Windows 10: The sound on my computer is far from being balanced so everything I do hurts my head...

Discus and support The sound on my computer is far from being balanced so everything I do hurts my head... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; it doesn't matter if I use my headset or my speakers... the sound on both of them is off by a lot... it seems like 90% of the sound comes out right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PsyckoBOB, Jun 23, 2020.

1. PsyckoBOB Win User

The sound on my computer is far from being balanced so everything I do hurts my head...

it doesn't matter if I use my headset or my speakers... the sound on both of them is off by a lot... it seems like 90% of the sound comes out right side and like 10% comes out left side...

its really annoying... everything on my computer is brand new... from motherboard to headset... same thing happened last week and I managed to fix it, but I can't remember what I did to fix it... can somebody help in finding a solution?

:)

PsyckoBOB, Jun 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??

Unless you have a really old Nvidia GPU there's a Win 10 driver, you have to scroll up in the list rather than down.

The sound on my computer is far from being balanced so everything I do hurts my head... [​IMG]

Edited: I'd suggest you uninstall your driver with DDU.

fracking4oil, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Jun 23, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

The sound on my computer is far from being balanced so everything I do hurts my head...

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue The sound on my computer is far from being balanced so everything I do hurts my head... :p

cadaveca, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

1. The sound on my computer is far from being balanced so everything I do hurts my head... - Similar Threads - sound computer far

2. Why is everything so far apart?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is everything so far apart?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jlatham82 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpl6nn/why_is_everything_so_far_apart/
  3. So I bootcamped my 2016 MacBook Pro today and so far everything has worked as expected. The...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I bootcamped my 2016 MacBook Pro today and so far everything has worked as expected. The...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/W0rld101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mnt5kd/so_i_bootcamped_my_2016_macbook_pro_today_and_so/
  4. So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my...: So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my windows 10 does it completely wipe off my computer as well...
  5. BSOD - Tried EVERYTHING so far. Need help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Tried EVERYTHING so far. Need help.: So a few days ago my computer started giving me the BSOD with the typical message "ran into an error and needs to restart" At first the Stop Code was: Critcal Process Died. It would happen when I was working on my computer with chrome or even when I wasn't doing anything. I...
  6. Sound keeps being lost on my computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound keeps being lost on my computer.: The system keeps defaulting to an HP 2009 Intel Display Audio Driver. When I go to the speaker icon at the bottom of the screen I see 15 instances of that one, and one of a Realtek High-Definition driver, which is the only one that works. How to I prevent the system from...
  7. So Far, So Good

in Windows 10 Support
    So Far, So Good: After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to run faster as well. Learning curve is fair and not too steep. Happy so far. Hopefully I can install the ISO and new GF...
  8. Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??: Windows 8.1 was fine. But for some reason Windows 10 is seriously making my eyes and head hurt. I have no idea why. I don't know if Win10 is brighter by default. But if I lower the brightness, it makes the colours look too dark and out of proportion. Don't think it does much...
  9. Hi, my impressions so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Hi, my impressions so far: I've installed Win 10 on two PC's, one a clean install and another upgraded Windows 8.1 on an old Atom based machine. No real major dramas so far, everything seems snappier than Windows 8.1 and much better than Windows 7, which I rarely use anymore. I've had a couple of...
  10. My Windows 10 experience so far

in Windows 10 Support
    My Windows 10 experience so far: I bought a HP Pavilion the other day and it was not cheap since I wanted a decent CPU and sufficient RAM. It came with Windows 10 which has a very odd behaviour. At first the cursor would dissappear or completely freeze. I fixed this after googling for hours. Then...