Windows 10: The Solitaire tournament won't load

Discus and support The Solitaire tournament won't load in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This morning's solitaire tournament (event) won't load. Says 'Internet Connection Required" even though I'm connected to the Internet and have played... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BRBeth, Oct 13, 2018.

1. BRBeth Win User

The Solitaire tournament won't load

This morning's solitaire tournament (event) won't load. Says 'Internet Connection Required" even though I'm connected to the Internet and have played the daily games.

:)

BRBeth, Oct 13, 2018

2. solitaire not loading

Hi Edwin,

Microsoft Solitaire Collection may not load on your computer due to a network connection failure or if the game is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection via an app or a web browser?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

If you are using the app version of the game, you may perform the suggested solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Game tournament times and one bad advertisement.

The link for a clean boot ended in a runtime error and terminated.

The reset was successful, however, I did have one game in tournament today freeze and had to exit Solitaire completely and wait to be logged back in.

My most frustrating issue so far is the discrepancy in tournaments in MS Solitaire between the actual time I've played and the time displayed on the leaderboards. It is off again today by almost 30 minutes. It seems to be doubling my times? I wish that
    someone would get to the bottom of this. MS Solitaire already takes up time, which if it is enjoyable is pleasantly spent. When it is not, and the results are futility meeting with more futility then it is a complete waste. Thanks for trying to help.

MelissaGettinger, Oct 13, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. The Solitaire tournament won't load - Similar Threads - Solitaire tournament won't

2. Solitaire Not Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Not Loading: I can't launch solitaire on my PC. The cards keep going round as if trying to load. Tried clearing cache, troubleshoot, uninstalling etc but nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-not-loading/3f0f2f63-61a8-42b1-aa03-8482c6631e59
  3. Solitaire Not Loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Not Loading: I can't launch solitaire on my PC. The cards keep going round as if trying to load. Tried clearing cache, troubleshoot, uninstalling etc but nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-not-loading/3f0f2f63-61a8-42b1-aa03-8482c6631e59
  4. Solitaire will not load properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solitaire will not load properly.: solitaire will not load properly. started giving error messages 3 days ago error 101. I do not want to uninstall and re install, since I do not want to loose my progress of 4 - 5 years. HELP....
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load.: Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load. Have rebooted, reset, uninstalled/reinstalled, run all updates, run troubleshooter, cleared Windows Store cache, etc. as prescribed in FAQs. Opens main screen, then I get 104 error message. When I tried to use the offline...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire not loading: Microsoft Solitaire will not load - windows 10 latest update uninstalled - re-installed Blue screen flashes on and disappears immediately https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-not-loading/e7ab4723-5c1f-4447-8904-ce727bdb6335
  7. Solitaire Collection will not load

Solitaire Collection will not load: Been using the Solitaire Collection for a number of years and last night it wouldn't load on my PC. The splash screen shows for a second or so and then goes away. I've tried most of the fixes that I could find on the internet but nothing seems to work. Any help or advice...
  8. Solitaire Collection won't run

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Solitaire Collection won't run: Windows 10 1903 , all updates installed. No Viruses. No Spyware. Try and run solitaire, the splash screen comes up for a second, then disappears. Happens to all users on the PC. Have tried: Uninstall and reinsall Reset from control panel wsreset get-appx package removal...
  9. solitaire collection events won't load.

solitaire collection events won't load.: I have uninstalled , re installed , re set the app . double checked and troubled shooted my internet connection , all my laptops and other devices are working fine , yet the events say I need an internet connection which I already have . any ideas?...
  10. solitaire spider magong klondike freecell tournaments

in Windows 10 Support
    solitaire spider magong klondike freecell tournaments: Imagine a community of gamers, competing for bragging rights online. spider solitaire, majong, etc 2 members challenge one another to a SPECIFIC game of spider (say). They can't see each others game being played. the competition ends when one of them solves the game. that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. event in microsoft solitaire keeps saying internet required even though