Windows 10: The sound on mu laptop is very bad!

Discus and support The sound on mu laptop is very bad! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This is what i see and i don`t know what to do. Excuse my Englisch. I hope i can understand you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GreetZM, Sep 30, 2020.

1. GreetZM Win User

The sound on mu laptop is very bad!

The sound on mu laptop is very bad! 4495b0f9-83fa-4954-923f-b88c4b062040?upload=true.jpg This is what i see and i don`t know what to do.

Excuse my Englisch. I hope i can understand you.

:)

GreetZM, Sep 30, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue The sound on mu laptop is very bad! :p

cadaveca, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Since the upgrade to Windows 10, my Toshiba laptop with DTS sound card sounds very bad.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have issues with sound on Windows 10, I suggest you to try the below and check.

Steps to update the drivers for audio.

• Press Windows+X and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the
      Realtek High Definition Audio and click on
      Update driver software.

To find drivers for sound on Toshiba laptop, I suggest you to refer to the below link:

Drivers & Software Support | Dynabook

For further reference:Fix
    sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 30, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

1. The sound on mu laptop is very bad! - Similar Threads - sound laptop very

2. Why does my Laptop slows down very badly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my Laptop slows down very badly: I had a windows 11 installed laptop. It was doing actually pretty good till this January. I even played Valorant on it without any issues. After January, my laptop suddenly started to lag very badly when i opened up a game. It starts normally, goes on pretty smooth. But in...
  3. Why does my Laptop slows down very badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Laptop slows down very badly: I had a windows 11 installed laptop. It was doing actually pretty good till this January. I even played Valorant on it without any issues. After January, my laptop suddenly started to lag very badly when i opened up a game. It starts normally, goes on pretty smooth. But in...
  4. Why does my Laptop slows down very badly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very bad internet connection: The wifi connection to my laptop is very bad but, the connection to other devices in my home is totally fine. I don't know what to do to fix this problem even though i tried lots of things already. Someone please help....
  6. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very bad internet connection: The wifi connection to my laptop is very bad but, the connection to other devices in my home is totally fine. I don't know what to do to fix this problem even though i tried lots of things already. Someone please help....
  7. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Some programs display bad. Very bad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some programs display bad. Very bad: [ATTACH] how do i fix this https://preview.redd.it/ug0zctp4y2l61.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=a1a720d320421b4c0deb32c87b084bc4eff89d79 submitted by /u/lauti2043 [link] [comments]...
  9. Very bad sound quality, unusable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very bad sound quality, unusable.: Whenever I have anything plugged in The sound's going not from the speaker the sound quality is so low, i cant play games, talk with my friends, or do anything else. This seemed to happen for no reason. I tested it with multiple headsets, changed multiple settings, and the...
  10. WIN10 is going very badly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WIN10 is going very badly: [ATTACH] I don't remember if I had this problem before upgrading to the latest version of win10 but my PC sometimes goes slow: they don't load the pages properly, sometimes they fall off and in games the latency goes to hell. This is sporadic, sometimes it goes well but...