Windows 10: the sound of my microphone is very low and i cant fix it

Discus and support the sound of my microphone is very low and i cant fix it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; nobody can hear me when i was in the meeting. and i cant even hear my voice in my voice recorder, anybody know what the problem is?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MejiquePotato, Oct 1, 2020.

1. the sound of my microphone is very low and i cant fix it

nobody can hear me when i was in the meeting. and i cant even hear my voice in my voice recorder, anybody know what the problem is?

:)

MejiquePotato, Oct 1, 2020

2. Blue Snowball microphone with low audio quality on Windows 10.

Hi Eoin,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change microphone or audio settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to check the issue by connecting with another microphone device on the computer?
    • Are you getting any error message on the computer when you use the Microphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about sound related issues and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...eac-4566-867a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems

Please get back to us with an update on with low sound through Microphone, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 1, 2020
  3. MNA2 Win User
    Low Volume When Using Condenser Microphone.

Hello,

See my responses below. Basically I have already tried everything you suggested prior to me making this post. Also I don't understand why a cheap clip-on mic is working while my condenser mic isn't.

MNA2, Oct 1, 2020
  4. the sound of my microphone is very low and i cant fix it

Microphone too low.

Hi,

To fix the issue, we suggest that you follow these troubleshooting steps:

• Right-click on the Start button, and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Under Hardware and Sound, click on the Troubleshoot audio recording link.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.
    • If a recommended action displays, select Apply this fix or
      Skip this step to continue to search for other problems.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

the sound of my microphone is very low and i cant fix it

1. the sound of my microphone is very low and i cant fix it - Similar Threads - sound microphone very

2. Microphone has very low sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone has very low sound: Hello,My laptop can see my headset with microphone, it "works" but it do not catch sounds properly. Headset is 100% working, I use it on xbox without problems. I looked for everything and my microphone strenght is 0-2%.any help?...
  3. Microphone has very low sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone has very low sound: Hello,My laptop can see my headset with microphone, it "works" but it do not catch sounds properly. Headset is 100% working, I use it on xbox without problems. I looked for everything and my microphone strenght is 0-2%.any help?...
  4. Sound is very low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound is very low: I have recently formatted my pc with official latest ISO in Windows's website. Ever since the format my computer has been very quiet especially in Valorant, I maximize all the sound but even footsteps are very quiet. Google chrome, spotify, netflix and everything has very low...
  5. Sound is very low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound is very low: I have recently formatted my pc with official latest ISO in Windows's website. Ever since the format my computer has been very quiet especially in Valorant, I maximize all the sound but even footsteps are very quiet. Google chrome, spotify, netflix and everything has very low...
  6. Sound is very low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microphone Volume is very low

Microphone Volume is very low: I have a user that is having issues with her microphone, I have already checked all windows 10 settings. There is no Microphone Boost option but the volume is set to max, I checked settings in Zoom and the volume is max and input device is correct. I already tried running the...
  8. My microphone volume is very low

My microphone volume is very low: My microphone volume is very low so no one can hear me i tried but volume is still low and they can't hear me properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-volume-is-very-low/39a10124-d430-400c-9b5b-2a19f75102af
  9. Microphone on Webcam sound is very low.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone on Webcam sound is very low.: When I try to record a video I have trouble hearing the sound on playback. The volume from my speakers is fine. It's just a problem with the sound into my microphone. Please Help....
  10. sound is very low

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound is very low: sound is very low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-very-low/1ef273d3-d577-46c7-bef2-d276ef859e36