Windows 10: The small internet balck and white dispaly icon on windows 365 at bottom right hand corner

Discus and support The small internet balck and white dispaly icon on windows 365 at bottom right hand corner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My small internet display icon at bottom right hand corner of the screen has changed from the quarter circular icon to an aeroplane and I'm not sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John Guard, Sep 21, 2018.

1. The small internet balck and white dispaly icon on windows 365 at bottom right hand corner

My small internet display icon at bottom right hand corner of the screen has changed from the quarter circular icon to an aeroplane and I'm not sure why

:)

John Guard, Sep 21, 2018
  2. VHSwede Win User

Icons flashing in lower right hand corner

My icons are flashing in the lower right hand corner when I start windows

VHSwede, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Scott 98 Win User
    lower right hand corner task bar icons small ? can not enlarge why ?

Hi since Windows 10 started there has been numerous display problems, the one I can't seem to fix is the lower right hand corner task bar icons they are small , I have tried all changes with display , unchecked small icon box in properties, and if you
    go above 100% on display options then you will end up causing more errors and problems, so not sure what else to try ????????????????????????

Scott 98, Sep 21, 2018
  4. The small internet balck and white dispaly icon on windows 365 at bottom right hand corner

white screen with a small green icon in the upper left corner on Windows 10

new dell 2in1 running windows 10 - why do I have a white screen with a small green icon in the upper left corner? clicking on the icon does nothing

Original title: white screen

Gail Rigney, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

The small internet balck and white dispaly icon on windows 365 at bottom right hand corner

1. The small internet balck and white dispaly icon on windows 365 at bottom right hand corner - Similar Threads - small internet balck

2. When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...: When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom taskbar and open Network and Internet Settings, the box has completely changed?! It used to show all the different available networks etc and now it just shows my internet provider with its...
  3. When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...: When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom taskbar and open Network and Internet Settings, the box has completely changed?! It used to show all the different available networks etc and now it just shows my internet provider with its...
  4. When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. what is this white box at the bottom right hand corner that keeps popping up???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this white box at the bottom right hand corner that keeps popping up???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vice2vursa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6diqd/what_is_this_white_box_at_the_bottom_right_hand/
  6. Excel icon with white X in right hand corner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel icon with white X in right hand corner: Hi there, I have an Excel file on my desktop which now has a white X in the right hand corner. Can't open it either - any help out there? Thanks in advance....
  7. Saying Activate Windows in bottom right hand corner.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Saying Activate Windows in bottom right hand corner.: I have recently had to change my motherboard on my pc and windows and today when I logged onto my pc I had to use my windows password rather than my pin for my pc. It is also now saying activate windows in the corner of my screen even though I had a licence for windows and it...
  8. Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner: So I’ve been trying to fix this problem on and off for about a day. I don’t really know how it started by my cursor jumped to the bottom corner of my screen. When I try to move it it flickers back to the same spot. I can’t go very far before it goes back to the same spot. The...
  9. white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen: Hi! I have had this issue for few days. I have this white rectangle on bottom right corner of the screen just above the taskbar, about 0,5x1cm sized and it is there always. Only when shutting down and few seconds after opening its away. I have windows 10. The box is just...
  10. What is the small Feedback icon in bottom right corner of desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the small Feedback icon in bottom right corner of desktop?: What is the small Feedback icon in bottom right corner of the desktop above the time and date all about? Intermittently it pops up and then disappears after a while without asking for any feedback on anything. I clicked on it out of curiosity earlier and the blue circle kept...