir%\System32\SndVol.exe -f 49825268 but that just opens the volume mixer, doesn't actually change the levels through a keyboard shortcut. Normally I would just use the fn keys for this but I'm using TightVNC from a laptop and...
  7. Volume turning itself up and down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume turning itself up and down: After the latest windows update my volume mixer is broken! Applications as well as system sounds turn themselves up and down by themselves! I thought I messed up something on the settings but I defaulted everything and it still doesent work. I ran trubleshooting and searched...
  8. extra large photo icons too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    extra large photo icons too small: Hello. The "extra large" photo icons used to be quite large....now, they are barely larger than the "large" photo icon size. I have read multiple blogs/discussions about this issue, but have not seen any resolutions. Does anyone know how to make the extra large icons...
  9. Extra small disk partition since update...

in Windows 10 Support
    Extra small disk partition since update...: Since I received the latest update over last weekend, a new small (un-named) partition has appeared at the end of my 'C' Drive - see attached screenshot. Previously there was only a single partition containing all files. Can anyone explain what it is and is it essential,...
  10. Extra large icons too small

in Windows 10 Support
    Extra large icons too small: I'm running Windows 10 64 bit Home edition on a laptop. When I select "extra large icons" in WindowsExplorer the spacing increases but the thumbnail size stays the same as for"large icons". I have tried all the suggested fixes from the net, but nonehas worked. These...