Windows 10: The sounds in the Alarm app are beautiful.

Discus and support The sounds in the Alarm app are beautiful. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For those who don't use it, the Alarm app in Windows 10 has some really awesome alert sounds. I've repurposed some of them for notifications and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cr0wstuf, Feb 12, 2020.

1. The sounds in the Alarm app are beautiful.

For those who don't use it, the Alarm app in Windows 10 has some really awesome alert sounds. I've repurposed some of them for notifications and the like. You probably want to use an app like Audacity to trim ones that are longer, but in my opinion it's worth it. Gives a nicer feel to the OS.

submitted by /u/cr0wstuf
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cr0wstuf, Feb 12, 2020

2. alarm clock app no sound windows 10

I have realtek high definition audio. I tried unchecking it, and got no sound at all. The link you provided for checking the app comes back with this trouble shooter doesnt work on your version of Windows. I'm running Windows 10 home. The trouble shooter did
    run showed no audio problems. The alarm clock alarm worked fine in Windows 8.1. Doesn't have any sound no matter what I try.

william3780, Feb 12, 2020
  3. sookie(2) Win User
    Alarm App sounds?

1) How do I sample alarm sounds in Alarm App? (Win 10)

2) Various Searches via Settings prompted .... Nada!?!

3) Search via Contana prompted "Huh? Whaaa? How about Spotify? What should I use to Open this?" ARRRGH!!

4) Silly question, I know: Any way to provide my own sound file for use as alarm sound?

Any insights/suggestions appreciated

sookie(2), Feb 12, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

The sounds in the Alarm app are beautiful.

alarm clock app no sound windows 10

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft community forums. Let me assist you with your concern.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Are you able to hear sounds from other apps like Music and video?
    I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps suggested in this Microsoft article and check if it helps:

First, try running the Apps troubleshooter. This tool can automatically
    identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

If running the troubleshooter doesn't help, follow suggestion from this article to fix the app yourself.

If issue persist, proceed to next method.

Method 2:

Check with the volume settings. Please follow the steps given below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the speaker icon in taskbar and select volume control options.

2. Put a check mark on "All devices currently playing sound".

3. Make sure you have "The default communication device unchecked".

4. Place a check mark on both speakers and headphones. Click Apply and OK.

Troubleshoot problems with an app (Applies to Windows 10)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Refer this article for more information regarding Alarm app.

Alarms app for Windows: FAQ

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/alarms-app-faq?ocid=w8_apps_alarms

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

The sounds in the Alarm app are beautiful.

1. The sounds in the Alarm app are beautiful. - Similar Threads - sounds Alarm app

2. Alarms & Clock No sound!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alarms & Clock No sound!: I set an alarm using the clock tool but when I tested the alarm, there was no sound. How can I fix this? Windows 11 Home Edition and my pc is an HP laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarms-clock-no-sound/c6cb8955-16a2-4bb2-89df-2305ffbb96f6
  3. Alarms & Clock No sound!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarms & Clock No sound!: I set an alarm using the clock tool but when I tested the alarm, there was no sound. How can I fix this? Windows 11 Home Edition and my pc is an HP laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarms-clock-no-sound/c6cb8955-16a2-4bb2-89df-2305ffbb96f6
  4. Alarm and Timer does not sound.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alarm and Timer does not sound.: Focus assistant is turned off. All other media can be played with sound. I have seen many posts about the same problem but from 5-6 years ago and they did not work, so I'm wondering if I can get a tip for Windows 10 now. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/calicomaria...
  5. Alarm Sounds

Alarm Sounds: I would like to change one of the alarm sounds in the Alarms and Clock app to a personal .flac sound file. How do I perform this task? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarm-sounds/e8132de6-fc41-4d63-a38a-7034ebb3b59d
  6. Alarms & Clock No sound!

Alarms & Clock No sound!: Hello everyone, it 's been almost a month since I used it! But now that I want to set the alarm, there is no sound! Everything works! But it does not have only sound! In the meantime, I checked all the problems of Windows sound, no device, program, driver, music player, etc.,...
  7. Alarms & Clock app not working (No sound)!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alarms & Clock app not working (No sound)!: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, it's been almost a month since I used it! But now that I want to set the alarm, there is no sound! Everything works! But it does not have only sound! In the meantime, I checked all the problems of Windows sound, no device, program, driver, music...
  8. Alarm App sounds?

Alarm App sounds?: 1) How do I sample alarm sounds in Alarm App? (Win 10) 2) Various Searches via Settings prompted .... Nada!?! 3) Search via Contana prompted "Huh? Whaaa? How about Spotify? What should I use to Open this?" ARRRGH!! 4) Silly question, I know: Any way to provide my own...
  9. Alarm Clock Muting Sounds?

Alarm Clock Muting Sounds?: I'm not sure if this is actually the case but I have 2 alarm clocks that I use in my computer at the same time due to me having trouble waking up and the default Windows alarm clock is set to go off first then the other which an online alarm goes off after an hour. For some...
  10. A different sound for the Alarms app

A different sound for the Alarms app: I there a way to add a .wav file to the choice of alarm sounds. I can hardly hear the ones available because they are too short. I have some songs as well as ringers that I can hear across the room. Another question is since the W-10 update I have been bugged by scrolling....