Windows 10: The sound card E-MU 1616m does not work with the new update

Discus and support The sound card E-MU 1616m does not work with the new update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'd like to ask you to help us using these sound cards. I tried all the options that were available to me. None has been successful. I returned to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TomislavTomic2, Jun 7, 2019.

1. The sound card E-MU 1616m does not work with the new update

I'd like to ask you to help us using these sound cards. I tried all the options that were available to me. None has been successful.
    I returned to the previous version of Windows 10 1803, and the sound card works properly.

Thank you in advance for help and response.

Best regards

Tomislav

:)

TomislavTomic2, Jun 7, 2019

2. E-MU 1616M & Windows 10 Anniversary update incompatible

E-mu 1616m working fine on windows 10 for me.

JosephLamphear, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Essay-Em Win User
    E-MU 1616M & Windows 10 Anniversary update incompatible

Hi,

My DAW uses E-MU 1616m PCIe microdock. It's been working with the E-MU Win 7 drivers for the past year.

Now, with the Win 10 update, the E-MU hardware drivers no longer work. Error 10.

There is no way to roll back to the pre-update restore point.

So sad.

Thankfully I'm on a dual-boot system and can drop back to Win 7.

Driver: Creative Labs / E-MU E-DSP Audio Processor (WDM) version 6.0.1.1245

I don't like when "upgrades" break something that's been working.

Will Microsoft fix what it broke?

Essay-Em, Jun 7, 2019
  4. The sound card E-MU 1616m does not work with the new update

E-MU 1616M & Windows 10 Anniversary update incompatible

My PCI (not PCI-e) 1616m works absolutely fine. 5.1 windows sound, ASIO, gaming. However, there are a few things I do, which anyone should do once a year, that helps.

Once a year I recommend backing up your computer and reinstalling EVERYTHING from scratch. A fresh installation of the latest Windows 10 release fixes almost any issues you might have, any conflicts you may come across. It's just good practice for anyone
    using a DAW.

I have has an issue with Patchmix not starting with windows after updates but all you have to do is add Patchmix to the startup folder.

There's no way I'm going to get rid of my 1616m unless it explodes! I'm going to get a second hand PCI-Express version of either the 1212m or 1616m just for the PCI-E 1010 card so I can upgrade my motherboard in future.

Sherwood Sound, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

The sound card E-MU 1616m does not work with the new update

1. The sound card E-MU 1616m does not work with the new update - Similar Threads - sound card 1616m

2. E-MU 0404 USB driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-MU 0404 USB driver: I am still using E-MU 0404 USB audio interface device, it works fine with the 1.40 beta driver on my Surface 4 Pro, it worked on Surface Laptop 3 Ryzen 5, but no luck with Surface Laptop 4 Ryzen 7."The driver \Driver\emusba10 failed to load for the device...
  3. E-MU 0404 USB driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-MU 0404 USB driver: I am still using E-MU 0404 USB audio interface device, it works fine with the 1.40 beta driver on my Surface 4 Pro, it worked on Surface Laptop 3 Ryzen 5, but no luck with Surface Laptop 4 Ryzen 7."The driver \Driver\emusba10 failed to load for the device...
  4. E-MU 0404 USB driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sound card does not work in Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound card does not work in Windows 8.1: Hello,I changed a HDD to a SDD on a laptop with Windows 8.1.To do it, I created a ghost and installed it on the SSD.First time, it worked all fine, sound included.I was not sure about the ghost installation and so ran it a second time.After the sound card is not working. I...
  6. Sound card does not work in Windows 8.1

Sound card does not work in Windows 8.1: Hello,I changed a HDD to a SDD on a laptop with Windows 8.1.To do it, I created a ghost and installed it on the SSD.First time, it worked all fine, sound included.I was not sure about the ghost installation and so ran it a second time.After the sound card is not working. I...
  7. The sound card E-MU 1616m does not work with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sound card E-MU 1616m does not work with Windows 11: I know there are some that will fall into this bucket, but I wanted to confirm that the procedure Freddie Stjerna outlined still works with Windows 11. I’ve just completed an upgrade and as expected, the card stopped. Following the exact same steps will get you back up and...
  8. The sound card E-MU 1616m does not work with Windows 11

The sound card E-MU 1616m does not work with Windows 11: I know there are some that will fall into this bucket, but I wanted to confirm that the procedure Freddie Stjerna outlined still works with Windows 11. I’ve just completed an upgrade and as expected, the card stopped. Following the exact same steps will get you back up and...
  9. E-MU 1212m/1616m

E-MU 1212m/1616m: If someone have some issues with Professional E-MU soundcards in Windows 10 especially, here is the link to solve it. LINK: https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=529349&hilit=E+MU...
  10. E-MU 0404 PCI-e the sound card stopped working after Windows update

E-MU 0404 PCI-e the sound card stopped working after Windows update: Драйвер устанавливается в систему, но звуковая карта не хочет работать. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mu-0404-pci-e-the-sound-card-stopped-working/44ee88c3-59cb-4cc0-9527-5c659a332c1c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. E-MU E-DSP Audio Processor (WDM) version 6.0.1.1245

2. e-mu 1616 windows 10 patch

3. windows 10 update 1903 emu 1616 sound problemen