Windows 10: The Spades

Discus and support The Spades in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just got error code 0x803F8001 and message saying game not available in my account. But, it shows installed in Microsoft Store. I cannot play. WHy?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JaniceLloyd1, Aug 6, 2020.

1. The Spades

Just got error code 0x803F8001 and message saying game not available in my account. But, it shows installed in Microsoft Store. I cannot play. WHy?

:)

JaniceLloyd1, Aug 6, 2020
  2. boskey Win User

spades

Hi, once again I am having problems with internet spades, this time when playing the game, it decides that it wants to quit, the drop down box appears and off it goes even when I want to play on any suggestions or is it Microsoft sabotaging the game because I have it on Windows 10, I wouldn't put it pass them. *Mad

boskey, Aug 6, 2020
  3. spades

Boskey, I had the same problem with a Spades game I downloaded from the Windows Store. After I while, I deleted it and installed a different Spades game from the Store and it works fine.

Vince Massi, Aug 6, 2020
  4. boskey Win User

The Spades

spades

gone back to windows 7

boskey, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

The Spades

1. The Spades - Similar Threads - Spades

2. Private tables Online MSN Games Spades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Private tables Online MSN Games Spades: I have started playing the MSN Game Backgammon.When I click on a private table I am sent to the ENTER PASSWORD page.What password is this. It says other players must know this password. The other time this question was asked says thread locked with no provided answer.Thanks...
  3. Private tables Online MSN Games Spades

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Private tables Online MSN Games Spades: I have started playing the MSN Game Backgammon.When I click on a private table I am sent to the ENTER PASSWORD page.What password is this. It says other players must know this password. The other time this question was asked says thread locked with no provided answer.Thanks...
  4. I keep getting an ad for Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the middle of a Spades game. It...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting an ad for Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the middle of a Spades game. It...: I keep getting an ad for Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the middle of a Spades game. It then says "Wait for advertisement to end". But then I do not get a return to the game....
  5. I keep getting an ad for Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the middle of a Spades game. It...

I keep getting an ad for Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the middle of a Spades game. It...: I keep getting an ad for Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the middle of a Spades game. It then says "Wait for advertisement to end". But then I do not get a return to the game....
  6. When playing msn spade an ad for solitate pops up then the screen goes black this has been...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When playing msn spade an ad for solitate pops up then the screen goes black this has been...: when pllaying msn spade an ad for solitaire and then the screen goes black and the game goes down this has been happenig for a few weeks<Changed to a question>...
  7. Internet Spades Error Code: 0x80041004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Spades Error Code: 0x80041004: Every time I try to play Internet Spades, it gives me this error message:"A network error occurred while communicating with the game server"Error code: 0x80041004This is Windows 10 Home and I got the game from here:https://winaero.com/get-windows-7-games-for-windows-10/...
  8. Internet Spades Error Code: 0x80041004

Internet Spades Error Code: 0x80041004: Every time I try to play Internet Spades, it gives me this error message:"A network error occurred while communicating with the game server"Error code: 0x80041004This is Windows 10 Home and I got the game from here:https://winaero.com/get-windows-7-games-for-windows-10/...
  9. Internet Spades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Spades: Win 7 games for Win 10 Internet spades from Winaero won't connect to the game server after a recent Win 10 update. Does anyone know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-spades/6ce06b69-7e47-484d-89ef-e0be06a25695
  10. So has Internet games Backgammon,Checkers and Spades came to an end?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So has Internet games Backgammon,Checkers and Spades came to an end?: Keep getting error code 0x80041004 "A network error occurred while communicating with the game server" Seems like the problem occurred after EOL of Windows 7 and newest update to Windows 10, would be nice if someone from Microsoft would address this and let us know either...