Windows 10: the sound onmy lenovo laptop starts to sound funny then slows down as well as the videos...

Discus and support the sound onmy lenovo laptop starts to sound funny then slows down as well as the videos... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; last night i had a strange occurance happen. my computer went crazy cursor was moving or being controlled by a hacker. i tried to get in touch with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by williamhowell3, Nov 18, 2020.

1. the sound onmy lenovo laptop starts to sound funny then slows down as well as the videos...

last night i had a strange occurance happen. my computer went crazy cursor was moving or being controlled by a hacker. i tried to get in touch with thegeek squad but as i tried i was being blockedwas this a virusof some kind

:)

williamhowell3, Nov 18, 2020

2. windows 10 start and exit sounds

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows start up sound.

• Type sounds
      in the control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logon.

• Enable play start up sounds.

• From speech
      select the sound for windows logon.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    Method 2

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows log off sound.

• Type sounds in the
      control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logoff.

• From speech select the sound for
      windows logoff.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    If windows logon and logoff options are not available,then in that case you just need to

• Enable play start up sounds.to get the windows start up sound .And by default there will be single sound available for windows logon sound.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Trouble with Sound on videos stopping?

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we’d like to ask a few questions.

• When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Have you made any changes prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting an error message when the video stop playing?
    • Have you tried to clear cached and delete cookies?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this article:
    Fix sound problems.

Marby Rey, Nov 18, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

the sound onmy lenovo laptop starts to sound funny then slows down as well as the videos...

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

the sound onmy lenovo laptop starts to sound funny then slows down as well as the videos...

1. the sound onmy lenovo laptop starts to sound funny then slows down as well as the videos... - Similar Threads - sound onmy lenovo

2. No sound on video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on video: I'm using a Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows 10. I use it to record instructional videos for YouTube, so I record my PowerPoint from the laptop screen. The microphone jack quit working so I bought a new USB microphone. It works well on audio software like Audacity....
  3. No sound on video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound on video: I'm using a Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows 10. I use it to record instructional videos for YouTube, so I record my PowerPoint from the laptop screen. The microphone jack quit working so I bought a new USB microphone. It works well on audio software like Audacity....
  4. Laptop suddenly slows down and sounds stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop suddenly slows down and sounds stuttering: Hello, I am a windows 10 laptop users. My laptop sometimes does suddenly really slows down and suddenly sounds stuttering. it only last for like 2 or 3 seconds and laptop is back to being normal. I dont know why it happens, So if anyone knows, please help me...
  5. Laptop suddenly slows down and sounds stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop suddenly slows down and sounds stuttering: Hello, I am a windows 10 laptop users. My laptop sometimes does suddenly really slows down and suddenly sounds stuttering. it only last for like 2 or 3 seconds and laptop is back to being normal. I dont know why it happens, So if anyone knows, please help me...
  6. Laptop suddenly slows down and sounds stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. No Sound on Lenovo Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound on Lenovo Laptop: lenovo laptop running windows 10 now has decided to not play any sound and when u dig deeper it says no software found any ideas thanksOriginal Title : lenovo laptop no sound and aparently no software for sound after a year and a half of working fine...
  8. My Lenovo laptop speaker sound too slow

My Lenovo laptop speaker sound too slow: I will watch frequently meeting zoom from my laptop all is ok, but one day it prompt a pop up notification failed to audio devices but after setted there is become low sound too.\ plz help....
  9. Videos with no sound

Videos with no sound: Hi, I try to make video with my Camera, but it registers without sound. My devices work properly with other apps. I tryied to Troubleshoot the issue, but no result, Microphone and Speakers are ok. Could you help me please?...
  10. No sound on videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No sound on videos: I have an HP 23-q227c. Somehow it went into mute mode when viewing videos. Audio settings on the file and computer indicate 50% power. I can't find anything in my audio settings to explains this. Help?...