Windows 10: The sound on my PC isn't working right.

Discus and support The sound on my PC isn't working right. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, yesterday i was messing around with the mute button on my keyboard. I was trying to mute some background audio in the game i was playing but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NemyacX, Nov 30, 2019.

1. NemyacX Win User

The sound on my PC isn't working right.

So, yesterday i was messing around with the mute button on my keyboard. I was trying to mute some background audio in the game i was playing but the button wasn't responding so i pressed it a bunch of times and then eventually it started turning off and on again over and over and wouldn't stop. I waited a couple minutes but it kept going. So, I shut down the computer and turned it back on. Then I wasn't able to hear any sound. It stopped playing sound, so I went to the control panel, got in the sound settings, and tested the sound. The test sound works somehow, but nothing else.

This is what I am talking about.

The sound on my PC isn't working right. b4793ca4-9bc1-4ddb-9405-768853177185?upload=true.png

the sound for this works, but nothing else on the computer does. my game doesnt play sound, youtube doesnt play sound, video files dont play sound, nothing but the test does. I can hear the jingle on both speakers but thats the only thing that plays sound. I updated the drivers, restarted the computer multiple times, shut it down multiple times, nothing is working. Does anyone know a fix?

:)

NemyacX, Nov 30, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Nov 30, 2019
  4. The sound on my PC isn't working right.

The sound isn´t working

It was working normaly, but sudenly it got stucked so i turned it off, when y turned it on i got really scared, because it wasn´t working, i´ve checked everything, but it still doesn´t work, and even i can´t do skype calls. What do i do?

Alejandra Hernández Gómez, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

The sound on my PC isn't working right.

1. The sound on my PC isn't working right. - Similar Threads - sound isn't working

2. My keyboard isn't working right.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard isn't working right.: I don't know who to go to so I'm starting off with the microsoft community. I have an HP laptop running windows 11. Whenever I play a game my character moves on it's own. My keyes aren't sticking down. Like, when I press the w key my character moves but when I let go my...
  3. My keyboard isn't working right.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard isn't working right.: I don't know who to go to so I'm starting off with the microsoft community. I have an HP laptop running windows 11. Whenever I play a game my character moves on it's own. My keyes aren't sticking down. Like, when I press the w key my character moves but when I let go my...
  4. My Windows isn't working right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows isn't working right: So my computer has been acting very wrong lately. I will start up a game or something else intensive, and then my screen will get very saturated and shut down. Then when I try to boot it back up it I get the BSOD several times until it starts back up. Errors: System Service...
  5. My Windows isn't working right

My Windows isn't working right: So my computer has been acting very wrong lately. I will start up a game or something else intensive, and then my screen will get very saturated and shut down. Then when I try to boot it back up it I get the BSOD several times until it starts back up. Errors: System Service...
  6. My Windows isn't working right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My sound isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sound isn't working.: I recently downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10. Now the sound doesn't work. I tried to re-load the drivers, I also tried the built-in sound diagnosis. I don't know what to do. Should I go back to windows 11, or stay on windows 10? I downgraded because windows 11 is...
  8. My sound isn't working.

My sound isn't working.: I recently downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10. Now the sound doesn't work. I tried to re-load the drivers, I also tried the built-in sound diagnosis. I don't know what to do. Should I go back to windows 11, or stay on windows 10? I downgraded because windows 11 is...
  9. My sound isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. My computer isn't working right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer isn't working right: So when i start my computer it says preparing automatic repair after a while a error shows up error code:0xc0000001 i hope someone can help me Im using lenovo thinkpad with windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the sound isnt working on my pc